Senior years

Living the life of the rival's wife

 

The first semester of the year. 
U r nw the senior of K highschool. 
The sch bell rang as soon as u stepped into the sch. 
Standing beside u r hyuna & jiyeon.  
 
U looked at both hyuna & jiyeon & the three of u were smiling widely, 
"yaaaay! We're nw a senior!" jumping like a lil kid while saying it. 
"lets go n take a look at wat class we're in!" said jiyeon excitedly. 
The 3 of u ran towards the bored whr all the names & classes r written. "excuse us, let us through!" 
u pushed urself in between the crowd. "Kim~~~~" repeating ur name in hope to find it in one of the classes. 
And then, finally u found ur name followed by jiyeon & hyuna in class 4A. "found it!" u shouted & u quickly turn 
to hyuna & jiyeon "we're in the same class again! Yaaay" jumping & hugging each other. 
 
"i hope yongjae-ssi will be in the same class" jiyeon blushed while saying it out loud. 
U stared at her & say "yaish! Do u wanna die? If younjae-ssi is the same class as us, dat brat will too". 
"oh come on you~~, i think he likes u. He keep picking a fight wit u since we're babies" hyuna laughed. 
"yah! Wat r u blabbering abt?! No way he's gonna like me!" Giving that anger look at hyuna but hyuna & jiyeon 
laughed at u. "its not funny!" u hissed again. 
"aigooo our you~~, Kweyeopta" they hugged u while laughing & u found urself laughing together. 
 
The 3 of hurriedly to the class. "woah, there's lots of unfamiliar faces here" said jiyeon. 
So the 3 of u stepped into the class & everyone stops doing their own thing, 
looking at 3 of u like u guys r some kind of "idols". 
"isit just me or y do i feel like we just entered in some kind of an idol world?O_O" u asked confussingly. 
" lets just mind our business" hyuna suggest. "i think hyuna is right. Lets just do that" jiyeon nodded m agrees. 
"araso." u agreed too...
 
Finally the teacher comes in, "gd morning class. Im jieun seongsaenim, ur teacher incharge for this yr. 
i hope u kids cn coorperate with me till the end" 
The male students whistle while she introduce herself with a smile as she's one of 
the prettiest female teacher in the sch. The 3 of u look at each other & smiled. 
"ok. Lets start the class with introductions. Tell us ur name, wat u do etc. starts frm the back" she instruct. 
Jiyeon sits at the last 3rd row near the window, followed by hyuna & u at the last row. 
So its gonna take a while for the 3 of u to intro urselves. 
 
The introduction goes on & on & finally its jiyeon's turn. 
She stand & intro herself "im jiyeon" she pause & smile. 
She continues "i love fashion. I design my own clothes wenever im free. 
My dreams is to become a fashionista just like my mom... & lets be frens in the future!" 
she finished her intro, smiled & bow. Hyuna is up nxt. 
She stands & intro herself, "yo, im called kim hyuna. Call me hyuna. 
My dream is to be a successful dancer & to surpass my parents at dancing" she stops, bows & took a seat. 
Nw, u're the last one to intro. U stand & bow, "hi im kim~~. My dream is to live in an ordinary life. Kamsahamida" 
u finished it, bows & took a seat. The teacher look puzzled "well dat was an unexpected dream. 
Wat do u mean by living in an ordinary life you~~?arent u living the ordinary life nw?.. 
U smiled n answer "its for me to knw for u to find out. In a simple way, its a secret". 
Jieun seongsaenim is still confused but she continues to teach her class. 
 
The class ended & the day went smoothly. "daammn, finally its over" hyuna said while she stretched herself. 
"so whr we're gg after this?" asked jiyeon. U already had an idea in mind & u smiled while saying 
"lets go karaoke to celebrate our bein a senior!!" hyuna & jiyeon look at each other & then 
looked at u n says excitedly together "aja aja aja!!!
 

How's my first chapter? i hope its ok. well, this is my first fic tho, so i might be a lll nervous >.<

here's some photos of our hyuna & jiyeon:

20120120_troublemaker_hyunseung_hyuna_8.

Kyaaah! i ship this couple so much! Just date already!

psst..i had just by looking at y hyunseung. Bahahaha! ops. they're the iest couple ive seen so far. 

T-ara-Ji-Yeon-2.jpg

jiyeon!! i love this girl! i dono y ppl gate her -.- they're just jealous -.-.. she's so cute! especially her voice.