Chapter 20

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


As sullyoon saw it, her mind went blank. Her tears were falling. Her trust got broke. She felt like blind even if she has eyes.

All of these happened right behind her back. Suddenly she again at to feel headache. The beep sound was ringing inside her head. The headache and the sound this time was much more than any other times. It was so unbearable. Sullyoon started to feel dizzy.

Without her knowing she lost her consciousness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Gasp* (pant) (pant)

Sullyoon woke up gasping and started to breath fast. She felt like she was losing her breath. She closed her eyes and started to breath in and out. When she got her steady breath she remained silent. The time and date didn't change. It was the same time and the same date she left her current timeline.

It all felt like a dream but she knows it was not a dream. The clothes on her body says that. It's the clothes that tzuyu bought her.
Sullyoon then remind what she actually saw on the past.

Sullyoon pov:

Anger, sadness, disappointment, confusion all of these feelings I am feeling right now. All of these makes sense now. Mom being with tzu- I mean.....I don't know what to call her. Mama?? Why should I ?? When she left me and my mom then living happily ever after with her new family??

My tears were rolling down to my cheeks. All the person that I met , I trusted her the most. I thought anyone can hurt my mom's feelings but her.

Now I know why my mom wanted to keep me away from her. Don't worry mom I will stay away from them. I need to talk with someone. Sigh. But who? Of course heejin is the only person I have as a friend. I will talk with her tomorrow.

I don't know if I can sleep tonight. I want to sleep with mom. I missed her. I changed my clothes into something comfortable.

I went to my mom's room and knocked.

"Sully?? You need anything honey??" Mom asked me frowning. I nodded.
"I want to sleep with you mom. Will you let me pls??" I asked pouting.

"*Chuckle* of course sweetie! Come . " Mom said. She locked the door. I slept beside her. Sleeping beside her and looking at her back , I remember all the things in the past. She is always so careless about herself. I wish she becomes the happy sana again.









 

"Mom I will be going!!" Sullyoon said to sana while leaving.
"Ok!! Be good to heejin and aunt mina and chaeyoung. " Sana said from the kitchen. It was morning. Sana will soon leave for her work. Sullyoon wanted to talk with heejin that's why she was leaving the house.

She started to walk. When she reached to the destination she bell the rang. Heejin open the door.
"Hey there!!! Welcome!!" Said heejin smiling. Sullyoon nodded.

Sullyoon entered the house. As always heejins house is really big than hers.
"Hey sullyoon honey. How are you?? " Asked mina who was on staircase coming downstairs.

"I am fine aunt mina. " Sullyoon replied smiling.
"Mom, don't you have work today??" Heejin asked mina curious.
"Uhh...no , I don't have that much important work today. I can do work from house. So yeah..." Said mina. It wasn't a secret that mina loves to stay at home and of course you can do your job while sitting in the house.

"You guys go upstairs, if you need anything just call me. " Said mina with a slight smile. Both of them nodded.

When they reached the room the door automatically locked. That's the function of the house.
"Where's aunt chae?" Asked sullyoon.
"She is already at work. " Said heejin.
"So what do you want to talk about??" Asked heejin.

"I found who my other parent is. " Sullyoon said. Heejins eyes grew wide.
"Really??!!! Who???? Kim Dahyun??? " Asked heejin.
"No. Not her. It's chou tzuyu. " Said sullyoon looking at heejin. Heejin was stunned. She felt like her spirit left her body.

"What??? The Chou Tzuyu?? Oh my god!! " Heejin exclaimed  while covering with her hand in shock.
"B-but doesn't she already has a f-family?? " Asked heejin. Sullyoon looked at her with sad eyes.
"Yes, she does. " Said sullyoon. Heejin didn't say anything later. She was still shocked.
"So ..how did you know??" Asked heejin.
"Uhm....I just found out from something that my mom was hiding. " Sullyoon lied. She just can't say that she went to past and all.

"You know I am dying in curiosity. Let's go. " Said heejin as she started to pull sullyoon.
"Yah why are you dragging me??! " Sullyoon asked shocked.
"Let's go to mom!! I know she knows something!!" Said heejin and aggressively pulled sullyoon to mina.

"Oh you girls need something??" Said mina. Sullyoon shook her head while heejin did the opposite.
"Uhh ..can you be more clear??" Asked mina.
"We need to know about the past of aunt sana!!!" Said heejin. Sullyoon was taken a back.
"What?? Sully, d-do you wanna know??" Asked mina. Sullyoon then nodded looking at mina. Mina then thought for a while.
"But I only know little. I can tell you what actually happened when sana unnie found out she was kicked out of her house. The story before that is something personal that I suggest it would be better if sana unnie tells you about it. " Said mina looking sadly at sullyoon.

"Pls tell me everything you know. I want to know anything. " Said sullyoon. Mina nodded.

"Take a seat you two. "

Flashback:(15 years ago)

"What ?? How can they do that?? Kick you out of the house??" Asked nayeon madly.  All of them were at momos apartment. Except for tzuyu.
"Exactly. I think we should go and talk with Mr. Minatozaki. It's so wrong. " Said jihyo frowning.

"Yes , after all can't they just forget it like it was a mistake??" Asked jeongyeon. This time sana looked up at them.

"No jeongyeon unnie. You shouldn't say that . My baby was never a mistake. She never will be. " Sana said as her tears fell down. Everyone in the room fell silence.

"It was my fault cause I didn't told them who the other parent is. " Sana said looking emotionless.
"No sana. It's fine , we understand that you are not ready to tell us everything. We will wait. None of us will force you. " Said momo. Sana nodded smiling.

"So....what are your plans now??" Chaeyoung asked.
"I.......I honestly don't know.....but I have thought about quitting studying. " Said sana looking at them.

"Are you insane??!!!! You will stop going to university???" Asked nayeon. She was made again.
"Nayeon unnie let's just listen to her reasons. Sana unnie pls continue. " Said mina calmly.

"I know all of you guys are sad. Yes , I had a lot of dreams. But now things are different. I have to think practical.   Everything is really expensive. The daily check ups are going to cost a lot. I want my baby to be healthy, happy and live a life that I couldn't. My life is already ruined guys , I was the one to blame. I don't want my childs life to be ruined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter