3~

It all Started with A Game~

"My first and probably last chance to talk to my ultimate bias who I've been dying to meet in like forever and what do I do? I choke and run!"

 

 

Ann-J and the rest of the members of C-REAL were on their way to a photo-shoot for their Joma-Joma promotions. As their van ride continued, Ann-J was scolding herself to no end for acting like a retard infront of Eli.

 

 

 

"Cmon unnie, who knew you would bump into him?" Lenny said, trying to give Ann-J some small bit of comfort by lightly rubbing her back. "Maybe he didn't get a good look at your face."

 

"Yeah." Effie agreed. "Take it as, I don't know....a blessing in disguise?" She patted Ann-J on the head. Ann-J sniffed, wiping away the tears that were starting to roll down her cheeks.

 

 

 

"I guess your right." She stopped sobbing and the inside of the van grew silent. But after a few seconds, she gave out another loud wail. "Waaaa~ I'm so stupid." She bent her head down and started using Lenny's clothes as a hankerchief. Lenny looked at Effie and sighed, as she started rubbing Ann-J's back again.

 

 

 

"Puppy Love." ReDee looked at Chemi with a smile. Chemi looked at Ann-J with concern in her eyes.
 

 

 

"Wow. I've never seen a girl so addicted to a man." Chemi said, blocking Ann-J's muffled sobs with some music. Meanwhile, The UKISS boys were at the studio where the Girl's photoshoot will take place. Eli sat on the comfy red couch, fiddling with the mysterious girl's necklace that he found earlier that morning. He was already wearing the outfit which will be used for their Shooting of the comeback video Dora-Dora. Too pre-occupied with his thoughts, he never noticed the other members staring at him from afar.

 

 

 

"What's wrong with Eli?" AJ whispered to Soohyun. Soohyun just shook his head as he continued to stare at Eli.

 

 

 

"He's been staring at that necklace ever since we got here." Kevin added.

 

 

 

"I know. Its weird of him. I've never seen him so focused on something that doesn't involve that stupid game of his."

 

 

 

"You should go talk to him." Hoon suggested, giving Soohyun a rather forceful shove. " Just to see how he is doing. For all we know, he might be brain-dead already." Dongho laughed at what Hoon said. Kiseop looked at the maknae with a stern look on his face.

 

 

 

"Dongho. This is serious. And aren't you supposed to be with the wardrobe noona 20 minutes ago?!"

 

 

 

"Alright Alright. Just stop with the nagging." Dongho complained before distancing himself from his hyungs.

 

 

 

"Fine. I'll go and check up on him." As soon as Soohyun left them, the rest of the UKISS boys all scurried away as they went about their business, but keeping an ear open for Eli and Soohyun's talk.

 

 

 

"Hi Eli!" Soohyun greeted him, plopping his on the couch next to Eli. Eli just gave him a quick nod and a grunt, still too focused on the necklace he was holding.

 

 

 

"Hey. Your ignoring me." Eli shook himself awake from his trance, looking at his hyung with an apologetic look on his face.

 

 

 

"Sorry. I was just thinking about something."

 

 

 

"What is it?" Soohyun asked, trying to look and sound as attentive as possible in order to make Eli talk. It did the trick. Eli began talking about what happened to him. About the girl. About her weirdness. About the necklace that he found on the ground. Little did the two of them know, the other members are starting to close in on the duo, trying to ninja their way near Eli and Soohyun so they can hear better on what they are talking.

 

 

 

"I knew it! I knew it was a girl that was bothering him!" Dongho suddenly screamed.

 

 

 

"DONGHO!" The five all shouted in unison. Dongho cupped his mouth with his hands. He mouthed a silent sorry before running away, reuniting with the wardrobe noona again who looked awfully pissed at him for playing hooky.

 

 

 

"What's there to worry about then?" Kiseop asked. " Is she really that pretty for you to be this agitated?"

 

 

 

Eli was taken aback by Kiseop's statement. "Yah, Its not that. She was pretty, but my only concern is this necklace that she dropped. How am I going to give it back to her?" He raised his hand, showing the shining necklace that was dangling on his fingertips.

 

 

 

"Ann-J." They all read.

 

 

 

"That name sounds familiar." Kevin said,

 

 

 

"Yeah. I think I've heard of that name before." AJ added as well.  Just then, Soohyun snapped his fingers, and idea popping into his head.

 

 

 

"Jo Yeo Woon." He answered.

 

 

 

"What? What's a Jo Yeo Woon?" Eli asked, confused. Soohyun shook his head, realizing how dense this pigeon can be at times.

 

 

 

"Not a What, But a Who. Jo Yeo Woon, she's a vocalist for this idol group called C-real which is under N.A.P entertainment." He said, clearly ellaborating his answer for them to understand clearly.

 

 

 

"And what does this Jo Yeo Woon have to do with the necklace?" Soohyun gave himself a facepalm.

 

 

 

"The answer is already right infront of you! Ann-J IS JO YEO WOON. The girl you bumped into earlier was her. That name "Ann-J" is her stage name."

 

 

 

Atleast, Eli finally saw the complete picture. Ann-J was Jo Yeo Woon. That weird girl that freaked out once she knew who he was.

 

 

 

"Oh, thank you hyung. Now I know where to start looking for her." Eli said, cheerfully smiling at his Soohyun, grateful for his help. He pocketed the necklace for safe-keeping as he started to draw the plan in his head on how to bump into this Yeo Woon again.

 

 

 

"Hyungs!" Dongho called out, barging into their dressing room all dressed and ready for the MV shoot. " Shooting is about to start!"

 

 

 

In the next update, Ann-J and Eli will meet again. Hopefully, Ann-J will have the courage to talk to Eli without stuttering! xD

Keep your fingers crossed. LOL