Preparation

Living the life of the rival's wife

"Yah! we heard about it! What is happening?!" Hyuna ask.

"So you've heard?..Aish!. im going crazy!" you say. "So what's gonna happen next?" Jiyeon ask.

You look at her with a worried expression. "i HAD to accept it...im doing it for my dad's sake" you answered.

"What do you mean?" Jiyeon ask again.

You look around & answers in whisper "Someone is out to kill my dad..." she breathe in & tell her 2 bestfriends the whole story. "That's how it is. I just cant reject it knowing my parent's life is in danger" you sigh. Hyuna pats your shoulder trying to console you, "im sure its gonna be alright. you're a strong girl babe. I know you could handle that deliquent. But no matter what happen, dont forget to tell us. You are just marrying him for the sake of your dad. You are not to follow his orders. You gonna live a happy life like what you are doing now." Jiyeon nodded at everything hyuna says.

"Hell no im gonna listen to him or follow his orders as a 'wife' should do. Im me, myself & i, i can handle everything on my own" you reassure everything gonna be alright. But deep down inside your heart, there's a part of it called, worry. You have so many worries & questions in your heart & mind. Being the daughter of a gang, on top of that, the highest top ranked Gang, is not as easy as it looks.

----------------------------------------------

After meeting with your two bestfriends, you decided to go home early. When you reach to your doorstep, you found unfamiliar shoes & guessed it belongs to the Jung's clan. You sigh & went to the living room greeted by the Jung's family & the devil himself.

"Ah, there you are my daughter. come here" your dad calls for you.

You were surprise to see a lot of expensive clothes, accesories & cloth lying on the table. Your mom & Mrs. Jung was concentrating on the cloth not knowing you were there. "what is this?" you questioned. "its for your preparation of course" your dad answered.

"Ah, darling, you're home? come here, i want to see which one suits you better" your mom pull you while putting different types & colors of the cloth to your body to see which suits you better. You were confused & speechless at the same time, so your expression was a little bit of a derp's face. Daehyun in the other hand was secretly laughing at you. You saw him laughing & you glare at him but Daehyun is still laughing at you finding how amusing it is for him.

This thing goes on for an hour. First, you just got home from shopping & meeting your friends, secondly, without even putting your things into your room, you were dragged by your mom & Mrs. Jung in the living room. Daehyun realised how tired you were. As you were to tired to move, you were seated at the sofa, sighing when Daehyun seats next to you, "tired?". You look at him, "do i look fine to you?" you answer him sarcastically.

"oh come on, its not like this gonna happen everyday" Daehyun tries to console you but failed.

"erm, no, correction Mr. Daehyun, it IS gonna happen everyday until we got married" you answered him sarcastically but it makes him laugh.

"oh, come on, this is fun. it's not like we're like this everyday" he answers again.

You look at him "maybe, yes, for you but not for me", you walk off to the kitchen to grab a drink. To your surprise, daehyun was following you from behind. You stop & turn to him "and why are you following me?"

He didnt answer & shrugged. You shake your head, too tired to bother about him & let him follow you.

Daehyun was leaning to the wall while you bend down to get a drink. Your skirt was lifted up a little, nearly showing your fine . Daehyun saw that & was staring "oooh, that fine ~" he commented.

You make an angry turn & glare at him. Daehyun was too staring at you & was smirking, his lips. *, why must he be so handsome. don't stare at me like that. & don't smirk with that handsome face of yours. damn those lips* she was cursing in her thoughts & she didnt realised she was checking out on daehyun's face. She shoke off the thought & walk towards daehyun. He was still leaning the wall. He still looking at you while you walk to him.

Your face was so near his, its as if you were about to kiss him. Your eyes didnt break away from his, "you won't get the chance to touch it. or even touch me" you whisper to him. You smirk & turn around making your hair swayed to his face. Before you got away, he grab your wrist & pull you to him & start kissing you. You were shocked by his reaction. It was a rough yet passionate kiss.

You tried to break away but he's too strong. You were trying & trying but you failed. Lastly you give in & let's him kiss you *my god, he's kissing is driving me crazy. urgh it. i want those lips so bad* You ended up making out in the kitchen. When his hands were about to grab your , Jason interrupts.

"Missy, your d- oh im sorry!" Jason quickly ran out of the kitchen. "" you cursed softtly. You look up at daehyun earning a smirk from him "that doesnt mean i like you, ". He grabs your wrist again "i just touched you" he smirked. You walk out from the kitchen & saw jason standing at the dining room waiting for you. "so how was it missy?" out of no where, jason ask you a question. You look at him & without answering him, you punched his arm & he earn a bruise from that.

"Yes dad? you called for me?" you ask

"honey, we have decided on black & red theme. What do you think?" your dad ask.

*omg, they are still at it* you sigh softly, "whatever that you think suits me, i'll be glad to accept it dad. I'll leave it to you & mom" you answered with a smile so that it wont show that you hated it.

"That's great! we'll go as planned then!" your dad answers excitedly.

It seems like the Jungs are staying for dinner. You look around seeing Daehyun is not in the living room. *maybe he went home?* you thought.

"Mom, i'll go take a bath before dinner" you said.

"Nae, araso. make sure you'll come down after your bath" said your mom.

"Nae~" you went upstairs & changed into your bathrobe. You head to the shower room & the water to fill the tub. You never forget to fill it with bubbles. You were relaxing & was playing in the tub with the bubbles. When you heard a knock on the door.

"yes?" you answered. "Your mom wants you down for dinner" suddenly Daehyun's voice is heard. "m-mwoh? ok i'll be down" you answered surprisingly. *why is daehyun the one calling me?* you shooke of the thought & get dress & head down to have dinner.


CUT!!!! i will stop here. Nyehe! i cant squeeze my brain juice out anymore! T^T but pls enjoy!