BEAST isn’t that bad after all….

I'm Your Everything....HUH?!

 

BEAST isn’t that bad after all….

 

[Yo Seob POV]

 

All of us {Beast members} struggled to get inside our dorm. Sleepy eyes, tired body and the eagerness to sleep, who doesn’t struggled right? We just finished our practice and all of us were like super tired. Doojoon opened the door and we all walked in with our eyes closed. Because of too tired, all of us just lay down the living room floor. None of us has the strength to even get on our beds anymore. “Too tired….. Need sleep….” Dong Woon murmured.

 

“Guys, don’t you think something is off?” Junhyung suddenly asked.

“Huh?”

“The floor is not greasy anymore. No trash is around!” Come to think of it, I didn’t felt anything than the floor when I walked in.

“THE NEW MANAGER!!” Doojoon quickly got up. All of us instantly got up as well. OMG! How could we forgot about the new manager? He might be so mad if he sees us like this. usually, our manager would be a scary looking middle age man so we would follow his instruction well.

“Where is he?” Kikwang looked around to see if he’s still here or not.

“The right question is, where is ‘she’?” All 6 pairs of eyes went towards the living creature who’s peacefully sleeping on the sofa. We got a FEMALE manager?! And she’s not even scary?!

“Wah! It’s been a while since we’ve seen such a cute girl”, Hyun Seung a.k.a the ladies man sat in front of her than carefully brush her hair away from her face.

“Yah! She’s beautiful!” It’s nice to have a girl around especially a beautiful girl like that.

“Hyun Seung-ah! Let her sleep. She must be really tired. I mean look at this place. It takes 10 people to clean this up but she did it all by herself. It must be hard”, Kikwang speak up. Hyun Seung quickly back away.

“We still haven’t prepare a room for her”, what Dong Woon said is true.

“Urrhhhh! I’m too tired for that”, Junhyung quickly walked away.

“Me too!” Hyun Seung followed Junhyung. That two! Think about the girl too!

“Dong Woon and Yo Seob, you guys clean the room in front of ours. Kikwang, you take her stuff in. I’ll lift her up”, all four of us nodded than started do our work.

 

After a few minutes, everything was done. Thank God the room wasn’t messy as our room since our last manager was a clean freak so he cleaned his room himself. Kikwang took all her stuff in which is A LOT! Girls. They can’t live the house with their stuff. Doojoon than slowly lift her up in bridal style. He lied her down on the bed and pulled the covers up. Wah! She look even shining when we look at her face clearly.

 

“Cheese stick. YUMMIEE!!!!!!” A soft squeaked comes from the girl. All four of us looked at each other than chuckled.

“She must be hungry,” I smiled. She’s really cute. She’s not awake yet but I’m already liking her a lot.

“Let’s go. We need some rest. Tomorrow is a busy day”, one by one of us went out of them room. The last one was me. I took one last look at her and than closed the door shut. Can’t wait for tomorrow!

 

[End POV]

[Your POV]

 

“What should we do?”

 

“She looked so tired.”

 

“Should we wake her up?”

 

“Yah! Just wake her up already! We have schedule!”

 

“I know! I know! Be patient will you!”

 

“I’ll wake her up but what’s her name?”

 

“Hoya hyung said it’s ~~~~~~~.”

 

“~~~~~~~-sshi. Wake up! Rise and shine!”

 

“Huh??” My tired eyes slowly opened itself but since I was too tired, everything seems blury. Umma! I need more sleep! Do you know how tired I am? I felt like just finish climbing up the Everest mountain you know?!

 

“Umma! 5 more minutes. I’m so tired”, I pulled up the covers.

 

“She called us umma?!”

 

“Aish! We’re going to be late.”

 

“Be patient will you?”

 

“She’s just tired.”

 

“Oh! Let me do it!”

 

NO JUNHYUNG!!!!

 

KEDEBABOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“This is not good….”

 

“Ouch! My !” ohhhhhhh…. This is painful. Wth?! Is it so hard to have just 5 minutes more? Since when did umma get all nasty and crazy?

 

“There! she woke up didn’t she?” Eh? That doesn’t sound like my mom nor my stupid two brothers. Maybe it’s dad? Ok. No! his voice sounded WAY too young.

 

…..

 

………

 

…………..

 

…………………

 

OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” It just hits me that I’m no longer in LA. I’m in Seoul now. I live with BEAST! I peeked to see who was in my room.

