The Photographer

A Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiff. Wait for me." Yuri said as she tries to catch up to her best friend. Tiffany didn't slow down on her walk. She was just ready to leave.

 

"You know I'm your ride home right?" Yuri said, still trying to catch up to the latter

 

"I could have called an Uber." Tiffany said.

 

"You know I don't trust Ubers especially ones from Korea." Yuri said finally catching up and grabbing her wrist to turn her around.

 

Tiffany shakes off the grab. "If you're going to bring me back there to be friends with her, I will literally kick your ing Yul. My patience has been tested tonight."

 

Yuri's eyes widen. "Woah, since when did you get so strong?"

 

"I told you, I learned to kick to which I'm going to do to you in a couple minutes here." Tiffany said frustrated.

 


"Okay okay okay.. Mianhae. I didn't think she'd be that rude towards you. I too was in shock." Yuri said.

 

"Well duh, you said you never really had a proper conversation with her so of course you didn't knew she was going to be like that." Tiffany replied with her arms crossed over her chest.

 

"I genuinely didn't think she'd be that rude though. Even Jessica was surprised."

 

Tiffany sighs. "I can get along with anyone just fine but her. The fact that she commented on my dress and my wealth. Lord knows if she knew who I was and who my parents are, she would've watched her mother ing tone. I can't believe she went based on how I look. I was just trying to dress comfy. I didn't think we'd go to such an expensive restaurant."

 

"We know you can easily end her but don't for my sake." Yuri commented.

 

"I would never stoop that low. Besides, I think she's slowly ending it herself because of her personality. No one is going to want to be friends with her."

 

"You could've just dealt with her annoying . You deal with me all the time." 

 

"Yul, why do you want me to be friends with her so bad? It's pretty obvious that she doesn't want to be friends."

 

"Because I know you like giving people second chances. You believe every one has good in them."

 

"But she has the worst attitude. I don't want to deal with that."

 

"Please for me, Fany-ah?" Yuri puppied eyes.

 

The latter sighs again. "Fine."

 

"Really???" 

 

"No, now shut up before I kick your ." 

 

Yuri surrender. "Okay okay. I was just joking too. You've already tried your best and that's all I can really ask from you. Thank you for still being respectful to her even though she wasn't being respectful to you." Yuri gave her a side hug.

 

"I swear to god if I see her again, I will literally smack her." Tiffany said.

 

"Hey, that's my girlfriend's best friend you're talking about."

 

"She gets to talk about me, right in front of my face but I can't smack her???" Tiffany said in a scary tone.

 

Yuri step back. "Okay, you can. But I'm going to pretend I've never heard you spoke of it."

 

"Be my guest. I feel bad for the person who dates her. They're going to have to deal with her." Tiffany said as she goes to the passenger seat. Yuri unlocks the door and heads to the driver seat.

 

"You know you didn't' have to pay for dinner right? Jessica said it's always free whenever she eats there with people or by herself." Yuri said.

 

"Yeah but why not flex a little bit since she says I couldn't afford it." Tiffany smirked.

 

"We both know you could buy all three of her restaurant if you wanted to." Yuri said as she reversed out of the parking lot. Tiffany widen her eyes. "She has three restaurants???"

 

Yuri nods. "Tempting but I'll be nice."

 

Tiffany sighs again. "I'm so frustrated with myself. I can't believe she really said those though. She shouldn't really judge a person for what they look like. I'm sorry Yul that I couldn't help melt the ice."

 

Yuri smiles. "Fany-ah, stop apologizing. You already did your part. She's the one at fault here for not being kind enough. I promise you that you won't meet her again."

 

"You owe me big time for this. I come back to Korea, expecting to have some fun but this is what I get." Tiffany roll her eyes.

 

"Hmmm Tiffany, mianhae." Yuri pouts as she drives. 

 

"For what you said earlier, I believe that people gets second chances but only if it's right. It'll be impossbile to give her a second chance." Tiff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter