Chapte 10

My School Life and Love Story?!

 

CHAPTER 10

Gyuri’s POV

Hmm... okay, I’m here with Nicole. And I’m just pissed at Donghae.

We’re just watching TV at our room. Not really in a mood.

“Yah! Gyuri sshi, let’s go and I’m hungry!” Nicole said blabbering again.

“Aishh~ Again?”

“Well, it’s better than watching here all night long. Let’s go!”

She said picking up her jacket.

“It’s time for us to have fun and enjoy this. C’mon, Hara is waiting for us outside!”

She opened the door and threw a jacket at me. She got a point though.

“Nah! Go without me, I’ll just eat here. Just bring back some food and I don’t want to order room service here.”

“Aishh~ Okay! Bye.” She said slamming the door shut.

I search for any good show there is to see. I’m really not in a mood. There’s this news about a girl named Jung Sooyeon (A/N: Korean name of Jessica) saying that she’s one of the richest girl in the world. She’s pretty. But I’m prettier.

I got bored and decided to do something.

I stood up and searched for a bikini to wear, hey! I gotta shine tomorrow and make sure all the guys drool for me.. Bwuahaha....

I was digging inside my whole bag now. Gotta let them know who the boss here is.

And then I found the perfect bikini. It’ll show my curves a lot. Bwuahaha. I can’t wait for their reaction specially from Donghae, he’ll surely regret what his done.

I feel my stomach grumbling now. They better hurry up and I’m feeling that I’m gonna explode anytime soon.

End of POV

Kibum’s POV

Okay, Literally, I’m searching for Yoona again. I think she’s the cutest among her friends. I don’t know what to do today; I ditched Donghae and the guys at the beach saying I’ll go to the restroom.

I found this handkerchief in the airplane we rode earlier and just wanted to return it. I know i know, I’m nuts. But it belongs to Yoona that’s why I wanna return it.

I’ve been searching for her for about 20 minutes now, and I better hurry up before the guys notice.

I pulled the pink handkerchief in my pocket. The smell was just sweet. I’m a little bit nervous though.

I may be a little playboy, Yes, I change girlfriend every month or even just in weeks. But she totally changed me. I didn’t pay any attention to any other girls except her. And I feel weird every time she’s near.

And then, I saw the girl. The girl named Yoona. Laughing with her friends... Aigoo~ why is she so cute.

I took a deep breath and bravely went in without any hesitation.

I’m getting nearer and nearer now. And I’m feeling more nervous every step I make.

Here we go......

“Umm,, Excuse .... me?” I said nervously.

She looked up with that angelic face and smiled.

OMG. I feel like dying now. I can feel my hand getting sweaty.

“Yes?” She sweetly said.

I cleared my throat and spoke up.

“Is this yours? I think you left this.”I pulled it out and handed it to her.

“Wow, you didn’t have to but thanks.” She said getting her handkerchief from my hands.

And I felt her hands touch my hand. Her friends just looked at us like something’s fishy and giggled.

“Yah!! Kibum!! What are you doing there?!!!! Let’s go!” I heard someone shouting.

I looked at where it came from and found out it was Siwon.

“Huh? Bye.” I run to Siwon without looking back, I felt embarrassed.

“Bye! Thanks a lot!” I heard Yoona yelling, And I felt something weird again.

“Yah! What where you doing there? C’mon already.” Siwon said to me.

 He messed up my hair and decided to join them.

But in my mind i was thinking what happened earlier, that was so embarrassing, what was I thinking?

But I didn’t regret it at all.

“Kibum sshi. Is something troubling you?”

“Huh? Nothing.”

End of POV

In the restaurant....

Yuri: Aigoo~ I smell something fishy~~~.

Taeyeon: Yup, I bet he like you.

Yoona: Yah!

Jessica: Yeah! The way he looks at you.. Kyaa~~!

Yoona: He was just returning the handkerchief. *offensively*

Yuri: But why a senior? and a kingka would return something like that?

Yoona; i don’t know. He was just being nice.

Seohyun: Hmmm, too nice i think.

Tiffany: Well, wherever when you’re happy we’ll be happy.

Yoona; Yah Fany, what are you talking about?!

Tiffany: But be very careful, He’s a playboy.

Yoona: Aishh~~

Her friends just laughed at her because Yoona is blushing like a freakin’ tomato now. They weren’t sure if it was irritation or for shyness.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) Okay! Just a short update. The story was fast i know...lol... from the first day to the half year of school.. But this is the only chance where they meet and see each other. But I promise my next update will be longer like in chapter 9. Next chapter is about...... just wait for the next chap..lol

 

                                                                COMMENT!!!!