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I was so shocked to see all six of them were staring me so I screamed my heads off!

 

“Yah! Stop screaming! I need my hearing to be a singer”, one of them said. Actually it was Junhyung. Ok. What’s with the rudeness in the morning?

“Yong Junhyung! Be nice a little. Sorry. He’s just a bit cranky in the morning”, Doojoon a.k.a my favourite member in BEAST lend me a hand. I took it and was able to stand still.

“Are you ok? You look like you’re in pain”, my second favourite member, Lee Kikwang asked in concern. Kikwang concern about me ^_^!! Yippeeee!!

“I’m fine”, even though my ’s gonna hurt for the next 3 weeks, I’ll live.

“Yah! cut the crap out. Get dress and let’s get going!” Mr. Cranky Morning spoke and left the room. If he wasn’t an idol that I love, I would definitely give him a piece of my mind.

“Go get dress. We’ll wait for you in the living room”, the most cutest one, Yo Seob patted my head and smile. I felt so much better now.

“Let’s go”, all of them walked out one by one. Hyun Seung was the last one at the door. I thought he was going out but than he stopped and turned around.

“Your is so y”, and he gave me this flirty wink.

“See ya!” The door went shut!

 

Did Hyun Seung just said my is y? What the hell? Junhyung is cranky. Hyun Seung is erty. I don’t know how the rest will be but this group has a serious personality problem. Owh whatever. I deal with that later. I need to get ready first. Where’s my stuff? Oh! There. the bathroom? Where is it? I don’t remember it. lack of sleep can cause lack of memories.

 

With a deep breath, I walked out towards the living room where the members were talking to each other. They seems like arguing about something. Why do I fell like it was my fault? “Oh! ~~~~~~~-sshi!” Dong Woon realized my absence. “Hi! Um…. May I know where the bathroom is?” even by asking that I felt wrong.

 

“I’ll show you”, Doojoon got up and started walking. Before he went away, he gave this look towards Junhyung which I don’t really understand. I just shrug it off and follor Doojoon.

 

“Here it is”, Doojoon opened up the door as we arrived.

“Thanks. Ummmm Doojoon-sshi. Were you guys fighting earlier?” I looked up at him with my big brown eyes.

“Nah. Just a little misunderstanding. That’s all. Don’t worry”, he gave me a reassuring smile.

“Go get ready ok?” And he went away.

 

Maybe this is just my feelings. Maybe. Don’t think about it too much ~~~~~~~-ah. Get a grip of yourself. You’re BEAST manager now. You take charge of them now. FAIGHTING KIM ~~~~~~~~!!

 

[End POV]

[Junhyung POV]

 

Sh*t! only on her first day working here, she’s already getting on my nerve. What a sh*t day! Why is it the others care about her anyway? Probably, she’s just like any fan girl out there. I can bet you that. I don’t understand it why it is so important for us to treat her right. How did she get the job of being our manager anyway? How old is she anyway? 16? 17? A manager is supposed to take care of us but somehow I think, we’re the one’s who has to take care of her.

 

“Doojoon-ah , did you show her the bathroom?” Yo Seob asked Doojoon as he come back.

“Yeah. Junhyung, behave!” he gave me those warning looks that was supposed to keep me being ‘behave’.

“Don’t you think she’s cute?” Dong Woon suddenly started a conversation.

“She is! She reminds me of the dolphin we saw in National Geographic Channel!” Comparing a human to an animal? Yo Seob-ah, that’s not cool at all.

“How old do you think she is?” Good question Kikwang.

“Let’s ask Hoya hyung!” Doojoon dialed Hoya hyung’s number and put it on speaker.

 

“Yeobosayo”, the background of his voice sounded like someone is trying to kill someone for taking her bread.

“Yah! Hyung! What’s the sound?!” Hyun Seung asked than we heard Hyuna’s voice calling for Jiyoon. Than Jihyun screamed and all the commotion stop.

“Thanks Jihyun!” Hoya hyung said.

“The usual guys. Hyuna and Jiyoon is fighting over food again”.

“Owh…..” All of us nodded. That’s the usual scene in 4minute’s dorm. They look sweet outside but like beast in the inside.

“So what’s up?”

“Hyung we’re just wondering. How old is ~~~~~~~~-sshi?” Hyun Seung sound so formal when he said ~~~~~~~~-sshi.

“18. Why?” Whoa! She’s older than I thought she would be.

“She is so young. How did she get the job?”

“Hyuna helped her. They’re bestfriend since they were kids so Hyuna helped her to live a new life here in Korea”.

“Where did she live before coming to Korea?” Dong Woon asked.

“America”.

“Why did she come here?”

“She ran away from home”.

“Why did she ran away from home?”

“Yah! Son Dong Woon! Enough with the question! If you want to know more, ask her yourself. You guys need to get close to her. And! BE NICE! She’s a nice girl”, really? Nice?

“OPPAS! IF YOU HURT ~~~~~~~~, I’LL EAT YOU ALL ALIVE!!!!!!!” Hyuna screamed from the background which sound scary even for little Ms. Hyuna.

“Hear that? You don’t want to get on the bad side of Hyuna. She’s scary.”

“Ye hyung. We’ll try our best”, you try your best Doojoon. I’m gonna stick to my real self.

“Good. I need to go now. Is there anything else you guys need?”

“No.”

“Ok. Bye than.”

“Bye hyung”, than we hung up. All eyes went to me as soon the line were dead. I just rolled my eyes and ignore it. I took my Ipod and listened to it.

 

[End POV]

[Your POV]

 

After finish taking a bath, I quickly ran back to my room. there I opened up my suit case and started thinking which cloth should I wear today. What schedule does the boys have today? Music programs? Interview? Variety shows? What? I can’t go out ask them in towels like this. Hyun Seung might have me right here right now. I guess anything would do as long it looks neat and sophicticated.

 

I took out my black jeans and wore it. than my simple white t-shirt with a simple gravity pictures on it that my brothers gave me as a birthday present and match it up with my 100 thousand dollars Armanai suite for women. put some make up and tight my hair up. There! I looked hot! Hahaha!

 

I took my LV hand bag and tossed stuff like purse, foundation, mascara, eye liner, lip stick, handphone and other stuff that I can’t live without. Than I took out my Gucci shoes and wore it. there! I’m ready for work! After checking myself one last time in the mirror, I went out to the living room.

 

As I arrived there, I saw Junhyung sitting on a sofa while listening to his Ipod with his usual rude face. Doojoon and Yo Seob is woft to the wonderland. Kikwang doing his push up “100, 101,102….” OMG! That is so many push-up. No wonder he’s hot. Hyun Seung and Dong Woon is watching tv peacefully like there wasn’t anything to care of. This starting to felt really awkward. I’m not sure what kind of words should I said.

 

“Ahem!” I cleared my throat a bit and all the awake members looked at me. A complete silence struck us. Ok. What’s up? I looked at myself. Did I wore something wrong cause they didn’t take their eyes of me. Aish! I’m starting to felt uncomfortable.

“~~~~~~~~-sshi! You look A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!” Hyun Seung gave me a double thumbs up. I just smile shyly. Hyun Seung of BEAST call me AWESOME. Yipppeeeeee!!!!

“Can we go now?” I thought we’re late already.

“OMG! We’re so ing late!” Dong Woon screamed as he looked at his watch.

“WAKE UP YOU MORONS!!!!!!!” As fast as lightning the two sleepy head woke up when they heard Kikwang’s screamed. He usually won’t scream so you know it’s bad when he screamed.

“What happen?” Doojoon aksed with his I-Just-Woke-Up face.

“WE’RE LATE!!!!!!” Yo Seob screamed.

“WE’RE WHAT????!!!!!!” Doojoon got panic.

“WE’RE DEAD!!!!!!” And the other sang all together. Quickly they ran out the house like it was on fire. I stare at the floor dumbfounded. Why was I here again?

 

“~~~~~~~~-sshi! Gaja!” Doojoon who manage to ran back quickly took my hands and dragged me towards the car. As we both walked in, the car just zoomed off!

 

The drive drove so fast until like it took only few minutes to arrive at the SBS building. I swear to God this guy should be in a F1 racing. Damn he drives fast! Thank God! We managed to arrived on time at the recording of Star King. Doojoon, Hyun Seung, Dong Woon, Kikwang and Yo Seob was the guest. Junhyung went to somewhere not sure where. The other substitute manager took care of him.

 

The boys rushed towards the dressing room leaving me lost in the hallway. Aish! What was I supposed to do here? Unlike the idol, I don’t have a training session to be a manager so I’m completely lost. Is 4minute here too? Ah! I should call that little Hyuna and ask her myself. I quickly took out my phone and dialed her number.

 

“~~~~~~~-ah!!!!!” No need to scream Hyuna-ah.

“Eodieya?”

“Airport. Why?”

“Why are you there?”

“We’re off to Japan. Why are you calling ~~~~~~~-ah?”

“Nothing. Just wondering. Well, have a safe flight!”

“Ok. Hoya oppa wants to talk to you”, why does he wanted to talk to me?

“~~~~~~~~-ah, is everything ok?” He sounded worry.

“It’s ok. Just a bit lost here at Star King.”

“No worries. Just let them do their make up and all. Than they do the show. You just need to make sure everything goes right.”

“Ah! Thanks for the tips Hoya….oppa….” I don’t know why I blushed when I called him ‘oppa’.

“You’re welcome ~~~~~~~….” Than I hung up the fond and swiftly putted it back inside my beg.

 

I just stand at the hallway leaning on the wall. People runs here and there. I saw Kang Ho Dong talking to Leeteuk and Eunhyuk of Super Junior. There’s also Donghae, Kyuhyun, Shindong and Yesung. Sadly no Siwon. He’s my favourite in Super Junior. There’s also After School’s Raina, Park Gahee, Bekah and Nana. I really adore After School. Especially Park Gahee. She can do everything! Bekah is from Hawaii right? My family and I usually go there on school Holidays. That place is breath taking. The scenery is just awesome. Maybe I could be friends with Bekah.

 

There’s also some ZE:A members like Dong Joon and Kwanghee. Damn that Dong Joon is hot! My bestfriend back in LA Gloria loves him to death. She would go all wooo-ing every time she saw him in a magazine or something. I could see U-kiss’s Kevin and Alexander here. And Secret’s Sunhwa and Hyosung. Wah! So many stars! My eyes goes glimery all the sudden when Doojoon walked out of the dressing room looking all dreamy like he usually does in the TV.

 

“~~~~~~~-sshi!” He rushed towards me when he saw me standing there looking at him like an idiot. Aish! He must think I’m just the same as the other fangirl.

“What are you doing here?”

“Nothing….” Really. Nothing.

“Oh! Ok….” Both of us just keep quiet. Things are still awkward for us. We’ve only meet each other in few hours. You can’t expect things to be chit chatty.

“Yah! Doojoon-ah!” Eunhyuk and Leeteuk suddenly walked towards us. Even though they’re not my fav members in Super Junior but I still got excited as they stand in front of me.

 

“Oh hyung! Annyeonghesoyo!” Doojoon bowed 180 degrees and smile.

“Who’s this?” The attention went towards me. Don’t stare at me. I felt scare when a lot of people stare at me.

“This is our manager.”

“Annyeong. Jeonun ~~~~~~~ imnida!” I quickly introduce myself.

“Omo! This is your manager?!” Eunhyuk looked shock.

“Awww! Kieopta!” My cheeks turn red as Leeteuk said I’m cute. Hehehe! Leeteuk of Super Junior said I’m cute. Hahahaha!!!!!

“How old are you?” I felt like a kid who’s parents introduce to people when Eunhyuk asked me that.

“I’m 18 years old.”

“She’s SSSOOOOO young!”

“You guys are lucky to have such a cute manager. Ours looks like Gorilla!” All of us laughed. Leeteuk is surely a funny person. no doubt on that.

“Yah! I heard that!” One guy screamed from somewhere.

“It was supposed to be heard hyung!”

“You both come here this instant!” They both quickly ran when their manager come and chase after them. Who could believe this people is grown ups. They act more childish than I am.

“Are they always like this?” I looked up at Doojoon.

“Like what?”

“You know. Fun, cheerful and playful.”

“Yup! Always. This place is really colourful actually. Some are like this, some are like that. Just like us in BEAST!” Yeah.

“So, where is Junhyung-sshi’s going Doojoon-sshi?” I’ve been meaning to ask.

“No need to call us Doojoon-sshi. Just call us oppas. Ok?”

“Um…ye….” I got to call BEAST oppa! yipppeeeeeee!!!!!!!

“He’s doing some rapping for some singers. I’m not sure. Just ask him when he gets back,” like he’s going to answer me.

“Let’s go in ~~~~~~~-sshi. The others are probably wondering where are we.”

“Ok but one condition Doojoon oppa”, he looked at me.

“What is it?”

“Call me ~~~~~~~. No sshi at the back!”

“Arasseo! Gaja!” We both cheerfully walked inside the dressing room. I guess this BEAST isn’t that bad after all.

 

[End POV]