The Decision

Living the life of the rival's wife

Your alarm clock beside you rang, you look at the time & it's 7.30pm.

"Aahhhhhhhh!!!!" you scream & you quickly get up, took a shower & hurriedly dash out of your room. Jason saw you & stop you, "Missy, what about your breakfast?". "I have no time jason, im late" you answered while tying up your shoelace. "atleast take this for your lunch later" Jason gave you a packed lunch. "thx jason. im off!" you continued. You dashed out of the house & run.

While you were running, a car beside you horn. You got surprised. Before you could swore, the tinted window roll down & its none other then your bestfriend, Jiyeon. "Yah!, come in." she shouted. You got into her car & thanked her so many times while hugging her "omg, thank you thank you thank you so much jiyeon-ah! i love you for saving me!".. "Yae Yae, now let go of me, you're chocking me dammit". "Ops, sorry" you smiled at her. "Aigoo this kid, i knew you gonna be late since you didnt call me". You just smile at her & was catching your breath from running.

"What were you doing yesterday that make you late today?" she asked.

"well, my parents were out for a meeting in jeju island & left me, jason & the others at home. prolly they will be home by now. anyway i was staying up late with jason & the guys playing cards. they were drinking soju & acted like kids & i had to handle them all by myself. So, yeah, that's the reason" you explained.

"Aigo aigo, so arrogant" says jiyeon. You turn to her & smiled "well, that's me."

"Missy, we've arrived" Jiyeon's driver, albert interrupt.

"Thank you albert" Jiyeon thank him & gets off the car. "Yah, thx albert, i owe you" you smack albert's back. Albert cough & replied "no problem missy"

While the both of you were walking, hyuna calls out from behind, "Jiyeon! You~! wait up!". After Hyuna catched her breath, she turned to you & gave you a glare, "what~?" you respond. "Yah! Nol! you didnt call & i knew you gonna be late! aish!" she shouted. "hehe. mianhe" you smiled playfully & apologised. "Aigo this kid! Lets get to class. Aja!"

In the Class

All of your classmates greeted you when you stepped into the classroom. That's your class routine everyday. Whoever stepped into the classroom, they happily greets & was happy to see each other. The classroom were filled with laughters, they were talking happily when suddenly, Daehyun, Yongguk & Youngjae step in. Everyone kept quiet & starts to talk softly. You, on the other hand didnt care about the 3 of them & continues to talk to hyuna & jiyeon. Daehyun saw you & gave you a smirk,

"look, its my wife. good morning dear" he greets. The 3 of you look at each other confusingly & you answered with a disgusted expression "mworago?". "do i need to repeat myself?" he walks to you, look down on you while you were seated & held your chin up to make you look at him. You slaps away his hand, "dont touch me with your filthy hand" you hissed. Daehyun look at you & compliments you in a sarcastic way, "not bad. i could live with it" he smirked.

"what do you mean?!" you started to get all confuse. "you'll find out soon....yeobo" he smirk again.

[your thought: urgh! he pisses me off! i wanna kill him so bad!]

The teacher comes in & start the class. It's been 4hrs & the school bell rings. Its lunchtime. The 3 of you had bought a home pack for lunch & so the 3 of you went up to the rooftop. You were staring into spaces & still wondering what daehyun had said earlier when hyuna break it off, "yah! you~! are you still thinking about what daehyun said?" you nodded & stuff a tuna in your mouth & spoke "wash dosh he welly mean? i wean, wahs wish dash?! (what does he really mean? i mean, whats with that?!)".

"Yah! finish your food in your mouth before you talk or you'll choke!. aigo" Jiyeon smacks your head.

"Ouch! araso!" you munch them all at once & you get chock. You cough so badly & Jiyeon passes you a drink "yah yah, here, drink this" they were laughing at you because your face was all red & you teared a little. "Yah! that' not funny! what if i die?. Aish". Jiyeon is still laughing "i told you to finish your food in your mouth before you talk & now look what happen" she continues laughing. The bell rings & lunchtime has ended. The 3 of you went back to class.

Class starts as usual with you, hyuna & jiyeon ignoring the deliquents.. 2hrs has past & the school ended. You were packing your stuff when daehyun approach you, "i'll see you soon.....my dear" he smirked. You started to get all pissed cause you still cant figure out what does he mean. "im going home. i feel so moody suddenly" you frowned. "aigo, our dear you~ is in a bad mood. araso, go home, take a cold bath & cool down, arachi?" jiyeon trying to cheer you up. "Nae, you should cool down, just call us if you wants to meet & we'll be there" hyuna continues. 

"thx guys. i will. dont worry about me. I'll be going now. bye~" you smiled & hug both of them.

You have reached home & found that there are guest. You went into your living room & saw your parents, worst, daehyun & his parents are there too. your parents call you in.

"ah, there you are my daughter. come here" your dad calls you.

you look at daehyun, he was smirking all the way. "whats happening here dad?" you questioned your dad panicking

"aigo whats wrong with my daughter?. listen well dear, from today onwards, daehyun-ssi is your fiance." you look at your dad speechless & shocked, "mwoh?". "remember i had a meeting in jeju last 2 days? its actually about this. you see, Mr. Jung here has helped dad a lot in the past & now its time for me to repay him back his kindness" he continues

"b...but...but why marriage dad? isnt there any ways in repaying Mr. Jung's kindness?" you hurrily decieds on a different choices.

"look here my dear,  we've been discussing this matter in jeju really hard. and we decide  to go with this." your dad explained.

"andwae...andwaeyo! this is not gonna happen --" before you could continue, daehyun interrupted "Mr. Kim, let me borrow you~ for awhile" he smiles to your dad. He grabs your hand & drag you out from the living room

"what is the meaning of this?! how come you knew about it & didnt go against it?" you hissed

"let me explain, your dad, owe us loads. & its time for him to repay my dad. your dad & my dad are aging, & this is the only way we could make them happy. cant you just agree to it" daehyun explains. Suddenly you thought that he's not the mean daehyun you knew.

You look at him surprised & speechless. You need to snap out of it & decided to go against the decision "but we are not gonna be happy! i want a happy family, a good husband, a normal life. Not a deliquent husband who is so mean"

Daehyun snapped & punched the wall making you leaning the wall &  you got shocked "look here you~ what makes you think that a normal guy wants to marry a deliquent woman like you? don't you think that he will find out about your background one day & leave you? dont you think so? i am the only one who can live with that. so you better agree on the marriage & stop making our parents worry" daehyun hissed.

"I HATE YOU" you glared at him & walks off.

You sat down in a proper manner & decide to agree on the, marriage. "dad, mom, uncle & aunt, i, you~ agrees on the marriage"

Your dad look at you with such a happy face & you thought to yourself -if that what makes you happy dad-

"then, its SETTLED" your dad shouted.

Your dad were shaking Mr. Jung's hands so happily. you look at daehyun & he was smiling so happily with his parents too. -what is he so happy about- you thought to yourself.


Oh no, what will happen next?

btw sorry for the late update. been bz with stuff & another fic.