Going to Be Okay

A Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's early in the morning, Taeyeon wakes up and dresses up for the day. It's the day she finally meets the photographer and talks to her about pictures for the café.

 

As Taeyeon gets in her car, ready to head to her father's restaurant. She gets a call from Mrs. Lim. 

 

"Good afternoon Mrs. Lim, how can I help you?"

 

"Taeyeon! I apologize but I'm going to be an hour late to the meeting because I got stuck with my 12 meeting. We're wrapping up, it should take me about 20-30 minutes to get to your father's restaurant. The meeting wasn't in Seoul." Mrs. Lim said, sounding very apologetic. 

 

"No worries Mrs. Lim. I got this covered. I'll meet up with the photographer first and talk about how we should proceed with the photos first." Taeyeon said.

 

Mrs. Lim sighed in relief. "Mianhae Taeyeon, I promise I'll be there as fast as I can."

 

"Don't be sorry. I'll see you soon." Taeyeon hangs up. 

 

"Looks like it'll just be me and the photographer for now." Taeyeon says as she starts the car, driving to her father's restaurant.

 

She arrives to her father's restaurant. She goes to the host. "Ah Miss Kim, your private room is all set for you." The host gestures. Taeyeon walks in the direction. 

 

"Is the photographer here yet?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"No not yet. I'll guide her to the private room when she arrives." The host said earning a nod from Taeyeon as she sits down.

 

"I should get tea for us in case she's thirsty." Taeyeon said as she presses the button to ring the waitress.

 

"Yes Ms. Kim?" The waitress said.

 

"Prepare some tea for the guest." Taeyeon said, earning a nod from the waitress as she goes and gets the tea.

 

A couple minutes later, the host comes back with the photographer. "Here is the private room that Mrs. Lim has set for you with Mrs. Kim. She will be with you in just a sort amount of time but for now, it'll just be our lovely Mrs. Kim today."

 

The photographer eyesmiled. "Thank you so kindly for showing me in. Have a wonderful day."

 

The host widen her eyes. She was surprised how respectful her tone was. "Oh.. thank you Miss. You have a wonderful day as well!" 

 

The photographer walks in to see a certain someone. Taeyeon was in shock to see who the photographer was.

 

"What are you doing here?" They both asked at the same time.

 

"I'm working. Why are you here?" The photographer said.

 

"I'm working too." Taeyeon said with an annoyed tone.

 

"I'm suppose to be meeting Ms. Kim.." The photographer said.

 

"Yeah, I'm suppose to meet the photographer.." Taeyeon stopped talking as she remembered at dinner, the latter had told her that she was a photographer. Taeyeon looks back at the latter. "In the world full of photographers, she chooses you as her photographer???"

 

"In the world of people she could work with, she chooses to work with you???? Why???" The latter said.

 

Feeling offended. "I should be the one saying that especially since you're a nobody."

 

Tiffany clenches her fist. At this moment, she really wanted to punch her face. But for the sake of her best friend, she didn't. She took a deep breathe. "If I was a nobody, someone in a higher postion wouldn't be asking for a favor."

 

Taeyeon didn't say anything. She knew the latter was correct. 

 

Tiffany takes a step forward, slowly trying to not ruin the mood. "Look, I'm just here to take photos of the before and after of the location for the café. Mrs. Lim wants me to take the official photos and post it on her site. If you don't feel comfortable, I can always tell her that something came up. I don't want to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. I know you don't want to see me too."

 

With no response, Tiffany was about to head out until Taeyeon finally spoke. "Mrs. Lim chosed you for a specific reason. Since she chose you, I will just deal with it. I can work professionally for the sake of my client."

 

Tiffany turns around while holding her camera. "Great. I will too. The sooner we talk about it, the sooner I can leave your sight."

 

Taeyeon gestures her to sit down across from her. "I apologize on Mrs. Lim's behalf, she was stuck in another meeting."

 

Tiffany smiles as she gently puts her camera down. "No worries. She had already told me." 

 

"How do you plan to take photos of the before shot?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter