CHAPTER 11

My School Life and Love Story?!

 

Their first day....

It’s already 9 in the morning and Tiffany is still trying to wake up Jessica. It’s been already 30 minutes and she still hasn’t wake up. All Tiffany could do was sigh and since there was no choice, she continued waking her. Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Maknae Seohyun are all waiting in the main lobby.

If Jessica doesn’t wake up soon, Tiffany was having a hard time dialling YoonYul, I mean Yuri and Yoona. It’s her only hope and last chance, First of all Yoona and Yuri are bestfriends! Yoona the bully and Yuri the prankster in the group, and Tiffany knows they have a few tricks up in their sleeves to wake their friend up.

Yuri: What’s up?

Tiffany: Well, This freakin Ice princess here, is still sleeping! Where are you guys?

Yuri: Were waiting for you two. All of us are.

Tiffany: What?! You mean all?!

Yoona: Yeah! Hurry up and they all look irritated.

Tiffany: Aishh~ It would be better if you come help me here.

Yuri: Okay, we’ve been waiting for you two for 10 minutes now. Just wait for Yoona and I for about..hmmm... 3 minutes.

Tiffany: Thank god. Hurry up please!, I’m begging you.

Yuri hung up the phone. And Tiffany couldn’t do anything but keep on waking Jessica up. Shrugging her shoulder.

‘I bet even If I throw her hard she still wouldn’t wake up.’

Tiffany felt relief when she heard the knockings on their door. Tiffany quickly went to the door and grabbed the door knob open.

Yuri and Yoona quickly went to Jessica’s bed and woken her up. It’s already been minutes, but still no reply from the sleeping sica.

“What are we going to do?” Tiffany asked worriedly and at the same time she felt panic.

Yoona and Yuri grinned and smirked like they’re going to plan something bad.

Yoona: Operation, Wake up the sleeping princess.

Yoona and Yuri looked at each other with grins and climbed up Jessica’s bed as started jumping and playing around  like little kids singing random songs and rather shouting it on her face,

Jessica only took a peek and pulled up her blanket once closing her eyes again, not even taking notice.

Yoona: That didn’t work out well.

Yoona stopped jumping and got down the bed, she gave out a heavy sigh and rested her hands on her hips thinking of a solution, Yuri sat down crossed legged on Jessica’s bed and started poking her arm with her head slightly tilted to the left.

Yuri: I think she’s dead.

Yoona: You think so?

Tiffany: Yah! No more time for this hurry up, spill some cold water on her or something.

Jessica over heard Tiffany and said threatening “Don’t even try,”

“Oh, you’ll see. Yoong. Can you grab that ice water next to you.” Tiffany dashingly favoured.

She sprung out under that heavy blanket and raised her arms off surrender with her hair a bit messed up “Alright alright! I give up already.”

“Finally!” Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona gave a sigh of relief.

“You all go first, I’ll just prepare”

“Kay, See you later.”

¬¬¬

“Just as I thought.”

“Again??”

Yoona: Well, there is only one thing I know to wake her up easily.

Tiffany: What is it?

Yoona: Yuri, hand me the cucumber,

Jessica sat up from sleeping and gave her dolphin ultra sound scream.

Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri tried to close their ears by the terrible scream. They almost fainted because of that.

Tiffany: What the hell was that?! *still covering ears*

Yoona: Aigoo~! That was a big shocker.

Jessica: Okay, I’ll go now

Jessica got dressed in just 3 minutes. Here comes the nerd again.

Yoona: Wow! You dress fast.

Yuri: Let’s go! They’re waiting for you and I think they’ll kill you. You made them wait for 30 minutes!

Jessica: Let’s go then.

She grabbed her sling bag and they all went together

 ‘Eshhh... Yoona and Yuri are so irritating, They really get along well by the way...How come they just blackmail me? and they’re good.’

Gyuri took off her clothes which led to her showy red bikini.

She was going back to her friends and she could already see guys looking at her and some were whistling. ‘That’s right’. Gyuri thought. It’s like she’s doing her own fashion show on the beach with her sunglasses she’s wearing.

She plans on having sun bathing with her friends.

She saw Nicole and the others applying sunscreen in their bikinis but Gyuri was out shining the group.

They looked up and they were surprise to see Gyuri.

Nicole: Okay, what your wearing is so .... y.

Gyuri: Of course, I’m always this y.

“As if.” Hara mumbled rolling her eyes at the same time.

Gyuri: What did you say?

Hara: What? Oh, nothing, I said you look good.

Donghae passed bye and of course Gyuri called him, or creating an attraction, in shortcut, she’s flirting. Donghae was topless and Girls drool for his six pack abs and masculine body. Same with the other 4.

Gyuri: Donghae oppa! Could you put some sunscreen on me?

Donghae looked at her but nothing really changed his expression. He picked up the sunscreen bottle and said:

Donghae: You should do it yourself. *throws her the bottle*

 Donghae walked away with his friends.

Gyuri: Ouch! Harsh. Uggghh.. Seriously hate that guy. He always makes my day bad. Bad boy, my type.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon: That was harsh, man.

Donghae: Whatever.

Kyuhyun; Yeah!

Siwon: She was pretty y.

Donghae; Then go do it yourself. .

Siwon; Okay, dude, cool down.

Kibum: Let’s just swim guys. I feel like i want a race.

Kyuhyun: Later.

Siwon: Me too.

Donghae: Not in a mood.

Kibum: Aishh, you guys are so KJ’s. What about you Leete.....

Leeteuk: No.

Kibum: eashh. Suit yourself.

Kibum went in the beach with his other classmate which is Sungmin and Shindong.

While Kyuhyun went out to buy some drinks.

Jessica, Yuri, Taeyeon, Yoona and Tiffany were in a open cottage where they could see a good view of the beach.

While Seohyun, on the other hand is alone under a palm tree reading her precious book again. Her hair was blown in the fresh air that made a goddess effect.

She was all alone and sitting on a picnic blanket. Then she felt thirsty.

She left her book and quickly went to her unnies to get some bottled water.

Seohyun’s POV

“Hey, hyunnie. Are you sure you’re fine alone?” Taeyeon unnie asked.

“Don’t worry unnie; I’ll just finish my book.” I really like that book, I’ve read it a million times but I haven’t got tired of it.

“Aigoo~ Okay, Be safe.” That was my Jessica unnie said. I don’t know what they are worried about me.

“Neh~ Gotta go.”

They just nodded and I run back to where I was earlier with a bottle of mineral water on my left hand.

Just a few more chapters and I’m gonna finish it.

 I went back but couldn’t see my book anywhere; I searched for it and found out that my picnic blanket was already damp. I searched everywhere for my missing book and finally saw it floating on the water seas. That book is really important to me. The story of my past is in there.

I had no choice but to get it. I jumped into the water with what I’m wearing. I don’t care if I’ll get sick.

¾ of my body is already wet and damp. Just 2 more step and I’ll get it. I reached for the book and grabbed it with ease.

There we go. I got it easily without a scratch.

 I turned to look at my back and saw that my unnies were looking at me worried. Huh, they must really care for me.

I saw them coming to the seashore where I was.

I smiled at them saying that I was fine and assuring them to not worry. I’m walking back to the shore now. But I felt something pushing me. It was the waves! Aishh~

I can see rain starting to pour and I could hear thunders. I know this was going to be a bad day today.

I remembered I wasn’t good at swimming at all and tried to move faster

But the waves kept pushing me back and further from my unnies. I was already swallowing the salty water. I tried to fight with the waves but it was too impossible.

Until I could only see darkness the last thing I could only hear was my unnies calling my name.

 “MAKNAE!!!!”

 And everything went black.

End of POV