CHAPTER 1 ..

My School Life and Love Story?!

 

Yoochun’s POV

                “Wake up princess ..its the first day of school, you don’t want to be late...” I said while lightly patting her shoulder...

“Hmmmm..... Just 5 more minutes..” I heard her say..

“C’mon princess time to wake up... i won’t stop till you open your eyes..” I keep on disturbing her until she finally opened her eyes.. finally, “Go take a bath now, and i’ll see you downstairs

I slightly opened the door so i can go out.. I was about to close the door when i heard her murmuring, I thought i heard something “What did you say?”

”Nothing!” she annoyingly said

I guessed she hates me now for waking her up so early in the morning..hehe~

End of POV

When Jessica was left in her room,, she was planning to sleep more but her oppa is right.. she needs to be early since its the first day of collage

 

Jessica’s POV

Ughh, why do i have to go to school? I thought as I ready my clothes i will wear later..

I smiled as i saw the clothes im going to wear I hope this works.. and then remembers why she wanted to wear that kind of clothes.

~FLASHBACK~

Im still a high school student..but I always gets attention maybe because my parents are rich and guys fall for me and i don’t even know why but the problem is I don't want this kind of attention, I want to have a normal life and have many friends like the others.. I thought while walking down the hallway.. Everybody are staring at me like im their goddess or something.

Student 1:“Omo! Is that Jessica Jung? She’s so pretty.” 

Student 2:”Yes your right she’s like an angel brought from heaven.”

The other students were also talking about me. I heard them saying that but i just ignored them..I don’t really see myself pretty..ugghh okay i am abit pretty I suppose keke~

               ' I realize my whole high school life had the same day routine.. students keep on praising me and i need to make a move now, i want to change my life and don’t want to have this kind of life forever...' I thought to my head

                                                ~END OF FLASHBACK~

And there were it all started

I planned this when it was still summer... to be a GEEK.

I put my uniform on ..tired my hair up..and for the finale.. I put on my nerdy glasses even though I have good eyesight.. well i need to have a little sacrifice if i want this whole thing to work.

All my life i wanted this not being a popular rich girl that people gets amazed of..

I was going downstairs and saw my brother eating his breakfast. I saw his jaw dropped as he sees me.

End of Jessica’s POV

Yoochun’s POV

                I was eating my breakfast and watching TV at the same time, what time is she going to go down? I thought.. it’s been an hour.

Then suddenly, i heard footsteps from the stairs. . must be my little princess.

I looked at the stairway and saw my sister wearing nerdy clothes. I felt my jaw dropped as i saw her coming down “What the hell are you wearing?!” I said. I was really shocked at that moment.

“So, How do i look?” While she turned around showing every detail of what’s she’s wearing. My jaw still open after seeing my cute little sister turned into a.. GEEK?!

I heard her laugh and said to me.” You better close your mouth if you don’t want flies entering your mouth” she giggled. Then she sat down and grabbed her food.

“What is that?” I asked “It’s my new look. Like it? Hehe” She answered.

I ignored her and said “What’s with the look? The hair?” Im still shocked of what’s happening. Did she eat something or did she become crazy.

I heard her sigh “All my life i was treated really special but i don’t want that. I just wanted to fit in and have normal friends.” She said. I kind of understand her so I was thinking if i would let her be.

And then she showed me her puppy dog eyes. I can’t resist her when it comes to this

“Oohh ....... fine, BUT please take care of yourself” And then I saw her with a big smile and hugged me tight that I cant even properly breath “I..... can’t ......breath......” “Ohh, sorry oppa.” She stood up a gave me a kiss on the cheek. After finishing brushing her teeth, she then said “Im leaving now, and thank you very much”. “Oh, I will walk to school by the way. Its only a few blocks away.”

I was left alone except for the maids around, and then i suddenly thought “Awww... My little sister is finally growing up.”

End of Yoochun’s POV

 

Jessica’s POV

                Iam now walking down the block.. and then suddenly a girl bumped onto me.. we both fell down and the book i was holding and also her book is now scattered on the floor.. The girl quickly picked a book without noticing it, she took my book... I was going to chase her but she was in a hurry...  I saw her with the same uniform as me..I guessed            she also studies on SEOUL University too. ohh well,I guess I will return her book later, maybe I’ll see her from school.. And suddenly a guy came across me, but i just ignored him.

I was now rushing to go to school cause I heard the school bell rang.. I was looking at my class schedules and It said that my first subject is Literature.  The school was big.. I needed help because i can’t find my way to my classroom alone... Then suddenly I found a browned hair girl that also seemed to be looking for something.. I approached her and greeted her happily “Hello!” I said while smiling at her.. She smiled back .

“I’m Jessica Jung” While giving a handshake to her “Im looking for something could you help me?”

She answered me back and said “I was also looking for something too, hehe.”

“Oh okay, So what are looking for by the way?”

“Oh, I was kinda looking for the Literature classroom” She said.

“What a coincidence. I was looking for that too.” I giggled “We must be classmates”

“I think so, let’s go before classes start” She said.

We were walking down the hallway and i asked her some questions “So what’s your name by the way?” “Oh, my name is Stephanie Hwang but you can call me Tiffany.” “So, friends?” i asked her. She slightly nodded. “Friends”

                She was very nice to me, and I’m happy that I already have a friend from the first day of school.

And finally we saw our classroom. Good thing we weren’t late. We entered our class and people are looking at me awkwardly ‘maybe of my the way i look keke~ and i think it’s working’ i thought..

“Okay class, please take all your seats.”The teacher said. Everyone took their seats. I sat near the window and beside me is my friend Tiffany.

“I’m Mr. Kang, I am going to be your literature teacher, and I hope you behave, okay?”

“Ne~!”  The students said.

I was looking around and saw a familiar face at the front part of the class room. I was trying to think who she was, and then i remembered early this morning that she was the girl i bumped to. And also the one that took my book accidentally..

I was talking to my friend Tiffany about what happened earlier and then the bell rang saying that it’s time for our break. The girl stood up to go out and i hurriedly stood up too to chase her again.. Tiffany also followed me. There were already hundreds of students walking on and off the hallway. But still could see the girl.. while Tiffany is trying to catch up with me.