Chapter 3

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After finding out the clue who her other parent might be , sullyoon immediately called heejin.
"Hello heejin. " Said sullyoon.
"Yoon-ah , did you find something??" Asked heejin.
"Well yes, I did. " Said sullyoon holding the photo book and birth certificate in one hand and the phone in her ear.

"Good , what did you found?" Asked heejin.
"I ....I got a clue . The name is Kim Dahyun. " Said sullyoon.
"Kim Dahyun? Wait I have heard this name before." Said heejin.
"Y-you have?" Asked sullyoon surprised.
"Yes! It was one of mama's best friend. I can't believe you finally found her. " Said heejin excitedly.
"Yeah me too. I have never heard anything about her from my mom before. It's also another proof. " Said sullyoon smiling. Thinking she finally found her other parent.

"Yeah, congratulations mate!!" Said heejin smiling.
"Thanks, can you ask aunt chae about where she is? " Said sullyoon.
"Of course I can!! Don't worry I will tell you the details tomorrow. " Said heejin .
"Thanks heejin. You were a big help. " Said sullyoon.
"Hey don't thank me! We are friends you know. " Said heejin.
"Yeah yeah. " Said sullyoon with sarcasm.
"Hey Yoon , I will call you later. Goodbye. " Said heejin.
"Hmm. Bye. " Said sullyoon.

Sullyoon's pov:

Finally!! My questions are going to be answered. I am so happy!! I finally found my other parent. But I am not 100% sure if she is my other parent or mama. It's like 95% chance. Thinking about how her reaction would be if she finds out that she has a daughter thrills me. But Would she be happy?

I don't know. But one thing for sure , when I will see her , I will make sure to hug her tightly.

A lot of questions are going inside my head. I sat on my table.

"Now that I think about it, I have never seen my mom's photo book . " I told to myself. She always hides it from me. It's weird. But now I think I get it why.

As I opened the photo book I saw a lot of pictures of mom and her friends. Mom looked so beautiful. Everyone is so beautiful. But then suddenly something caught my attention.
Their group photo....


"Wait a minute......who are the two who are standing both side of aunt nayeon....." I mumbled to myself.

I have never seen them or met them .who are they??

So that means Kim Dahyun isn't the only one whom I didn't know. These two people are also on the list. I want to know. "Maybe I will ask later". I said to myself. Then another page caught my attention .


"Woah she is so beautiful. No wonder she was the campus crush.." I said to myself. I then closed the photo book.

Then I stood up from my table. As I started to walk I sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter