Lost

I'm Your Everything....HUH?!

 

 

 

[Kikwang POV]

 

The recording of Hot Brothers end and Hoya hyung quickly took me out to eat lunch. He seems in the good mood today. I wonder why. Did he fall in love? Wow! That will be THE hot news of THE century! For your information, Mr. Hoya a.k.a 4minute hot manager here  is a picky guy. His last girlfriend broke up with him after TWO days ok, not month of dating because she can’t put up with his attitude. If a girl suddenly able to took Hoya hyung heart, that girl must be INCREDIBLE!   

 

“Hyung! Why are you looking all smiley and sparkling today?”

“Me? There’s nothing smiley and sparkling about me”, oh don’t deny it hyung.

“Like I’m supposed to believe that.”

“Well, there’s this girl….”

“See! I know there’s something special about you today. So what about that girl?”

“You see, we just knew each other but somehow my heart is already attached to her. I felt restless if I didn’t see or hear her voice one day. I know I don’t know her that much but I still want her by my side everyday. What is this feeling?”

“Hyung, you’re in love with her”, it’s not really hard to know.

“I am?”

“Yes. Who’s the lucky lady huh?”

“It’s a secret”, this is why I hate him. He likes to keep everything to himself. There’s no fun in that!

“Hyung, tell me!”

“No! Now how’s everything with ~~~~~~? Have you guys been nice to her?”

“Of course! At least I am but as usual, you-know-who doesn’t.”

“I knew that would happen. Even when the first time I knew that ~~~~~~ will be assign being your manager, I knew this will happen”, yeah.

“What are you going to do hyung?”

“For now, nothing. Let’s just see how things work out first.”

“Ok but can I know why ~~~~~~ ran away from home?” It’s still a mystery to all of us.

“If I wasn’t mistaken, her parents ask her to marry a complete stranger. So to prevent it, she ran away from home.”

“Ah! Really? If I was her, I would do the same. What kinds of parent force their daughter to marry a stranger?” Thank God my parent is nice.

“Well, I’m glad she’s here now” and Hoya hyung smile to himself and continue eating. Hmm! this is getting interesting. Is it possible that the girl Hoya hyung fall for is ~~~~~~? It’s time to investigate! Detective Kikwang is on the case!

 

After lunch, quickly we headed to Music Bank practice. When I arrived there, the others were already there getting ready for the rehearsal. At first things was all ok until I realized something. ~~~~~~ is not around. Where could she probably go? Looking from the faces of my band mate, I definitely say something happen at home. I know them too well to not know their true nature.

 

“What did you do?” You know to whom that question is asked.

“Nothing”, oh don’t act all innocent.

“Where is ~~~~~~~?”

“Yeah! Where is ~~~~~~~?” If I didn’t ask it, nobody will realize she was gone right?

“Doojoon hyung! Did we hurt ~~~~~~~ too much?” Dong Woon started panicking.

“What did you guys do?”

“Not us! Junhyung did!” All fingers pointed at the acting-all-innocent guy.

“Yah! I’m not the only one at the fault here. You guys didn’t help her remember?!”

“Hey! I offered to help but nuna won’t let me so I’m INNOCENT!” Our maknae defend himself.

“Wait! What happen?” I’m still lost here.

“Junhyung here make a HUGE, by huge I meant HUGE mess in the house which send the neat and clean house into a trash hole AGAIN!” Hyun Seung explained it.

“Yah! Don’t act as if I’m the one at fault here. You are wrong too!”

“Guys! Stop fighting and let’s find ~~~~~~”, Doojoong ordered and all of us scrambled around the place to find ~~~~~~~. Where could she be gone to? I wish Hoya hyung was here. Why did he have to leave as soon as he sends me here? If not, I can see how he react when he know ~~~~~~~ gone so it’ll be a proof to my theory.

 

[End POV]

[Doojoon POV]

 

“Hyosung-ah!” I quickly called Hyosung when I saw her in the hallway.

“Oh! Doojoon-ah. Wea yo?”

“Did you see a girl wearing a black jeans, white t-shirt with a simple gravity on and black suit around here?”

“I don’t think so. Why?”

“She’s our manager and she’s missing!”

“Ah! I see but why are you all worried? She’s your manager. Obviously she can took care of herself”, but she isn’t just any manager. She’s our ‘little girl’ manager.

“She’s from LA and just starts working yesterday. I’m not sure she even knew the place. I’m afraid if she gets lost or something”, what if she gets into trouble?

“Oh! Well, if I saw her, I’ll text you ok?”

“Ok. Thanks!” And I continue searching for that girl. She can be quite a pain too huh. aish!

 

I tired looking for her almost everywhere but I didn’t find her. I asked Yonghwa, Junho, Jo Kwon, Junsu hyung, Nickhun hyung, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and EVERYONE but no one seems to have seen her anywhere. Does this girl possess an invisibility super power or what? Where are you ~~~~~~? Don’t worry me like this.

 

[End POV]

[Hyun Seung POV]

 

“Did you see a girl wearing black stuff on her body?” That’s the most sentence I’ve been said all the way through the hallways but nobody gave me any answer. Damn! Where is that girl? Did she run away because we treat her so badly? Was I that mean to her? No right? I’m nice unlike Junhyung. Ok fine! I’m just the same as Junhyung but I’m nicer in a way only I understand. What if she ran? That would cause us lecture from the CEO for the next 6 month PLUS Hyuna rage AND the other manager disappointed look. This is not good! Have to find ~~~~~~~ fast!

 

“~~~~~~~! Eodiya?!” I get worried when I didn’t get to find her. After all, she’s just an 18 years old girl from LA who just came to Seoul, Korea.

“Nana!” I quickly tapped Nana when she passed by.

“Oh hey oppa!”

“Did you see a girl wearing black stuff on her body?”

“Um… no. wea yo oppa? you look worried.”

“She’s our new manager from LA and now she’s missing. I’m worry about her.”

“What if I ask my band members to help you search for her? There are many of us. It’ll be easier to search for her.”

“That’s brilliant! Thanks Nana! You’re the best!”

“Don’t mention it. I’ll call you if I found her ok?”

“Ok. Thanks again”, and the searching continues.

 

[End POV]

[Yo Seob POV]

 

“~~~~~~-ah, are you here?” I look under the bench. Maybe she’s playing hide and seek with us!

“Yah! Yo Seob-ah. What are you doing?” Sohyun hyung nudged me as soon as he saw me there.

“Hyung-ah! Did you see ~~~~~~?”

“Who’s ~~~~~~?” Ah! I forgot! He haven’t meet ~~~~~~ yet.

“Our new manager.”

“How did she look like?”

“A bit short, clear skin with a pony tail hair. She’s wearing black jeans, white t-shirt and a suit.”

“Sorry. I never see anyone like that”, I could only frowned.

“What if I help you?”

“You will?”

“Yeah! Why not. I have time.”

“Thanks hyung!”

“Welcome!”

 

Sohyun hyung and I both search for ~~~~~~ together. Soon, we were joined by all U-kiss members. Aren’t my friends thoughtful? Even when they don’t know ~~~~~~, they still offered to help search for her. Who says idols are selfish huh? we are thoughtful and kind hearted too!

 

[End POV]

[Dong Woon POV]

 

Where could nuna be? This is the entire hyungs fault except for Kikwang hyung since he wasn’t at home. The worst one is Junhyung hyung. He just GOT too messed with ~~~~~~. Now look what he has done? If only he was nicer. No need to be as nice as me. It’s too hard for him to achieve but at least nicer like Hyun Seung hyung. Even though he’s an but still, he’s nicer. Don’t say to Hyun Seung hyung I called him ok? He’ll kill me.

 

“Nuna, eodiya?” I miss you already.

“Dong Woon-ah, which nuna are you looking for?” Mir said. I turned around to see him with Jinwoon, Key, Hara and Nicole.

“My manager nuna.”

“Why are you searching for her?” Hara asked.

“She’s gone!”

“What do you mean by that?” Jinwoon can really be stupid at times. Aish!

“She’s gone like we can’t find her anywhere.”

“Yah! Why are you that worried? She’s a big girl. Surely she can take care of herself”, that’s where you’re wrong Key.

“The problem is, she’s a little girl. Only 18 and she just arrived here at Seoul yesterday.”

“If she’s younger, why are you calling her nuna?” Nicole makes a weird face.

“Because I want to act young!” hehehe…..

“Yah! You’re such an idiot!” Hey! That’s a mean thing to be saying Key!

“What if we help you? This place is huge and you can use a lot of help. It’s easier that way”, Hara is brilliant!

“Ok! Thank you guys!”

“Don’t mentioned it”, Nicole smile and we all went to work. ~~~~~~ nuna, wait for me. I’m coming to save you.

 

[End POV]

[Kikwang POV]

 

On my way searching for ~~~~~~, I met up with few generous people who willingly to help me search for her. It’s IU, Joong Ki hyung and Hyorim nuna. They all helped me to search for ~~~~~~~. Isn’t they nice? This is why this world is such a wonderful place because there’s people like them. Nice, kind hearted and helpful. It’ll be easier to search for ~~~~~~~. This place is HUGE and I don’t think I can find her by myself.

 

We search in the audio room, toilet, all the rooms, around the stage, the stall in front of the building and EVERYWHERE but we don’t found her. Where did she go? ~~~~~~! Eodiya? Please show up. If not, I can assure you Hoya hyung will kill us. He IS in love with you. I think he is. He just meets you yesterday and that explained the ‘I just meet her’ words. Too proof it even more, he become happy AFTER you came. Want more? He always worries about you. It totally shows that it’s you! The one who owned Hoya hyung heart.

 

“Kikwang-ah, what did you do until she ran away like this?” Hyorim nuna asked.

“I didn’t do anything! It’s Junhyung!” I’m not going to take the blame from other people mistake.

“What did he do?” Now Joong Ki hyung asked.

“From what I’ve heard, Junhyung do a big mess in the house after ~~~~~~~ clean it up yesterday. Probably hurt by Junhyung!”

“That’s mean!” I know IU.

“Let’s search for her again. Maybe we’ll get lucky this time”, we all agreed with Hyorim nuna and searched eagerly for her again. ~~~~~~~, where are you?

 

[End POV]

[Junhyung POV]

 

After everyone left to search for ~~~~~~, I also went to search for her. I just walked around here and there for a few minute and when I didn’t find her; I just went back to the dressing room. She’s a big girl. Of course she can take care of herself…..right? Yes! She can. Definitely can. Right?

 

Ughh! Yong Junhyung, why do you care? She’s nothing but a pain. What if she ran away because I was too harsh? Well, if she ran away, that just show how weak she is. Giving up like that just because I’m a bit harsh on her. What a wimp! But what if she’s lost and can’t find her way back? aish! No need to care. She can take care of herself.

 

To reduce myself thinking about that girl, I took a magazine near and read it. It’s us on the front page! Isn’t that cool? Hahaha! Why do I act like it’s the first time I see myself in the front page of a magazine? Well, it’s just such a cool think. Not everyone can see their faces like I can. I’m such a great and lucky person.

 

After a while, I got tired of reading and none of my members seems to come back so I decided to take a nap. Where is the right place to take a nap? Ah! The sofa. One comfy sofa. To anybody who provides this sofa, thank you. You are awesome! I quickly moved all the outfit on the sofa. Aish! Jisun nuna likes to put our outfit everywhere. One by one outfit I picked up until the last one which shockingly makes me felt quiet amused.

 

It’s ~~~~~~~. All this time, she was sleeping here all along. God! Didn’t she realize anything? How could she realize about anything under all those pile of outfit Jisun nuna put on her? And how in the hell Jisun nuna didn’t realize ~~~~~~ is sleeping there? Oh God! The others just waste their time finding her when the truth is, she was here all along.

 

“Yah!” I kicked her, softly though.

“…..” No answer.

“Wake up little girl!”

“…..” Still no answer.

“YAH!” This is getting annoying.

“WAKE UP YOU STUPID LITTLE IDIOT!!!!” I just pushed her down to the floor which made her face squash on the floor. That’s the only way to wake up this little problematic manager of ours.

 

“Awwww….. My face!” She still seemed sleepy when he rubbed her face.

“Serves you right!” Who ask you to sleep on work hours?

“Yah! Do you need to be so mean? What did I ever do to you huh?!”

“Nothing.”

“Than why are you so mean to me?”

“Because I want to”, with that, I walked out from the dressing room just to find the EVERYONE there searching for ~~~~~~~. Whoa! I never knew this entire people care about her. Talk about being thoughtful huh.

 

“Hyung! I can’t find ~~~~~~~!” Dong Woon came running to me with a worried face.

“Than stop finding.”

“But if I stop, we will never find her again. I’m sure she’s scare and all”, scare? She’s busier dreaming.

“Don’t worry. I found her….”

“JINJA?!”

“Yes. She’s in the dressing room now”, such a pain!

“EVERYONE! JUNHYUNG HYUNG FOUND ~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!” Everyone ran to me when my thoughtful maknae announced it.

“Is she ok?” Doojoon the caring asked.

“Go and look for yourself”, and EVERYONE shove theirself into our LITTLE tiny dressing room. Yeah. Go and leave me here. It’s not like I’m important right? if I knew this would happen, I would just let her suffocate to death under those outfits.

 

[End POV]

[Your POV]

 

Awwwhhhhh….. My face. It’s so painful. Like someone just slapped me with a yellow pages book. This is all that Yong Junhyung fault! Why did he have to be so mean?! I hate him! Really, I HATE HIM!! Where’s my brother when I need one? Aish! Why did I accept this job again? Because I need a home and money. That’s why. I really shouldn’t have run from home. now I’m missing my parents and brothers terribly. They might be harsh at times, but NEVER did they treat me this badly.

 

“~~~~~~~!!!!” The other Beast members plus EVERYONE else ran towards me. They look really relieved to see me all fine here. Well, not that fine but ok.

“Gwenchana?” Kikwang oppa looked at me with a worried face. Seriously, looking at him reminds me of my oldest brother, Jihoo oppa. He always care about me and will never let anyone hurt me. Bogo shippoyo oppa!

“Gwenchanayo….” Tears were forming on my eyes.

“Did Junhyung do something bad to you again?” It’s like Yo Seob oppa already knew what’s in my mind.

“Aniya. I’m fine. He did nothing to me”, I don’t want to get him in trouble.

“I’m really glad you’re ok”, there was a sign of GREAT relieved in Doojoon oppa’s face. They must be dead worried about me.

“Mianeyo for making you all worry.”

“Aniya. It’s ok”, first time since I met Hyun Seung, he said something nice to hear.

“It’s not ok!” Dong Woon’s burst of feelings shocked us all.

“Don’t do that again nuna! Do you know how scared I was thinking about what if I lose you? Don’t ever disappear like that again arasseo nuna?!” Aren’t my little older dongseang sweet. He really cared about me. aww…..

“Don’t worry. I won’t do it again. I promise”, cross my heart.

 

“Yah…. Isn’t it nice to see family reunion like this?” Key from SHINee suddenly spoke.

“Unnie, Dong Woon really is worry about you. Not just Dong Woon but also the other members. You are lucky to be love by Beast”, Gu Hara from Kara said.

“Hara-ah! She’s younger than you. Why did you call her unnie?” Nicole nudged her.

“But Dong Woon can.”

“He already asked for her permission.”

“Unnie, can I call you unnie?” And she makes her cute lovable puppy eyes. I couldn’t help but to adore her.

“Of course! I don’t mind.”

“All of us can too?” Jinwoon 2AM asked on behalf of Dong Woon 91-line friends.

“Yes.”

“Yes!” Mir and Jinwoon cheered and high-five each other.

“You really make quite a buzz ~~~~~~~”, the mostly awesome and talented entertainer, Park Gahee rubbed my head and smile. OMG! I adore her.

“Mianhae. I didn’t mean to worry all of you. mianeyo!” I quickly bowed. I didn’t know that I could be this pain in the .

“Nah! It’s ok. We had fun searching for you!” Kibum U-kiss assured me.

“It’s like playing hide and seeks. OMG! I haven’t played that in AGES! Let’s do it again!” U-kiss maknae, Dongho suddenly gets excited.

“Yah! Stop being a kid wills you!” Alexander scolded him.

“I AM a kid hyung!”

“Well, thanks everyone for helping us finding ~~~~~~~. You guys are such a big helped!” With that, the whole Beast members (minus Junhyung) bowed as a token of appreciation.

“Nah. It’s ok. take care ~~~~~~~!!” After bid me goodbye, they all went back to their stuff and meanie Junhyung walks in with an annoyed face.

 

“Idiots….” He mumbled under his breath and took his Ipod and listen to it while closing his eyes on the sofa. If it was up to me, I want to strangle him alive but I can’t do that. You’re lucky Yong Junhyung that my mind is still normal if NOT, you’ll be a dead meat by now.

 

[End POV]