Chapter 1

ILLUSION

"Morning babe." the guy behind her said sleepily. Yuri turned around to see who the voice belonged to.

 
 
 
"Yunho?" She asked, in complete shock.
 
 
 
"Yuri." he replied, smiling at her, and making light of her tone.
 
 
 
"Did we sleep together?" she asked him. How could she not remember.
 

"By sleep together do you mean literally, as in side by side like we do every night, or as in , like we do...well every night." he joked. "Either way, yes." he replied, leaning over and pecking her on the lips. Yuri's heart skipt a beat.

 

"I don't remember." Yuri said, feeling her forehead with the back of her hand. A slow realization crept over her. "Wait. Did you say like we do every night?" she asked him.

 

"Yes." Yunho replied slowly, looking at her strangely. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, "Do you feel okay?" he asked her. His voice was deep with concern. It was adorable.

 

"I'm not sure. I don't understand-" She stopped speaking when she felt Yunho's hand rest on her stomach.

 

"So do you feel anything growing in there yet?" he asked.

 

"What's that suppose to mean?" For the first time, Yuri felt inclined to back away from Yunho. She scrambled backwards on the bed.

 

"Well we're trying to get another child inside of you, right?" he asked jokingly.

 

"No! I'm nineteen, I definitely don't want any children 'growing' inside of me." Yuri exclaimed. Yunho eyed her for a second, and then apparently decided she was joking.

 

"Funny." he said. He stood up, and walked over to her side of the bed, taking her hands in his. "Anyways would you mind if I took my shower first this morning, sweetie?" he asked, bending down to kiss her forehead. "I think Hana prefers for you to wake her up in the morning anyways."

 

Yuri was sitting crosslegged trying to sort out her mind. "Sure." she said absently.

 

"Thanks." he said, heading over to the bathroom door.

 

"Wait!" Yuri excalimed, "Whose Hana?"

 

"Baby, your sense of humour is a little off this morning I think." Yunho said to her, heading into the bathroom. He shut the door, leaving Yuri dazed and confused. She stood up off the bed and crept out of the bedroom.

 

"Hana?" she called very quietly. Maybe it was his dog? Wait there was something weird on the end table near the door, she realized. She walked back into the bedroom. Yunho had a picture of her on his nightstand? A picture of her outside, hugging some little girl, Yuri was certain she'd never seen before. What the hell was going on?

 

Yuri picked up the picture and examined it closer. No, she'd definitely never seen that little girl before. Well, evidentally she had, there they were, smiling and hugging, both of them with noses reddened from the cold. But Yuri didn't remember that little girl. Yuri didn't remember anything right now.

 

She walked back out of the bedroom into the hall.

 

"Hana?" she called much louder.

 

"Yes?" she heard a small voice call back to her down the hall. She followed the voice towards a room with the door cracked open. A pink star was mounted to the back of the white door. Sure enough, it said "Hana" across it. Yuri timidly poked the door open.

 

"Umma!" The little voice sang out. Yuri looked appreciatively across the large, spacious, pink bedroom. It was decorated quite nicely, and was fully equipped with everything a little girl would want. It clearly belonged to a child, not a dog afterall.

 

Sitting up in a white bed with a light pink comforter, Yuri spotted the little girl that she guessed was "Hana". She was an adorable little girl. She bounced up and down in her bed on her knees, "Umma." she said again.


 

"What did you call me?" Yuri asked. What the hell was going on?

 

The little girl jumped out of her bed, and ran over to Yuri, hugging her legs. "I called you umma of course, what I always call you, silly." the girl said, pressing her head into Yuri's thighs.

 

"I would like scrambled eggs for breakfast please." the little girl added, wrapping her arms behind Yuri's knees and looking up at her.

 

"I don't know how to make eggs, sweetie." Yuri said, appolegetically.

 

"Daddy does." the little girl said. Well, Hana, not the little girl Yuri supposed.

 

Yuri knelt down to get a better look at Hana, placing her arms on the small girl's shoulders. She definitely looked to have Yuri's eyes. Yuri hugged the child, and Hana wrapped her arms tightly back around her. Yuri lifted her up, and exited Hana's room.

 

Yunho came walking out of his bedroom, meeting her in the hall. He had on a pair of boxers, and was still using a towel to dry off his hair. He walked over to the two of them, and wrapped his arms around Hana and Yuri, pulling them into a group hug. Yuri leaned her head back to look at Yunho upside down. He kissed the little girl's nose making her giggle.

 

"Is this my little girl?" Yuri asked Yunho. She couldn't disguise the completely lost and clueless sound of her voice.

 

Yunho nodded slowly, "Of course it is."

 

Yuri looked at Hana again. "She's beautiful." she said to both Yunho and the small girl in her arms.

 

"You're beautiful umma." Hana said, reaching out and tracing Yuri's lips with her small finger.

 

Yuri looked up helplessly at Yunho. "I don't think I know my life." she admitted, "I don't remember a thing.


To all subbies and lovely readers: I changed the title to "ILLUSION", becuz i don't really like the old title, it's too long and sounds a bit corny.