Chapter 8

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" Sullyoon was screaming her lungs out just to wake tzuyu up. Tzuyu who was already awake had a pretty mad plus annoyed mood right now. Tzuyu's back was facing sullyoon.  

Tzuyu looked behind with a glare only to see sullyoon grinning annoyingly. 
"Good morning!!!" Sullyoon greeted. 
"There's nothing good in the morning. " Tzuyu said glaring. 
"I was hoping for a good morning too. " Sullyoon pouted . Tzuyu felt bad. Tzuyu found sullyoon cute and wanted to keep her inside her pocket. All of her bad mood was gone now. 
"Why are you awake so early?? Don't you always wake up after me??" Tzuyu asked . 

"Oh about that, I wanted to plan about   how can I make Kim Dahyun fall in love with my mom. " Said Sullyoon without realizing that she actually called sana her mom. 

"Dahyun with who..???? Your mom??? " Tzuyu asked confused. 

"Oh no no no no no, I mean Dahyun Unnie and sana unnie. Yeah , haha that's what I meant. " Said sullyoon smiling. 

"Okay....?? So why did you wake me up??" Asked tzuyu confused. Sullyoon facepalm. 

"You forgot?? You promised to help silly." Said sullyoon whining. 

"Oh yeah.....I remember. " Said tzuyu thinking about what she said yesterday. 'I am really good at hurting myself, ain't I?' tzuyu thought and then heaved a sigh. 

"Ok, now get up and get ready. Mo- I mean sana unnie is coming. " Said sullyoon. Tzuyu nodded. 

Tzuyu then went inside the bathroom, brushed her teeth and splashed some water on her face. She looked at herself in the mirror. 
"God....what have I got myself into?? " Tzuyu said . Tzuyu was in a white oversized t-shirt and short shorts. She tied her hair in ponytail. 

When she was in the stairs she smelled something. 
'is something burning??' tzuyu thought. Her eyes then grew wide. She went to the kitchen while running. She saw sullyoon was sweating , clearly nervous and doesn't know what to do . The kitchen was almost covered in black smoke. 

Then sullyoon thought of getting the pan out of the stove. Here she did the mistake and touched the hot pan with bare hands . The pan which had eggs fell on the floor. 

"Ouch!! !!!" Sullyoon exclaimed. 

Tzuyu who heard it immediately ran towards sullyoon without a second thought. 

"Oh my god , show it to me!! " Tzuyu said and then took sullyoon's hand. 

"Gasp, yoon-ah!!! What happened???!!" Said a voice loudly with a worried tone. 

Tzuyu and sullyoon looked who it was and saw sana. Sana then ran to them .she held sullyoon's hand and saw a small burn. She looked at that place carefully. While tzuyu's eyes were on sana. For a moment she thought she was dreaming. But then she got herself together. 

The way sana was looking at Sullyoon's burn made tzuyu a bit jealous. 
'I wish she would also take care of me like that. ' tzuyu thought. 

"Oh my, tzuyu-ah !! Go and bring the first aid hurry!!" Said sana. Tzuyu got back to reality. Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu ran and brought the first aid kit . 
Sana then carefully applied in sullyoon's hand. 

Tzuyu was again busy staring at sana. 
'she is so beautiful. ' tzuyu thought. Tzuyu was giving her heart eyes to sana. Sullyoon then saw tzuyu staring at sana like sana is the only human in the world. 

Sullyoon then Shaked tzuyu a bit . Tzuyu came back to reality. Tzuyu looked at Sullyoon and gave a questionable look. 

"Ok done!! I am gonna go wash my hands. " Sana said and stood up to wash are hands in the sink. 

"Yah, what's wrong with you??" Asked sullyoon while whispering. 
"Me? What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked. 
"You are always looking at sana unnie and thinking something. " Said sullyoon suspiciously. 

"Its no-nothing. " Said tzuyu stutter. 
Sana then came back. 
"What are you two talking about??" Sana asked raising her brows. 
"Nothing. " Tzuyu s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter