Lonely

A Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon said with an annoyed tone

 

"What am I doing here? To eat. What are you doing here?" Tiffany said in the same tone.

 

"I own this restaurant. I get to be here." Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany's eyes widen. "Yuri, you know this person?"

 

Yuri looks back and forth. "She's my girlfriend's best friend.. the one I told you about..?"

 

"What? She's the best friend??" Both Tiffany and Taeyeon shouted.

 

Jessica was getting nervous, she chuckles nervously. "Yeah, that's my girlfriend's best friend. The one I told you that I wanted you to be friends with."

 

Taeyeon stood up from her chair quickly. "Impossible. I'm not going to be friends with someone like her."

 

"Oh really? I don't want to be friends with someone like you. You have a very bad mouth. I can see why people doesn't tend to reach out to you now." Tiffany said.

 

Yuri's eyes widen. "Tiffany!"

 

"Yul, if you had seen the way she talked to me in the bathroom, you wouldn't allow that either. Being the nice person that I am, I grabbed her a coldd wet towel so I can put it on her nose. I even apologized and tried to make amends. But all I got was just rudeness." Tiffany explained.

 

Jessica's eyes widen as well. She turned to her best friend. "Taeng, is that true?"

 

"Yes but who told her to open the door so ing fast? Shouldn't she at least consider that there might be people in the bathroom??" Taeyeon said.

 

"Okay but I didn't think you were right at the door. I already told you I apologized. It's not like I meant to hit you with the door." Tiffany said.

 

"Whatever, I'm out of here. I don't want to be friends with you. I already made a civil conversation with Yuri and that's all the favors I can do for you, Jess." Taeyeon was about to leave before Jessica grabbed her wrist. 

 

"Taeyeon, she has already apologized and tried to make amends. Why are you being so harsh on her?" Jessica was serious this time, having enough of her best friend's attitude.

 

"I can handle your cruel words to my other friends but this is my girlfriend's best friend that we're with. I can't have you disrespect her like that when she's already tried to make amends like a nice person would." Jessica continued.

 

Taeyeon didn't look at her best friend.

 

"If you can't sit your down and make conversation then sit your down and just eat. We haven't ate a proper meal together in so long. That's what you owe me." 

 

Yuri pulls her girlfriend to her. She was so by the way her girlfriend was handling the situation. 

 

"Taeyeon, I'm glad that we've finally met but I would really like to enjoy a meal with you." Yuri said this time.

 

Tiffany comes and sits down. She sighs. "Let's just sit down and eat. If you don't want to be friends then that's fine with me. I want us to be able to enjoy our meal with our bestfriends. I won't talk to you and you won't talk to me if that's the case."

 

Yuri pats her best friends back. She was happy that her best friend was trying to do her very best.

 

For once, Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and sighed. She slowly walked back to her seat. Jessica smiled. "Thank you Taeyeon."

 

'Thank you' Yuri mouthed to her best friend. Tiffany smiles in return.

 

They were finally able to order their food in peace. Once the food came, everyone just ate.

 

"So Tiffany, what made you came back to Korea?" Jessica started the conversation.

 

"I actually have a few photography sessions here that's been booked other than that, I have other business to attend as well." Tiffany answered.

 

"Ouu nice. If possible, what you be able to squeeze Yuri and I in for a photoshoot? I've been wanting one but we just haven't found the right person to take our pictures. But who better than her best friend?" Jessica said.

 

Tiffany eyesmiled. "I would love to! Just let me know when."

 

"Perfect. I already have our outfits planned." Jessica was excited and turned to Yuri. Yuri gave her girlfriend a kiss on the forehead. "Sounds good. It would be easier since we'll be more comfortable shooting in front of you."

 

Taeyeon was able to see Tiffany eyesmile. She was suddenly so captivated by her smile. 'She has a really nice smile..' Seeing this, Jessica smirks at her best friend. Taeyeon finally made eye contact with her smirking best friend, she cleared and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter