Chapter 3: Friend?

Hello, Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed by seamlessly, yet the hot topic of Irene and Wendy still did not subdue. It was an unfortunate mistake that Irene’s hormonal urges and libido together with the alcohol had created. Or was it because of her repressed gay showing after being locked for so long.

 

Blimey. By the end, it was all Irene’s choice. Welp, a drunken choice at that.

 

“Unnie, you’re sighing again,” Seulgi mentioned, staring with a worried expression on the laptop screen. “Do you want to talk about it? Is it about Wendy again?”

 

Irene covered her face in frustration. The reason for the subject matter to never come to its end was also because of the annoying girl who seemed glued to her. Wendy’s face popping up increased after the drunken escapade they had.

 

Just great. The said girl still kept texting her. Even after bringing back her favorite sweater. And Irene giving back Wendy’s clothes.

 

Hello, Bae. Are you free today? Let’s go out! Pick you up at 2 ;)

 

“Yes,” Irene began, exasperation visible in her tone as she looked at her best friend on screen. “Even during my free day, she keeps irritating me.”

 

“Was that her texting you?”

 

“Unfortunately.” Irene typed a reply on her phone. No, I’m not free today and never will be free for you, Son. Please stop pestering me or I’ll block you for real this time.

 

“What did she say this time, unnie?” Seulgi inquired, curiosity seeping in her voice.

 

“It’s just the usual, Seul. She wants to hang out. Nothing really new.” Irene’s phone beeped again after her reply.

 

Eh, isn’t this too much of a rejection, Bae. Or would you like me to beg of you again. Please, unnie 🥺.

 

The flush on Irene’s face was instantly plastered upon the recollection of the events that transpired during that night. How dare she shamelessly used that for her own advantage?! Clearly, the girl knew no shame when she was the bottom. And what the—

 

Irene, stop thinking about it!

 

“Unnie, are you alright? Your face is turning red? Do you have a fever?” Irene snapped back to reality with Seulgi’s concerned voice.

 

Calming herself, Irene cracked a smile at Seulgi. “It’s nothing, Seul. It’s just a bit hot today.”

 

“Unnie, you told me you were freezing just a while ago.”

 

Irene’s face flushed again at the little lie she made. “It’s really nothing. It’s just my body feels a little hot.”

 

Seulgi’s worried face turned into something mad. A cutely mad expression. Because how could her best friend look frightening when she’s the cutest person she knew. “Unnie, you should take your temperature for good measure.”

 

“It’s really nothing, Seul. I’m just irked by Wendy again.”

 

Seulgi’s ears perked up, her face showing a slight hint of amusement. “And why is that, unnie? What did she tell you to make you furious?”

 

“Nothing!” Irene exclaimed. “She’s still bugging me after my rejection. As usual. It’s Wendy being the annoyance in my life that she is.”

 

Seulgi chuckled amusedly at Irene’s reply. “I don’t think it’s just nothing, unnie. Why don’t you try going out with her once and see how it goes?”

 

Irene’s nose scrunched with displeasure at the mere thought of being in close proximity with Wendy again.

 

“Don’t give me that look, unnie. Don’t you have any idea how many times you’ve uttered her name after your transfer,” Seulgi said as a matter of fact, her hands crossing, lips forming into a pout.

 

“Well, isn’t that obvious, Seul. The girl keeps on getting on my nerves since day one. Day one, Seul.” Her index finger up, showing a sign of one to indicate her frustration from the girl since the first time they met after transferring.

 

Another ding of Irene’s phone was made after she huffed her response.

 

‘Kay, since you didn’t reply. I’ll take that as a yes. I’ll pick you later, Bae.

 

And another one, again.

 

Oops, should I say — I’ll see you later, unnie ;)

 

Irene’s eyes bulged at the audacity of Wendy to not take a hint that she had no interest in hanging out with her. Once. Or forever. Don’t you even dare step a foot in my place or I’ll block your number. I swear, I will really block your number, Son.

 

It took only a couple of seconds to get a reply from Wendy.

 

That’s fine for me. I know your address and I also know that you won’t do it for real. You could’ve block me after I got your number, but clearly you didn’t.

 

And I’m sure you know I’ll just buy a new number :P

 

Do wear casually, Bae. I’m taking you out to somewhere you will definitely like. It’s not me though, but it’s still nice place ;)

 

“Unnie, your turning red again. And I’m guessing it’s because of Wendy.”

 

“She’s picking me up later,” Irene disgruntled, running her hand through her jet-black hair out of fury. Like, she’d like to go to somewhere with Wendy. Nope. Never. She’s not even agreeing, but forced to meet up with the girl with no more excuses to say.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter