King's Cross

Kpop at Hogwarts

On September 1st, all of SHINee and Super Junior were lining up at King's Cross Staion. Everyone was packed, ready to go. All the required textbooks and equipment, all inside their huge bulky trunks. Everyone was indeed very excited and couldn't wait to start at Hogwarts. Everyone, regardless of their different ages, will all start at first year because of their lack of knowledge.

..."Dude, how the heck to we get to this weird platform?"...

..."Which wall is it? They all look the same."...

..."I can't wait to start flying! I've heard that they play a cool game which involves brooms!"...

..."Nine and three quarters?! That's impossible!!"...

..."How do people manage to do this?"...

..."Oh no, I lost my toad!"...

The crowd was getting loud and restless until they saw Harry Potter and his gang of ginger buddies. Harry was well known all over the world, as the boy who lived. So of course, everyone noticed him almost immediately. Ron and Ginny went into the crowd and introduced themselves to the others. They became great friends straightaway.

The idols decided for Donghae to go and ask for directions.

"Hey, Harry," Donghae said with awkwardness. "I'm Donghae, and I'm with Super Junior and SHINee. We're starting at Hogwarts this year. I know it's a bit late, and we're a bit too old, but we just got really interested in magic!"

"Oh that's really cool! We've never had Koreans at Hogwarts before! This year will be very interesting indeed!" Harry seemed to actually be excited at the news of outsiders going to Hogwarts.

"Yes, well, right now, we're a bit lost. We can't find the platform to get on the Hogwarts express. Do you mind if we can follow you there?" Donghae asked politely on behalf of the group.

"Oh, sure! They don't call me a Prefect for no reason! Follow me!" 

"Thanks Harry," Donghae said with a smile. "We'd surely be lost if you weren't here."

Harry then led the way to a wall between platforms 9 and 10.

"Here we are. Now, everyone has to take turns into running at full speed into the wall... Don't be scared or anything! It doesn't hurt!" instructed Harry. "I'll go first. Everyone, watch and learn."

"Eeeeek! I don't want to do that! I'm scared! Minho hyung, run with me!" Taemin shrieked. "I don't want to hurt my head again."

"OH, TAEMINNIE. Don't worry, sit on the cart and we'd run together, ok?" Minho replied.

Taemin simply smiled and hopped onto the cart. What a cutie.

The rest of Super Junior ran in in pairs. Leeteuk went with Heechul, then Eunhyuk along with Donghae, then Shindong with Ryeowook. Kyuhyun and Sungmin kinda missed it and fell on the floor and everyone started to laugh at them. Their belongings were everywhere and Kyunhyun's glasses broke. 

"Oh no! My new glasses!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

Ron decided that this was the right time to show off his 'professional' skills. "Never fear, Kyuhyun! I'll fix it for you!"

He pulled out his wand and prepared himself. Pointing the wand directly at the broken glasses, Ron exclaimed, "Occulus repairo!"

In an instant, the glasses mended itself and looked brand new. "Omg, thanks so much Ron!"

"No worries, now that we're mates, I'll always be there to help out. Besides, I've practised this spell on Harry for 4 years now, he constantly breaks it every now and then," Ron joked and gave Kyu a pat on the back.

After the little commotion, everyone got back into line. Minho went with little Taeminnie on the cart, giving a little yelp as Minho done the little run up to platform 9 and 3/4. Jonghyun went with Key, and Onew proceeded with Yesung. Siwon went in alone. 

They all finally made it into the hidden platform 9 and 3/4! The platform was crowded by many parents and students saying their farewells. There was a woman who burst into tears, seeing her daughter go to Hogwarts for the first time. SHINee and Super Junior cluelessly made their way around, through and between crowds of witches and wizards.

The Hogwarts Express waited patiently for 11am to come, as the students boarded the train and settled themselves into a compartment. Many were still running back onto the platform, getting things they've forgotten with their parents.

One by one, the members of Super Junior and SHINee boarded the Hogwarts express. Taemin, being the maknae of the whole group, was really excited as this was his first time on a steam train this large.

The group split into two neighbouring compartments- Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Leeteuk, Onew, Taemin and Minho in one, and Heechul, Shindong, Ryewook, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Jonghyun and Key in another.

They settled in nicely and got comfortable in their seats. The train started to slowly move out of its place, starting their journey towards Hogwarts.

This was the beginning of a new adventure. A magical adventure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol hahahhahaha. Go ahead. Laugh.

Idk what to do. xD

But I really want to continue this~ I miss HP loads and love Kpop loads.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I'm terribly sorry for not editing this properly. So much mistakes I can see... XD

el oh el.