Zelo

Living the life of the rival's wife

Daehyun who was told by youngjae that you are in the class sitting by the window, smirked. 

He then walk towards you, pull a chair & sits beside you.
"yaaaah~, looks who's here. It's none other then the famous...." before he could continue, the teacher enters the class. 
 
You turn to him & gave him the "killing" aura expression.
He looks at you without feeling any fear & smirk. 
 
The class has begun. The teacher was shocked to see daehyun , youngjae & yongguk in the class, 
"omo. What brings u three here? I tot u three wont attend any class.
Lucky enough u guys get through the exams. Whats the plan?"
the teacher raising one eyebrow up asking sarcastically. 
"jieun sonsaengnim, how can we not be in a class when a
beautiful teacher as our form teacher" 
daehyun smile while answering the teacher.
"aigooo~ u & ur sweet comments" the teacher sigh. 
"alright, let's start the class" she continues. 
 
(self thought: urgh i hate this guy & his sweet talk mothera ) 
 
The school bell rang. Its lunch time. 
You, hyuna & jiyeon headed out to have lunch but daehyun
stops u by suddenly stands infront of u. "move." you hissed.
Daehyun smile while touching your face 
"dont get angry or ur beautiful face will grow a wrinkle"
he laughed while he walks off the classroom. 
U frowned & stomps out the classroom followed by hyuna & jiyeon. 
The 3 of you are having lunch at a school garden.
As usual gossiping, talking abt boys etc. Suddenly u heard someone calling u, 
"You~noona!! Hyuna noona!! Jiyeon noona!! noonaaaaaaa!"
all of u turn & found zelo running towards u, waving at the 3 of you with a bright smile on his
face & suddenly hugging the 3 of u. 
"My 3 beautiful noonas! Its been so long! How have u been?" he asked happily. 
"omooo! Zelo yah! Omo omo, isit really u??" hyuna ask. "Wae are you so tall?!" jiyeon continue.
Zelo grinned & answered "because im still growing noona yah".  "anyway how did you know that we are all here?"
u asked. "i was walking wandering around the school & walked to
the garden unknowingly & suddenly heard voices that i recognized" he answered. Before he can continue,
the school's bell rang again & lunchtime is already over.
 
"andwaaaaeee... i still wanna talk to noonas :((" zelo crys of dissapointment..
"aigoo this kid.. dont worry, come over to our class after school & we can continue" suggested jiyeon
"noona! that's a brilliant idea! ok! i will go over to your class after scholl! Annyeong!" he answered happily
"Aja, let's get back to class" hyuna continues.
 
Class starts as usual......... expected, daehyun & the gang were not there after lunch break. And so 
the class has ended. while the 3 of you were packing your stuffs, zelo came running through the door & shouted "andwaeee!!you promise we could talk again after school!".
"Yaissssh!!" u smacked zelo head. "yah! you don't have to shout. we can hear you"
you continued.. "aigo aigo. here comes quarelling between mother & son" jiyeon laughed.
"zelo yah, let's go somewhere to talk. arachi?" she continued
hyuna nods with agreement. "Naeee! aja aja!" zelo answered happily grabbing both hyuna & jiyeon
u look at the 3 of them shaking your head. "sigh~ here comes trouble"
 
At the cafe
 
"noona noona! You~ noona!" zelo calling you out while you were staring into spaces.
 
"Mwot?!" u startle.
 
"I heard daehyun hyung, yongguk hyung & yongjae hyung is the same class as you." asked zelo.
 
"yeah, i didnt know about it until they attend class today." you answered.
 
Zelo looked at you, pitiful, "kwaenchana? i mean i know you hate him so much  but just bear with it"
 
You smiled and pats zelo head, "i'm ok. don't worry about noona.". Zelo smiled and aswered. "Nae"
 
"Woah! its late already. Let's head home." says hyuna
 
The day ended smoothly. The 4 of them head to different directions as the lived in a different district.

 

SO! HOW'S MY STORY SO FAR? >.< I HOPE ITS OK. IM TRYING MY BEST TO WRITE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, NO SHORT FORMS. LOL. ANYWAY ENJOY THESE GIFS: (credits to perspective owner)

tumblr_m07ztsh6bd1qj2et3o1_500.gif

MY BABY ZELO! *FAINTS*

hyuna_troublemaker__gif_01_by_xsparklyva

HYUNAAAA! WILL ALWAYS BE MY INSPIRATION! <3

23mk1sk.gif

KWEYOPTAAAAA!!! JIYEON IS ING CUTE OK! ok bye. END.