Alone at home (with dad's followers)

Living the life of the rival's wife

"im home!"   .. You shouted. "mom?! dad?!" you called out for your parents but no one answers.

"ah! miss, welcome home" greeted one of your dad's followers.

"where's mom & dad?"    you questioned him. "they went for a meeting at Jeju island." he answered.

"Jeju island?! that far? why the hell are they having meeting over there for? im gonna call dad" you took your cellphone from your bag & dialled your father's number.

[ringing tone].....[sound of someone picking up the phone]

dad: Yes my daughter?

you: hello dad? why the hell are you in jeju island without me?!

dad: aigo my daughter, im having meeting with a friend here. Jeju is the only place we can chill after having a rough meeting. besides you're schooling. i cant possibly bring you along.

you: scrap school! im coming over!

[your mom snatched the phone from your dad]

mom: you~~ ah, don't be stubborn. we 're just gonna stay for a day. we'll be coming home tomorrow morning dear.

you: but....

mom: no buts. just sit at home or hang out with your friends & mom & dad will be home tomorrow. arachi?

you: naaaeee~ (sad tone)

mom: that's my daughter.. now hang up, we're still in the meeting.

you: Nae~ bye~

[you hang up the phone]

You went to the kitchen to get some food when you saw jason (one of dad's followers). "ah! lucky~ jason are you cooking something?" you asked.

Jason jumps when he heard you "woah! miss dont scare me like that, im cutting some meat here. what if i accidentally cut my fingers? & yes im cooking beef soup. what is the matter miss? you need anything?" he ask.

"   Beef soup?! Yaaay!!" you jump around like a lil kid. "im sooo hungry! i'll be waiting" you smiled at him & walks out of the kitchen. Jason shakes his head & continues cooking.

While waiting for jason to finish cooking, you played cards with the rest of dad's followers when suddenly your house phone rings. You rushed out to pick up the phone in the hallway,

[phone conversation]

you: hello~ Park Clan residence

A: ..............

you: heeeellllooooo~ are you there?

A: ....................

you: HELLO~~

A:.......................

[you got pissed & started to cussed]

you: are you ing deaf or are you ing mute?! you ing prank callers! if you ever ing call again, you better watch out. you hear me?!!

You ended the conversation & bang the phone. Jason came running to you from the kitchen with a worried face. "miss! what happen? who was that?".

"just some ing prank callers"   . you answered. Jason looked at you at pats your head, "there there, cool down. Let's eat, the food is ready". you turn to jason with a bright smile "jincha?? yaaay! let's go!". Jason & you call out for the rest of dad's followers to eat dinner. 


 

Kinda short eh? im sorry, i've been sick lately & my brains arent functioning properly ;( but how's the story so far? i hope you like it. Meanwhile, imcrazily in love with zelo!!!

image

image

tumblr_m04o4nVjXh1qe294n.gif

zelo350.gif

image

tumblr_m2dm5uwDPu1rqav8no3_250.gif

tumblr_m2df8fc5d11r5a5gwo4_250.gif

I ING LOVE HIS AEGYOOO!!! *SCREAMS, FAINT, MELT*