Missing You

Wild Romance 2 (purely fanfic)

Chapter 1

It has been a month when the Red Dreamer bagged another Korean Series title in South Korean Baseball Major League 2012, its has been exactly a year when Park Mu-Yeol met his “Khutong” Yoon Eun Jae in a Karaoke bar in Gong Moon Dong, while his drunken father throw a fit cursing him, then out of nowhere a short hair tomboy daughter gave him a judo throw that has been a sensation online on that day, of course how can he forget that fateful day that played a trick in his heart, the day that he met the love of his life.

Mu-Yeol smiles reminiscing old memories, though at this moment the reporters are conducting some interview with the team, he can’t help but think about his Eun Jae he can’t keep his smile over his silly face, he can imagine her short hair, which now has grown until her chin in a one sided style, her tomboyish image is slightly fading away, but her cute Eun Jae image that he has known is still intact, especially when she laugh like a crazy fool! Her big expressive eyes that matches her soft porcelain skin that rarely touch by makeup made her more beautiful especially those attractive lips that he wanted to kiss senselessly when they have a chance to be alone together…..and it has been three months, two weeks, four days and fourteen hours since he had seen her in person………

Eun Jae went to New York City, USA to attend a conference of International Body Guard Organization for two weeks but she decided to stay there, because of her excellent performance, a female high class politician hired her as her personal body guard for three months. When she told Mu-Yeol that she decided to extend her stay in there, he got ballistic on the phone, demanding her to take the next flight coming back to Korea at that moment. Eun Jae went died silence at the other end of the line, and then hung up. Disappointed that Mu-Yeol dosen’t support her career that’s very important to her as well. Mu-Yeol called Mgr. Kim Tae Han the PR relations of Red Dreamer, and for a weird reason they became close friends unlike before they treated each other in a professional manner; or maybe because Tae Han is the boyfriend of Dong Ah, Eun Jae’s childhood and long time best friend. He asked him for a drinking session, still angry at Eun Jae for making abrupt decision, but the reasonable Mgr. Kim calmly told him to evaluate everything and step on Eun Jae shoe for once. The following day when Mu-Yeol has a clear mind, called Eun Jae and gave his haft hearted “go”signal that she can stay there for a while because knowing Eun Jae who kept her feeling bottled inside it must be difficult for her as well.

Her family has no problem with her judgment, actually they were thrilled because Mu-Yeol will be distracted at the series finals and Blue Seagulls will have the opportunity to steal the title away from Red Dreamer. Their judgment was correct, Red Dreamer lost in two consecutive rows, and in both games Mu-Yeol was thrown out. At first threw the bat again to Song Dong Yool, and then the final thread was when he tripped purposely the shortstop for insulting him of being like a sissy girl. That got the attention of Manager Kim Tae Han, he tried to threaten Mu-Yeol of removing him from the team, but it doesn’t work for him, then Dong Ah finally stepped in. A day before Eun Jae asked a favor from her best friend to talk to Mu-Yeol, because that time she was trying to call him, and he doesn’t answered all her call, that was the time Eun Jae knew that it was a serious problem. Dong Ah just pass the massage of Eun Jae to Mu-Yeol in a straight face.

“If you will not win the title of Korean Series this year, Eun Jae will stay at New York and jump in Statue of Liberty until an American bouncer will save her then she will get married to a black man.” Those words made him came back to his senses, he knew that Eun Jae was buffing but she is stubborn as hell, he can’t continue doing this immaturity, he thought and baseball is his first love. He got his momentum back in the game, finally they won the championship again and that earn him a dance of “Genie” from EunJae while they were video calling in the net, actually we was damn satisfied because she idiotically dress-up as belly dancer, as a matter of fact he choked on his water when he saw her on that outfit, his eyes almost pop out not because she appeared funny, but because it was the first time he saw her expose tiny y belly, and long legs peeking at the parted pants and how he can forget her y plunging neckline. If it wasn’t for the water spilled on his chin, he was drooling over her; after her supposedly y dance, he gave her a nice cursing that made her toes crawl, telling her that she was the worst dancer he has ever met, and told her to change immediately in decent clothes and never step out looking like that. No wonder Choi Yean Woo his teammate who asked him a favor before to hook up with Eun Jae, his first impression with his Khultong was not good, they had a bad start teasing and getting even with each other, he always get irritated every time she was making faces to him, but as time passes he discovered something wonderful in her. Mu-Yeol was a well known womanizer he can have any woman that he likes around his finger in no time, long hair, short hair, matured and young ones, even gold diggers. But everything changes when he met Khultong, he personality is very refreshing, is not the kind of a girl that will throw herself to you, if she’s upset the more she’s louder, she will hide her feelings if she got hurt, there was a mysterious aura that emits in her personality that attracts him the most, plus of course that is the time he become conscious of her physical appearance, she got a lovely beautiful expressive big eyes that lit ups every time she smiles genuinely and he has the urge to pull and hug her whenever he saw that expression. Her soft baby skin, made him pinch her cheeks every time he got an opportunity, but what he loved that most is when she always supported his back whatever happened, especially now that he has to face media again because he became more popular after winning the title, and so many of his anti fans wrote something bad about him, but his khultong who was before number one of his anti fans became his number one defender in the anti café………..

“So how is your love life Mr. Park Mu-Yeol?” asked the interview, the camera pans at him, capturing his preoccupied face. Choi Yean Woo nudges his side to bring him back to reality. “It’s Deabak!” he exclaimed with over laugh not fully understanding the question because of his day dreaming about his Khultong. That earns laughter in the interview panel. “So you are having time of your life in your relationship?” The reporter teased, “She must be a lovely beautiful lucky girl” he finished his statement. Mu-Yeol embarrassed just smiled at the camera. “So what does she do?” the interviewer asked again curious. Mu-Yeol put on a serious face and answers “I want to keep her matters confidently, she’s really a special girl”. “Ok, we respect your opinion” the interview said “Let’s talked about another matter…….

The interview finished after an hour, impatiently Mu-Yeol dialed Eun Jae international phone number, he knew that she must be sleeping because its 1 am, there and its only 3 pm here in his place. “Yah! Why did you answer your phone!” he teased after 7 rings.

“Why did you call again? You just called four hour back” she said in a sleepy voice.

“That was four hour back? I thought it was eternity” he teased.

“Stop saying your pick-up line, Mr. Thug, I want to sleep more” she complained but that put a shy smile on her sleepy face.

“I miss you” he blurted

“I miss you too” she replied feeling her cheeks burn in embarrassment, then cleared , “I will be back there after 3 days, why are you wasting your phone bill.”

“Well what is wrong wanting to hear my girlfriend’s voice?”

“Did something came up again, that’s why you’re calling?”

“Oh, nothing much, I just want to warn you that when you come back here, you will see news about my “mysterious” girlfriend.”

“What!” Eun Jae sprang and sit on the bed, her sleepiness is gone. “What did you tell them about me?” then she timidly tucked her hair behind her ears and continued “Did you send a nice photo of me?”

“Pabo! How can I tell them that you’re my girlfriend?” he taunts her “besides you not even pretty.” He said in straight face.

“YAH!!!!” she screams at the top of her voice. Laughing he move away his mobile phone to his ear.

“I’m just pulling your leg,” he said and then continue, “of course I did not reveal your identity, my crazy fans will just camp in your house and will take the opportunity to pull your hair.”

“Hello, Mr. Park Mu-Yeol, don’t you forget that I’m a bodyguard? I can protect myself well.”

“I know that, I just don’t want to repeat what happed a last year….” He said in a sad voice. “I don’t want to feel that I will lose you again” Eun Jae sigh, while Mu-Yeol remembered the feeling of seeing Eun Jae tied up both of her hands and feet with and black clothe covering her face. That moment was hell for him, especially when she was dropped off the pool, though he was sorry in Jong Hee, but his heartbeat is racing like a lunatic man praying that he will save Eun Jae at the right moment. He will never forgive Ajumma even when he died……

“Yah,” she softly on the phone; snapping back Mu-Yeol to reality. “Why do you have to bring that topic again, it’s all in the pass now.”

“I know.” He said in a weak voice, “I have to hung up now,”

“Yeah, see you after three days” she said

“Eun Jae?”

“Yes?”

“I love you”

 

**************

Oblivious to her surrounding Eun Jae, slept with a smile on her face after her conversation with Mu-Yeol. A stranger was standing outside her small rented apartment in New York. Person slipped a card underneath her door. At the back of the card was written “DIE YOU !” with blood as its ink.