Chapter 12

My School Life and Love Story?!

 

Chapter 12

Kyuhyun’s POV

Siwon is killing me. I’m not he’s slave, why am I doing this anyway.

I looked at the food that was in my hands.

Aisshhh~ The weather is getting worse now and I could see people rushing to a shelter.

I happen to pass by and heard something from the side. I tried to peak what it was and saw juniors, they look worried, they seem to be looking for someone. They were looking at the sea and I saw a girl drowning.

Without hesitation I took my shirt off and swim fast as I can. I am not the swimming captain for nothing.

I was trying to find her, I think she really drowned. I looked to my right and to my left but there were no any sign of the girl that just drowned. I dived down to see a clear view.

Then I felt her hands and pulled it right away. I didn’t see her face because of the strong waves, but no time for that, I tried to pull her to the shore as fast as I can.

I found her friends coming in our way. They pushed me all away like I’m nothing and circled the girl that I had just saved. Hmmm..... They didn’t even thank me!

Wow.. I look at them and they were really worried.

I heard someone saying “What are we gonna do?”

“I-“

“Oh man...”

“But I-“

“Yah, what now?”

I actually know what to do but they won’t even let me speak.

So they kept shouting at each other’s faces.

I saw Leeteuk hyung coming our way. He must’ve noticed it while passing by.

He spoke up and said “She needs mouth to mouth resuscitation.” He looks calm as always.

The girls looked up and started worrying. There aren’t any clinics or hospitals near here so that leaves them no choice.

Everyone was panicking now

There were all saying “I don’t know how.”

Leeteuk looked at me with those fierce eyes.

“What?” I said pulling up my eyebrows.

“I know that you know how to do it.”

The girls looked at me and pleaded for help,

First of all, they pushed me and didn’t even thank me, and now they want me to have mouth to mouth with that girl?? I don’t even know her.

They stared at each other’s eyes and I think they made up my mind, There friend would be dead all ready if we don’t revive her.

I had no choice, since I’m too kind. Okay, I’ll help her just this once.

I went near the girl and notice that she was actually pretty and has an innocent face.  Then it’s alright.

I took a deep breath, I could feel my heart beat getting faster and faster as I approached her, What’s happening to me?

“Can you please hurry up? The weather’s getting worse already?”

I rolled my eyes and held her nose and my lips touched hers. It was so soft but no time for kissing and I need to save a human’s live here! But I got a weird feeling creeping inside me here.

She started coughing; she was coughing out the watershe drank. Her friends looked relieved and forgot to thanks me again.. Aishh~

I looked at the unconscious girl. She’s still pretty though.

End of POV

Seohyun’s POV

Huh?

I felt something hot in my lips.

I heard people calling my name.

I tried to open my eyes, but I feel too weak.

I coughed and coughed out all the salty water I drank.

 My eyes started to open and I looked at my surroundings... I saw all my unnies’ faces. That worried look.

I took a glance to my left and saw two boys. Who are they? My face was filled with curiosity.

Wait isn’t that...

“Seohyun ah~ Please be careful next time. We we’re worried sick.” Yoona unnie said looking worried as ever.

“Yeah, if it wasn’t for Leeteuk and ...uhhh” I heard Tiffany unnie.

“Kyuhyun” The mysterious guy said.

“Right, Kyuhyun. You would have died right now.”

“Sorry unnie.” I replied guiltily, I didn’t know they worried so much about me.  

“Just promise me don’t do that again.”

“Neh.”

“If ... what was your name again?”

“Kyuhyun!”

“Yeah, Kyuhyun, he saved your life by helping you get out of the water and he did mouth to mout....”

“What?!”

My eyes are starting to widen. So that was what I felt on my lips earlier.

“Yah! Yah! You should be thankful! Your friends here didn’t even thank me even once.”

“Yah! Don’t shout at her. Okay, thank you very much. Satisfied??” That was Yuri unnie.

“Pst.” Was the only thing he can say.

They helped me to stand up. I was still a bit dizzy though.

Then another guy was coming near us.

End of POV

 Siwon: Yah! Kyuhyun and Leeteuk hyung! What are you doing here?

Siwon looked at the girls behind them and spotted her mortal enemy, Tiffany.

Siwon: What’s happening here?

Leeteuk: He just saved a girl’s life.

SIwon: Wow! Kyuhyun is the hero now, Yehey! Whatever. Where’s my food?

Tiffany overheard Siwon and dares to fight with him.

Tiffany: Yah! He just saved someone and you go around looking for your food?!

Siwon: Uhh, who are you to bother us? Mind your own business.

Tiffany: Eassshh... I’m his.. his... his....

Siwon: His what?

Tiffany: Friend!!

Kyuhyun: What?!

Tiffany sent glares saying ‘Just-play-a-long’ look. Kyuhyun kind of understood it.

Siwon: Since when?

Tiffany: Just now!

Siwon: You have a bad taste picking friends Kyuhyun ah..

Tiffany: Then he’s got a bad taste picking you! Weirdo!

Siwon: Yah! Mushroom!

Tiffany: At least I’m a cute mushroom!

Siwon: Ewww.. In your dreams! Stupid!!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...sbhbcfdjlahvlfnijcndkcnuseojeunzpw

Jessica: Aigoo~ here we go again. Tiffany always gets in a fight, and I still wonder why it’s always him.

They looked at the two who kept on throwing words at each other.

Taeyeon: I think they won’t stop.

They just continued watching the two fight.

On the other hand....

Seohyun stood up from the tree and went to Kyuhyun who was in the side by himself.

She bowed 90 degrees that made Kyuhyun shocked.

Seohyun: Kamsahamnida for saving my life.

Seohyun gave her sweetest smile that seemed to melt Kyuhyun’s heart.

Kyuhyun just nodded.

He felt warm inside, and he didn’t know why. He wasn’t used at someone thanking him because he’s known as the trouble maker.

Kyuhyun: Here’s your book. It got washed out though.

He picked up the damp book and handed it to her. Even though it looked wrecked, Seohyun was full of happiness and she was so happy he hugged Kyuhyun without noticing.

Seohyun: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Kyuhyun stood frozen and didn’t know what to do. He didn’t move a single muscle.

Seohyun let go of the hug when she noticed that she did something that is not supposed to happen.

Seohyun: Sorry. *embarrassed and blushes*

She opened the book and took out a necklace that was tied into it.

Kyuhyun just looked at her confusedly but the feeling of what just happen still run inside his head.

Tiffany and Siwon are still fighting and no one looks like they’re tired or they would want loose.

Jessica was still looking at them when she felt Yoona elbowing her.

She didn’t payed attention but Yuri and Taeyeon seemed to keep elbowing her to.

She looked at Taeyeon like she wants to tell something.

Jessica: What?

Taeyeon pointed a direction by her lips. Jessica followed where it was and led by two people... which is... Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

Are they............ hugging???????’ Jessica shook her head but it was really true.

The 4 of us are focused to them, but they just stood there like they’re shy or something.

Yuri: Aigoo~ I smell love in the air.

Taeyeon; Waaa... Maknae is fast.

Jessica hit their heads that made them Ouch.

Taeyeon: What was that for?!

The two both scratched their heads.

Jessica: They just met. And we don’t even know him yet. We need to protect our Hyunnie no matter what.

Yoona: Yup! Gotta protect Hyunnie~~