Chapter 10

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu's pov: 

All of us are now having dinner together. Sana unnie, that brat I mean sullyoon is sitting in front of me and Dahyun unnie. Dahyun unnie is sitting in front of sana unnie . I am sitting in front of sullyoon. 

I have to say sullyoons plan did work. It did a bit. I can see that sana unnie and Dahyun unnie both got closer. They were talking like they are on their own world. I envy Dahyun unnie. 

They look happy. Haha.....I guess I have no chance. World is cruel. 

Everyone has a lover in our group. Only me, momo unnie and jihyo unnie doesn't. I think I am gonna hang out with them for a while. I want to move on , I want to ignore her. 

But I can't.....she is so special to my heart. Her smile lights up my day. Those sparkling eyes are my inspiration. The world becomes more beautiful because of her smile. After all she is the one who I love. 

But my feelings are joke to her anyways. Why do I have to go through all of this. Aish. 

I was thinking about my feelings but then suddenly I felt something in my legs. I flinched a bit and started to cough as I was choking. 

*Cough cough* 
"* Gasp* tzutzu you are ok , right?? Aigoo Don't eat too fast. Here take the water. " Sana unnie said and gave me the water. I drank it. 

See?? How can I move on when she is like this?? I love her madly. Yet again she is making me fall of her more.  I love her so much that I feel like someday I am going to turn into a psycho for too much loving her. Kidding. 

It's just that I can't express my feelings through words. 

As I stopped coughing, I shrugged everything off and started to eat again. But then I again felt a tingly feeling on my legs.  Is someone or something touching my legs. I looked at Sullyoon she looked like she was eating peacefully. 

I peeked down a bit. Then what I saw took my breath for a moment . It was sana unnies leg. Which was going up and down sensually in my legs. It was like she was seducing me. 

I started to breath fast. It was like I was losing my breath. 

I looked at sana unnie only to see her giving a seductive look to Dahyun unnie. Oh no....she thought my legs are Dahyun unnies. 

But still....it's kind of making me ......turn on. Gulp. I can feel myself getting hot. I can also feel myself getting hard down there. It's going to be like the same bulge that I sometimes have in the morning or maybe bigger since it's sana unnie......... this is no good. her eyes and lips weren't helping. 

Even though she was looking at Dahyun unnie but I was the one who was drowning in the feelings she wanted Dahyun unnie to drown. 

I took the glass and drank the water to calm myself. My hands were shaking a bit. 
"You good??" Asked sullyoon . 
"Ye-yes. " I said. I lied again. 

I can't even say to move her legs . It's going to make her embarrassed. Which I don't want to. 

God help me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'get a hold of yourself tzuyu-ah.....argh it hurts.  ' tzuyu thought to herself. She was inside the toilet. After having the dinner tzuyu immediately locked herself in the toilet so that no one can notice her bulge down there. 

She pulled out her phone and searched , 'how do I turn myself off?' 
Tzuyu then read it . She then went out of the toilet and went to sana . 

"Uhm sana unnie d-do you have blood pressure medication or something??" Asked tzuyu gulping. 
"Blood pressure?? Tzuyu-ah are you really ok??" Asked sana. 
"I-i am. But I need one right now. Can you hand me one??" Asked tzuyu. Sana nodded. She then gave the medicine to tzuyu. Tzuyu took it and drank it. 

Then she started to play some games on her phone while sitting on the couch with a cushion over her lap. Not minding what the other threes are talking about. 

"Sana unnie ,Tzuyu-ah, sullyoon I will be going now. See you at school. " Said Dahyun standing. Sana pouted. 

" It's so late now....... How about you stay with me tonight??" Said sana with puppy eyes. 
"Yes! Yes! Stay here!!" Said sullyoon excitedly to Dahyun. Tzuyu's ears perked up. She glared at both sana and sullyoon. 
"No she is not. " Tzuyu said in a cold tone giving a sharp eyes.A total dominant. 

"Come on baby tzutzu, it's just for tonight. Beside me and Dahyun can get more close through this. Right Dahyun??" Said sana while giving Dahyun a seductive smile . Dahyun blushed. 
'to be honest I also want to stay. ' Dahyun said to herself. Dahyun's eyes then went to tzuyu.

Tzuyu was giving Dahyun a cold look. It was like 'you don't know what I can do to you. ' look.  Dahyun smiled nervously. 
"Honestly I would love to. But  my parents are in my apartment. So I have to go. " Said Dahyun smiling. Tzuyu then felt relived. 

Meanwhile sana and sullyoon were sulking. 
"Ok , you heard her right?? Now let her go. Her parents are waiting. " Said tzuyu in her Normal tone . But was. Having a lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter