Nice Junhyung?!

I'm Your Everything....HUH?!

 

[Doojoon POV]

 

After Music Bank rehearsal, we all went back to our house. Junhyung went straight to his room when we arrived and the others leisurely hang out in the living room while watching the TV. ~~~~~~~~ Than come in looking still sad about something not sure what. Ever since we found her, she put up that face and both she and Junhyung will eye each other than look away in rage. I bet something happen with this two. I don’t want to get involve in this but if it goes out of hand, I’ll do my work as a leader even though I don’t act like one.

 

“~~~~~~~-ah, can you bring me some water? I’m thirsty”, Yo Seob voice interrupt my long thinking.

“Sure!”

“Me too nuna!”

“Ok. Who else?”

“I’ll have a hot tea please!” Hyun Seung makes his order.

“Make it two!” I need one too.

“Kikwang oppa?”

“I’m fine”, and she walked away to the kitchen. I know she’s our manager but why suddenly it feels like she’s our maid? But I don’t mind if she is. She does do the house chores better than any of us. She’s a girl for God sake. Of course she does house chores better than us, guys.

 

“Is it me or did something happen between Junghyung and ~~~~~~?” And I thought I was the only one realizing that, I guess Hyun Seung notice it too.

“Yeah. I sense it too”, and also Kikwang.

“Do any of us have any idea why Junhyung hyung hate her so much?” Good question Dong Woon.

“Actually, he doesn’t hate her. It’s his way to fond with people especially new stranger people like ~~~~~~~. That way, he won’t get hurt if she left”, Yo Seob truly knows a lot about Junhyung behavior.

“Yeah. That’s Junhyung way but….. There’s something else. It’s just way to cold how he treat ~~~~~~~ even for Junhyung”, I agreed Hyun Seung. Junhyung isn’t usually like this.

“Do you remember what happen few months before we debut?” Kikwang suddenly said.

“What did happen?” Being the maknae, Dong Woon doesn’t give much attention to his surrounding.

“Remember the waiters that he fell for? He treated that girl damn harsh just like how he did with ~~~~~~~. Is it possible that….?” All of us gasped. Why didn’t I think of this earlier?

 

“Yah! Yang Yo Se-….” Junhyung suddenly walked out from the room and stopped when he realized all of us were eyeing him like we could flash a leaser from our eyes.

“What are you guys doing?”

“Nothing!” Dong Woon words makes all of us came back to our sense.

“You guys are weird you know?” He just shook away the weirdness before and looked at Yo Seob.

“Yah! Yang Yo Seob, where’s my Son Dambi wallpaper huh? What did you do to her?!” For your information Junhyung love Son Dambi. Not just love, he cherishes her with all his heart. This rude guy turns to a gentleman when she’s around.

“Why do you ask me? I don’t know!” Yo Seob tried to defend himself. Junhyung on the other hand just gave him a yeah-right look.

“Fine! It’s in my drawer. The top one”, Junhyung was about to walk away but suddenly stopped and looks around like he was searching for something.

“Where’s pain?”

“Pain?” Who’s that?

“~~~~~~~….”

“Ah….” We all nodded.

“But why do you call her pain hyung?” I was about to ask that question but thanks Dong Woon for asking for me.

“Because she’s always a pain in the . Where is she anyway?”

“She’s making drinks for us”, just as I answered that, ~~~~~~~ walked out with a tray full of drinks. Happily she handed us our drinks.

“There you go”, she smile brightly and stand next to Junhyung.

“Yah, go get me my cola!”

“Uh? Wea yo?!”

“Because I told you so. Now go!” ~~~~~~ just cursed under her breath and went back to the kitchen. Junhyung smile proudly to himself. All 5 pairs of eyes stare straight at him.

“What?!”

“Nothing”, all of us went back doing what we were doing earlier.

 

Maybe Junhyung do like ~~~~~~~~. Humm….. Why does my heart feel burden by that fact? Aish! What am I thinking?! She’s just a child who needs protection. Why am I talking like oldies? Urgh! This is all because of lack of sleeping. I need to sleep. Yup! Sleep like there’s no tomorrow. Quickly I finished my drink and walked towards the room. “Eodi ga?” Junhyung asked as I walked passed by him. “Sleep”, and he followed me. Pulling the covers up to my face, I close my eyes and fell asleep.

 

[End POV]

[Hyun Seung POV]

 

“Where’s Junhyung?” ~~~~~~~ asked as she walked out from the kitchen with Junhyung’s cola.

“In the room”, Yo Seob answered.

“Aish! That jerk!” Quietly ~~~~~~~ cursed Junhyung under her breath. If I was her, I would do the same.

“~~~~~~~~-ah, let me send that to him”, Kikwang offered his help but ~~~~~~~ just shook it off.

“I’ll do it myself”, after a very HUGE sighed, ~~~~~~~ walked towards our room where Junhyung and Doojoon’s at.

 

All of us looked at each other. “Will ~~~~~~~ be ok?” Who knows what Junhyung might do to that poor girl? Even though I’m not really a nice guy, still I’m better than Junhyung. Actually, Junhyung is a nice dude. I remember when I first joined the group; he was the one who take care of me the most. Buying me all the food so that I’ll gain more weight. So he is really a nice guy but sometimes, he’s a bit weird. Like now for instance. ~~~~~~~~ hasn’t done anything bad to him but all he could do is hurt her. Poor her. It must be hurtful for her.   

 

[End POV]

[Your POV]

 

Standing still in front of the Beast member’s room, I took a deep, DEEP breath before knocking the door. Every time Junhyung talk to me, he will only hurt my feelings. I don’t know why he hates me so much but this is not what I want. Even though he’s not my favourite member in Beast but still, I adore him as a fan. Why can’t he be nicer to me? It’s not like I did something wrong to him….right? Maybe I did do something wrong. But I don’t think so because if I did do something wrong, I would’ve remembers.

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

“Just come in”, Junhyung’s annoyed voice was heard so I quickly walked in and handed him his cola. He took it without even look at me and drinks it. Uh! Not even a thank you? That is so rude! I know you’re THE big superstars and I’m just the temporary manager but still, can’t you be a little nicer to me? Someone needs to teach this ‘joker’ some manners or else I won’t be able to control my rage any longer. Who knows what I’ll do when my patience run out.

 

“Why are you still standing there? Get out!” Uh! If I knew he was going to be this jerky, I would have poisoned his drinks.

“Can’t you be nice to me just once?”

“Nope.”

“Ugh!” Furiously I walked out of the room and lock myself in my room.

 

Lying down on my bed, I think about my family. The longing fills my heart. They might have try to ruin my life by setting up the marriage with the Robert Crabby Patti guy but still, they only do what they think was the best for me. Maybe I should just go back to LA and marry that guy. How bad can the guy be right? Besides, it’s not like anyone here enjoying my presence. I only disturb their life. Wait! Why am I thinking like this? I’m the one who make the decision to go. I shouldn’t regret it. Instead, I should try making everything better. Yeah! That’s what I’ll do. I’ll do my best to be a good manager to Beast while teach those boys how to be a gentlemen. Kim ~~~~~~~, fighting!

 

Smiling to myself, I pulled the covers up. I think I’m done for today. My first day working here was somehow bad but still fun. I wish things will get better as time goes on. God, let me have one peaceful sleep tonight and I’ll do my best tomorrow.

 

[End POV]

[Junhyung POV]

 

Middle in the night, I woke up to find the electricity was off. Probably were experiencing a blackout. It’s usual in this neighborhood. Why? I do not know. The other guys were still peacefully sleeping like nothing happens. Guess they were dead tired especially Kikwang. Man he did not look good while sleeping! Girls wouldn’t be crazy over him if they saw how ugly he is when he is sleeping. Everyone would be like him if they had a tight schedule like ours.

 

Feeling rather thirsty, I decided to get something to drink. After a few sip of some mineral water in the kitchen, I headed back to the room but stopped as I heard soft sobbed from ~~~~~~~~ room. Is someone crying there? Is it ~~~~~~~? Why is she crying in the middle of the night? Hmm…. Maybe I should check her out making sure she’s ok. I might be cruel to her but I’m not THAT cruel to let an 18 years old girl cry all alone in her dark bedroom.

 

“~~~~~~~~….” I called her name as soon as I walked in her room. ~~~~~~~~ quickly stood up and hugged me tightly. I was too shock to even say anything.

“I’m scare….” Her sobbed becomes clearer. Scare? What is she scare of? Please don’t say there’s ghost. Even I’m scared of ghost.

“Of what?”

“It’s too dark. I’m scare of darkness….” She clenched tightly on to my shirt. So she’s scare of the darkness.

“Please don’t leave me….” I don’t know why but I think I have the soft spot for her now. Seeing her like this now remind me that she’s still a child who needs protection and tonight I’m going to protect her.

“Shhhh….I won’t leave you.”

“Thank you”, both of us sat down the bed and I hold ~~~~~~~ tightly. Eventually both of us fell asleep at that spot.

 

[End POV]

[Yo Seob POV]

 

Woke up in the morning, I quickly shook the others to wake them up. We have morning schedule today. One by one I shook until I arrived at Junhyung’s bed and realize he’s not there. Where is he anyway? Is he already awake? That’s impossible. He won’t open his eyes if we don’t wake him up. I looked at my still tired members. “Where’s Junhyung?” All of them looked at me.

 

“Isn’t he still asleep?” Dong Woon asked.

“If he’s still asleep, why would I ask where he is?” The guys nodded as if I just makes sense to them.

“Maybe he’s in the bathroom or something”, Hyun Seung make his own conclusion.

“What if he runs away?” Kikwang’s words send all of us fully awake. Junhyung did that once. We woke up and couldn’t find him in his bed. Few minutes later, he called us from Taiwan. Can you believe that guy? Even if you want to run away from life for a while, find a closer place so that it’s easier for us to find you.

“Wake ~~~~~~~~ up and tell her”, Doojoon ordered. Me and Dong Woon quickly ran to ~~~~~~~~ room to woke her up but ended up in daze when we saw ~~~~~~~~ and Junhyung sleeping in ~~~~~~~~’s bed. That’s not all, Junhyung even wrapped his hands around ~~~~~~~~. OMG! This is such hot news!

“Hyung!” Dong Woon ran out calling the others.

“What?!” Hyun Seung asked in annoyance once he arrived there with the others.

“THAT!!” I pointed at the two people who were sleeping soundly on the bed. Everyone gasped.

 

The five of us looked at one another then at Junhyung and ~~~~~~~. What should we do? Should we wake em up? Of course we should. We have morning schedule today! But ~~~~~~~ look so peaceful sleeping in Junhyung’s arm. Plus, I never see Junhyung look so relax while sleeping. He usually looks stress out and tired.

 

“Yah, wake them up!” Doojoon ordered Dong Woon.

“Why me?”

“Because you’re the maknae.”

“Ugh! Fine!”

 

Dong Woon took a deep breath and slowly walked towards Junhyung and ~~~~~~~~. He looked back at the rest of us pleading not to let him do it. All of us gave him the death glared and he quickly shook the both of them gently.

 

“~~~~~~~~-ah, hyung, wake up”, he said a bit too slow. Hyun Seung growled in annoyance and walked towards Junhyung.

“This is how you wake someone”, every eyes lay on Hyun Seung.

“YAH! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” And instantly, they both wake up.

“There you go”, Hyun Seung said and walked away.

 

“What’s going on?” ~~~~~~~~ asked while still being in Junhyung’s arm.

“Why are you guys looking at us like that?” Junhyung asked in annoyance.

“THAT’S WHY!” The four of us pointed at Junhyung’s hand wrapping around ~~~~~~~.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” ~~~~~~~~ screamed and jumped off the bed.

“Why are YOU here, in MY room, on MY bed?!” It seems like ~~~~~~~~ doesn’t know that Junhyung is in HER room, on HER bed and wrapping his hands around HER body.

“Oh stop being all so melodramatic! I was only here because YOU ask me too.” And we’re like WHAT~?! Even ~~~~~~~~ were like WHAT~?!

“I DIDN’T!”

“Yes you did. There’s a blackout last night. I woke up to get some water. I heard you cried so I walked in. YOU then hugged me and ask me not to leave because you’re scare of the darkness. So I did! That’s what happens, remember?” ~~~~~~~~ looked at Junhyung still trying to apply what Junhyung just said inside her mind.

“That was real and it was you?”

“No. That was a zombie from Mars. Of course it was me!”

“Oh! I thought it was a dream and it was Tyler Hoechlin who was holding me.”

“Who’s Tyler Hoechlin?” Kikwang asked.

“You don’t know Tyler Hoechlin?” The five of us shook our heads. Who’s that?

“You GOT to be kidding me!”

“We’re NOT kidding you”, Doojoon said.

“Don’t you watch Teen Wolf?”

“Nope”, absolutely no idea what the heck is that.

“He’s one of the actors in it. He plays Derek Hale, the hottest werewolf EVER!” It seems like ~~~~~~~ really like this Tyler Hoechlin because her eyes went glimmering while talking about him.

“Ugh! Whatever”, Junhyung rolled his eyes and walked away.

“~~~~~~~~, you better get ready for school”, we all looked at Doojoon.

“What about you guys?”

“We got it all cover. Hoya hyung is going to take care of us.”

“Hoya oppa?” A WIDE smile lit up ~~~~~~~~’s face.

“Why are you all so happy?” I wonder.

“No reason. Now go and get ready or you’ll get late”, ~~~~~~~~ quickly pushed us out and locked the door. Me, Kikwang, Doojoon and Dong Woon looked at each other again and walked away to get ready.

 

[End POV]

[Your POV]

 

After all of them walked out of my room, I quickly started to get ready for my first day at school. I really can’t wait to start schooling here. Schools here are much different from schools back home. Here, we have to wear uniforms while back home; I could just wear anything I want. I’ve been told that the rules here are a bit tight but I don’t mind. I like it here. Even though Junhyung and some other are really pain in the , I still like this place. Somehow this feels better than home. Well actually Junhyung had been rather nice…I think! I mean he accompany me last night when I’m all scared. Doesn’t that show that he is nice? Why is he suddenly all nice? Hm….

 

[End POV]