A Small Favor

A Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two dark brunette's walks out of the club holding each other. One holding the latter around their waist and one wrapping their arms across her shoulder.

 

"Oh my gosh, that was so fun. I haven't had that much fun in so long." Jessica said while wrapping her arms around her girlfriend.

 

Yuri gives her girlfriend a kiss on the temples. "Ah, I'm sorry love that you don't go out as much. But why don't you? You go out so much but you've never gone to the club before??"

 

"I mean I have gone to the club but I didn't have this much fun. You know my best friend isn't really into clubs like that no more." Jessica replied as they continued to walk to their car. 

 

Yuri opens the passenger side door for her girlfriend. As Jessica sits down, Yuri comes around and sits down on the driver seat. "I thought you said she use to be very outgoing? Come to think of it, I've never actually really met your best friend."

 

Jessica shrugs. "You actually have- it's just that she's gone within a blink of an eye."

 

Yuri looks at her girlfriend with a surprised face before starting the car to head home. "Are you serious? I've met her? When?"

 

"Recently, my birthday party. She came when you were in the bathroom and left before you could had the chance to say hello. She only came to drop off my present." Jessica answered.

 

"Oh, why didn't she stay since you guys are best friends?" 

 

"Because she knows that I'll try to make her befriend some of my friends and she doesn't like that idea. You are right Seobang, she use to be very outgoing. But after the last time she tried to make friends with someone, they broke her heart really badly."

 

Yuri gasps softly. "Really?"

 

Jessica could only sigh. "I'm glad I'm her only best friend but a part of me wishes she had someone to keep her company and keep her distracted from working so hard. All she thinks about is work."

 

"She's not looking for someone to be in a relationship with?" Yuri asked.

 

"Nope, that ship is solely sailed due to her last heart break. She hasn't fell in love or made any new friends since college and no one dares to try to be friends with her because she's so cold to everyone around her. Everyone except for her family and I of course." Jessica answered.

 

"A cold person you say?" Yuri raised an eyebrow. 

 

Hearing the sense of her girlfriend's tone, she looks at her. "Yes.. why? Why do you sound like you have something up your sleeves?"

 

Yuri smirked. "Weelllll, my best friend is coming to Korea next week and she's very outgoing. Like I've never met anyone as outgoing as she is. She's very positive and kind. Maybe she can break that ice?"

 

"As sweet and kind as that sounds, I don't want to risk hurting your best friend. Knowing my best friend, she could be aggressive and rude when pushed too far. If your best friend is as kind as you say she is, I don't want her to get hurt." Jessica said.

 

They finally arrive to Jessica's house. Yuri parks her car. "Babe, do you trust me?"

 

Jessica didn't answer for a couple seconds. "You know I do.. but babe, I don't want your friend to get hurt."

 

"You don't have to worry about hurting my best friend, she's tough. She has tons of friends due to being outgoing. I'm sure she can break that ice. My best friend won't hurt your best friend either. I can promise you that. She made me the person I am today. If it wasn't for her, I don't think I'd be dating you right now." Yuri said as she brings Jessica's hand to give a kiss on the back of her hand.

 

Jessica smiles at the gesture. "Competition I see?"

 

Yuri's eye widen. "Babe... don't say that. It makes me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter