2~

It all Started with A Game~

Eli woke up to the sound of his alarm clock going off.

 

 

Giving out a low groan, he swirved his way to the side as he slammed his hand on top of it. Rising up from the covers, he sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes as he slowly recovered himself from his sleep. He looked at the clock as he checked what time it was. 6am.

 

 

Puffing up his cheeks, he went towards his closet, grabbing a jacket, his jogging pants and a pair of running shoes. Eli slowly made his way out of the dorm, not wanting to wake the other members up. The cold morning breeze caressed his face as he did a few warm-up stretches before starting. He rubbed his hands together, feeling the cold get to him.

 

 

 

"That was cold." He muttered to himself before going for his usual route when he goes for a morning jog.

Meanwhile......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ann-J was slowly creeping her way towards the door, wanting to go out for a morning run as well. She thought about what Chemi said the other ay about trying to cut down on her hours on the computer. She was really not sure if she'll do it or not, but maybe a morning run might clear her mind about it. Some alone time with herself is what she needed the most. Just as she was about to turn the doorknob, she heard someone clear their throat from behind.

 

 

 

"And just where do you think your going?" Chemi asked, tapping her food in rapid succession. Ann-J slowly turned around to face Chemi, making sure not to make her angry so early in the morning.

 

 

 

"Going out for some fresh air?" She said, a playful grin on her lips.

 

 

 

"What's with the jogging get-up then?" Chemi asked again, crossing her arms on her chest.

 

 

 

"Awwww, Cmon unnie, I'm just going out for a morning jog!"

 

 

 

"Who did you get that idea from?" She asked, closing the door.

 

 

 

"From you." She said, pointing at Chemi with her brows furrowed.

 

 

 

"Point taken. But still, you are too young to be doing this kind of stuff." Chemi explained. Ann-J stomped her foot on the carpeted floor.

 

 

 

"I want to start a healthy lifestyle."

 

 

 

"Your 15!" Chemi pointed out." You're healthy enough as it is." Ann-J pouted, knowing that the chances of her going out are long gone. "And besides in this hour, who knows who you're going to bump into."

 

 

 

"Cmon unnie, just this once. Pretty please?" She pleaded, putting her hands together as she tried to charm her way around Chemi like she always does. Chemi turned her back on Ann-J as she marched her way back to bed.

 

 

 

"I'll do your chores for a week!" Chemi stopped in her tracks, Ann-J's offer sinking in her head.

 

 

 

"Fine. Go." She finally agreed. Ann-J gave out a victorious leap before pacing herself out.

 

 

 

"Freedom!" She happily cooed, cheerfully looking at the sunrise on the horizon. Not wanting to waste any time, she went on her way, thinking about doing two to three laps around the park nearby. Not long after, She was already huffing and puffing even before she arrived at the park.

 

 

 

"Maybe jogging so early in the morning was a bad idea after all." She said to herself, sitting on the wooden bench trying to catch her breath. Feeling a little bit rested, she finally hopped on her feet, ready to start her morning jog for real this time. But she never had the chance to even walk a step since something bumped into her, making her fall first onto the ground.

 

 

 

"ouch. My bum." She groaned, rubbing her with her hand.

 

 

 

"Are you alright? I am so sorry." A male voice said. She was about to stand, when that mysterious guy helped her up.

 

 

 

"Gee, thanks for starting my morning up with a bang." She sarcastically said, dusting the dirt off of her. The man removed his hood and the earphones from his ears, as he started to help dust Ann-J off. After taking a good look at the man's face, Ann-J's eyes grew wide like saucers. She stumbled backward, giving out an unintentional bow.

 

 

 

"M-mianhae Eli-ssi. I didn't know it was you." She suddenly spat, giving out another nervous bow. Eli tilted his head to the side, confused.

 

 

 

"Shouldn't I be the one to apologize?" he asked. Ann-J shook her head. "Anyways, are you sure you're alright?" He asked, taking a step towards her. Not knowing what to say or do, Ann-J did what she thought was the next best thing. She ran away like there was no tomorrow.

 

 

 

"Hey, wait!" Eli called out, but Ann-J ignored him as she continued to run. Eli scratched the back of his head, not really sure at what just happened.

 

 

 

"What a weird fangirl." Eli muttered with a chuckle. Eli suddenly noticed something shimmering on the ground. Bending down to pick it up, he carefully examined the silver necklace he was holding.

 

 

 

"Ann-J." he read, grazing the engraved name with his thumb.