Chapter 28

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu couldn't be more happier to get a chance to be with sana. She loved it. She wanted to spoil sana with everything. She wanted to spoil sullyoon too as she has been away from her before her birth.

Tzuyu loves cuddling with sana. Staying with sana , holding her hand and sana's head on her chest . Tzuyu couldn't ask for more. But again she wanted to go out with sana, take her on dates like normal couples do.

So she decided to take sana to the mall. Tzuyu was leaning her back on the beds headboard. While sana on her chest. Tzuyu was playing with sana's soft hair. Didn't forget to plant soft kisses time to time on sana's head. While sana with rosy cheeks listening to tzuyu's rapid heartbeat. That only becomes loud when she is with her. Sana loved this impact she had on tzuyu.

"Love, let's go to the mall today. " Asked tzuyu. Sana looked at tzuyu .
"Why? Do you need anything??" Sana asked.
"Umm....yes, I need some things. " Tzuyu then tugged sana's hair strands behind her ear and continue,
"But mostly....I want to go on a date with you. Spend more quality time with you. " Tzuyu stared at sana lovingly while saying.

Sana giggled with a slight blush.
"Fine. Let's go to the mall then. " Said sana.
"How about now?? You know we have nothing to do. " Tzuyu said looking at sana. Sana then thought for a while.
"How about the kids? I am sure we are going to be pretty late. " Said sana worried.
"Don't worry about it. Just say yes. " Said tzuyu. She then looked at sana with pleading eyes. Sana then gave up.
"Fine. Let's go. " Sana then was about to stand but tzuyu pulled her closer making her lay on her chest. Sana gasped a little. She looked at Tzuyu's eyes.
"What now?" Asked sana. Her eyes were traveling in Tzuyu's whole face.
"Don't you think you are forgetting something??" Tzuyu asked.
"What?" Sana asked confused. Tzuyu then leaned closer and gave a kiss on sana's lips.
"This. " Sana smiled widely.
"Ok , now can I go?" Sana asked.
"Huh? What do you mean? You still haven't kissed me?" Said tzuyu with a playful smile.
"But....you kissed me..." Said sana being confused again.
"Yes, but I was just showing what you forgot. Come on now , my lips are waiting.." said tzuyu leaning more to sana.

Sana stared at tzuyu's lips for a while. Then looked at her eyes and then back at lips. She slowly leaned in and capture tzuyu's lips. Tzuyu closed her eyes. Same as sana. It was just a small kiss the lips that they enjoyed.

After a while they let go off each other's lips.

"I love you yeobo. "
"I love you too love. "

After their sweet moment they got up and get ready. Sana was wearing a floral dress . Tzuyu was wearing denim pants with shirt. She was also wearing a jacket on top.

As sana got out from her room. Tzuyu smiled at her. She went near sana and kissed her forehead holding her cheeks.
"You look beautiful. " Tzuyu said.
"And you look dashing. " Sana said with a smile while fixing tzuyu's collar a bit.
"So , let's go??" Tzuyu asked.
"Hmm.." sana said as she clinged on to tzuyu.

Both of them reached to the mall after a while of riding the car.

Sana was looking around.
"So where do you wanna go?" Tzuyu asked holding her hand.
"Hmm....I actually don't know. " Sana said thinking.
"Ok , let's go , I will buy you dress." Tzuyu said pulling sana before sana could even protest. They entered one of the expensive clothing store there. It was a brand.

"Welcome ma'am. How may I help you??" Asked the saleswoman.
"We want to check out some dresses for my...... Life Partner....." Tzuyu said looking deeply at sana. Sana blushed.
It was like tzuyu was claiming her.

The saleswoman smiled and said, "we have the perfect clothes. Pls follow me.."

There was many clothes. Sana eyes sparkled. It's been a while since she bought dress for herself. After sullyoon was born she actually became so busy that she had no time for her own hobbies and likings. She literally forgot about her own happiness and became focused to make her daughters life better.

"Love look at these......choose any dress you want. " Tzuyu said. Sana then took one of dress. When she saw the price her eyes grew big.
"Uhh...are you sure??" Sana said.
"Yes ,now choose. " Tzuyu said. Sana gulped. She doesn't want to buy anything expensive. No matter what, it was tzuyu's money. Even though tzuyu was a hella rich , sana wasn't a gold digger.

Sana would take dresses that would catch her attention and then check the price. If it was too much expensive then she would keep it on its place.

Sana thought tzuyu didn't notice it. But she was wrong. Tzuyu noticed everything. She made sure to memories the dresses that sana touched. There was this one dress that  looked really expensive as it was inside the showcase. It was in the middle attracting the attention. The dress had its own spark.

It was no doubt that the dress was the most gorgeous and beautiful dress on the store.

Sana then averted her gaze to the other clothes.
Tzuyu noticed sana's stare. She then told the saleswoman to bring the dress. As saleswoman brought the dress tzuyu then took some more random dresses and placed the dress that caught sanas attention underneath.

"Love , can you please try these for me??" Asked tzuyu with puppy eyes.
Sana then smiled and nodded. Sana then went to the changing room. She started to wear one by one. Showing it to tzuyu. Every single dress looked stunning on sana.

When sana was busy changing dresses inside, tzuyu took the dresses that sana choose earlier but keep it on its place because of being expensive. Tzuyu handed them to the saleswoman and told her to pack them .

When sana was done trying other dresses. There was this one dress left for her to try. Sana looked at it. It was the same dress that caught her attention. But that dress was too expensive.

Then tzuyu entered the trial room. She saw sana staring at the dress.
"Love....make sure to wear this one....it's my request, pls ?" Tzuyu said. Without any option sana nodded. She was just going to wear that dress. 'It's not like tzuyu would buy all of them ' sana thought. She then proceeded to wear the dress.

Tzuyu who was outside the trial room was waiting for sana to come outside.
"T-tzuyu-yah....." Sana called her from inside.
"L-love you ok??" Tzuyu asked worriedly.
"Yes, can you come inside please??" Sana asked from the other side of the door with a blush even though tzuyu can't see her.
"Yes, I am coming...." Tzuyu said . She opened the door and entered. There she saw a gorgeous sana. hung open. Sana looked so beautiful that she wanted to hide sana so that no one could take her away from her.

Tzuyu's eyes traveled from sana's head to toe. She was lost of words.
But what caught tzuyu's attention was that the dress was backless. It showed sana's perfect milky back. Sana put her hair on her one side making her be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter