CHAPTER 2

My School Life and Love Story?!

 

Taeyeon’s POV

                I was in my first class which is Literature.. I was listening to our teacher. I was getting bored and played with my book. That’s the time when i noticed that my book has flower and heart design on it. This isn’t my book I opened the book and saw a name. I read it quietly ‘Jessica Jung’, uhh, Jessica Jung? Never heardof it.. I then remembered what happened early this morning ..

 Aish i must have picked the wrong book without noticing.. ughh because of my stupid brother. I need to hurry. I was running away from my brother who keeps on chasing me because i ate his precious cookies. Oppa is such an annoying brother.

Aigoo~  Why im I so clumsy? i heard the bell rang.

I stood up and got my things and started to walk out the door. I was walking down the hallway and when someone shouted “WAIT!” i turned around and saw 2 girls chasing me or maybe they need something from me. I stopped walking and the blonde girl put her arms on my shoulder and breathed heavily same with the other girl that i guess friends with the blonde haired girl.. 

“Finally, I caught you” the blonde haired girl said while still breathing heavily

“Umm, Do you need something?” I asked

“I think we switched our books by accident, here’s your book, where’s mine?”

“Oh, your the girl I bumped to earlier.. here’s your book. And thanks”

“Uhh, your welcome. It was hard to find you though” she said

“Sorry for that keke~” i said

“It’s okay by the way my name is Jessica and my friends name is Tiffany”

“My name is Kim Taeyeon” I introduced.

“So can we be friends?.” Tiffany and Jessica said

“oh sure..”

End of Taeyeon’s POV

And these three became friends and talk about many things.

Jessica: So why were you in a hurry this morning, by the way?

Taeyeon: Oh that, My brother was chasing me.It’s not that important

Tiffany: C’mon tell us.

Taeyeon: well okay..

                And then Taeyeon started on what happened early this morning;

                ~FLASHBACK~

I am now ready for school but ughh. I’m really hungry. Where the hell is oppa? I went to the kitchen to look for food I opened the first cabinet and saw a big bag .. I opened it and saw cookies. It really looks tasty. I ate the whole thing without noticing and then i heard the door opening. I looked up and it was my Heechul oppa. I still have crumbs on my face. And then his face looked angry. “What the? Are you eating my cookies?!” He said. I stood up and started to walk backward “ Sorry i didn’t know it was yours, I’ll buy you a new one” He looked even more angrier. And then found hope as i saw the kitchen door open its time to escape and then I ran through the door.  My brother is chasing after me.

“YAH! KIM TAEYEON!!” I heard him say.

I ran faster but got bumped by this student. I saw my book thrown to the floor I quickly took my book and ran faster as i could. I think i lost his track releasing a big sigh.. that was a tiring exercise.

                ~END OF FLASHBACK~

After taeyeon finished her story, Jessica and Tiffany where laughing their stomachs out.

Taeyeon: Why are you guys laughing? I told you it’s not that important.”

The two are still laughing

Tiffany: Wow your brother is so funny.. And you are so dorky.

Jessica: Yeah!

They were still talking and now going to their next class which is math.

Tiffany: oh i hate this subject. I always have nosebleeds when it comes to math. The numbers are making me dizzy. They were still talking about nonsense and such.

When they suddenly saw students were surrounding something.

Tiffany: What’s that?

Taeyeon: C’mon let’s check it out.

And they approached the group

Yoona’s POV

I was walking with my friend Seohyun and we were drinking our hot chocolate. We were busy talking that we didn’t notice someone from the front

Then suddenly ‘BAM!’ My hot chocolate was thrown out and I knew that i Spilled it to someone. I looked up who it was and saw a guy that looks irritated

I said “Sorry, I didn’t mean too” “I’m really sorry” But his face looks scary I wanted to run away. Seohyun was also scared like me.

Then he spoke up “What the! Girl, do you know how much it cost? You !”

Student’s were surrounding us and looking what ws happening. I realized that it was one of the school’s Kinka

My face turned pale and I knew that he was going to hit me. I closed my eyes ready to take it. But I didn’t feel something. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that someone was stopping his hand from hitting me. I looked up who it was It was another guy he was really handsome and guessed that it was the guy’s friend “Donghae, stop it.. People are looking. You’re ruining your image” I heard him say.

“What are you talking about Kibum? This ruined my clothes” The guy that almost hit me said.

“Just leave her alone.”

“Ughh” he irritatingly said “Okay, but i’ll get you back” he said

They left us and the students were also leaving now. Then 3 girls approached us

“Are you guys okay? That was something.” The cute girl said

I replied her saying “Yeah, im okay thanks”

“Hi my name is Jessica!” the one with the glasses said.

“My name is Tiffany!” The brown haired girl said.

“And I’m Taeyeon!” The cute girl said

Then we also introduced ourselves.

“I’m Yoona” I said

“I’m Seohyun!”My friend said

“It’s nice to meet you guys” The girl named Tiffany said.

“Yeah!” I said

“So, are you guys really okay? That guy has some guts” Jessica said.

“Yeah, good thing someone saved you, Unnie” Seohyun said.

“ Yah! Why didn’t you even help me?” i asked Seohyun.

“I’m so sorry unnie I was also scared, hehe.”

“So, you’re also juniors?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes, the two of us are.”

End of Yoona’s POV

And there it started the friendship of this 5 girls...