Yong Junhyung, you’ll pay for this!

I'm Your Everything....HUH?!

 

[Kikwang POV]

 

The recording of Star King went smoothly today. It was really fun. I really love Star King. You can see magnificent people here. Dancers, singers, intellectual people, amazing people, everything! Here, I felt like I was nothing compare to them. Also hearing the heart warming stories behind this everyday people really makes me realize how lucky I am to be born as Lee Kikwang.

 

“Good job everyone!” The PD said as the show finished. Everyone started to chat a little and one by one went onwards to their other schedule. ~~~~~~~~ quickly ran towards us when the show finish.

 

“Good job guys!” She congrats us. I guess she is definitely different from all our past managers. Usually they rushed us towards the next schedule unlike ~~~~~~~ who even congrats us. Maybe she’s still awkward. That’s why she acts all nice.

“What’s the next schedule ~~~~~~~~-ah?” Doojoon asked ~~~~~~~? She quickly pulled out the schedule book and check.

“Nothing until 4 pm but Kikwang oppa need to go onwards with your schedule but with Hoya oppa”, we all except for Doojoon stare at her.

“Wea yo?”

“You called me what?”

“Kikwang oppa…..”

“Yah! You call me oppa!” I don’t know why but I feel excited.

“Ye. Do you hate it?”

“Aniyo! I like it!” Truly like it.

“I asked her to call us oppa”, Doojoon said.

“But can I call you nuna?” Dong Woon suddenly nudge in. Doojoon quickly knock his head.

“Yah! She’s YOUNGER than you stupid!”

“But usually when we have a female staff, they are all older and I feel better if I call her nuna. So can I?” The attention went back to ~~~~~~~~.

“Of course! I don’t have a dongseang so this is going to be fun!”

“Yey! I have a nuna!!!!” Dongwoon started to cheer like a little kid who just gets his favorite ice-cream. He can be really adorable when he did that.

“Hyung! Do you hear it! I have a nuna!” Dongwoon started to brag at Hyun Seung.

“I know. Good job kiddo!” He just happily tapped Dongwoon’s head like a puppy. This is why I love our band. We are just lovable!

 

“Hey!” Hoya hyung suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“Oh! Annyeong hyung!” We all quickly bowed.

“Aren’t you going to Japan with 4minute?”

“Nope. Sung Gyu is. I have something else to do here”, ah! We all just nodded.

“Kikwang, let’s go!”

“Ye hyung!” Obediently I followed Hoya hyung.

“Bye guys!” And off we go! I hope when I’m home, I could see ~~~~~~~ is still there. who knows what might happen. With Junhyung, Doojoon, Yo Seob and Hyun Seung around, anything could happen. The only one I could depend on would be Dongwoon. Dongwoon-ah, take care of ~~~~~~~.

 

[End POV]

[Hyun Seung POV]

 

We all chatted happily in the car. ~~~~~~~ on the other hand is busy with her lap top doing something I don’t know what. She was so into her work that she didn’t realize what we all was doing. I think she won’t even realize if we all stopped at a place and leave her there. Talk about focusing huh?

 

“Boys! Hoya just called and he said one of you need to help ~~~~~~~ register to a school near the house”, the driver notice us.

“Doojoon!” I quickly answer. I tired and I’m not in the mood doing anything except for sleeping.

“I can do it too!” Dongwoon is in a good mood today.

“I’ll pass!” Yo Seob quickly smuggled his head behind Doojoon.

“I’ll do it but Dong Woon, you follow this two home. Make sure they don’t reset my Star Wars game AGAIN!”

“Arasseo Doojoon hyung!”

“Good! Ahjusshi, send us to the school and send them home!”

“Ye!” And the driver quickly change his route towards the nearest school with our home which is, Seoul International High School. She would definitely fit in there. She is a foreigner. It’ll be easy for her.

 

[End POV]

[Your POV]

 

Robert Pattison. I typed the name in my google searcher and pofft! It appears. A lot of stuff about this guy. He’s a pretty hot stuff back at home huh? Why didn’t I know about him? Who is he anyways? I clicked on one article about his full profile. It was nomal at first. Name, age, D.O.B, P.O.B, sign and others. But wait! His family! They owned the largest wine company in America. He used to date stars and only VVIP people can meet up with him. He has his own fanclub and lives in a mansion few miles away from my house.

 

Wow! If I was such a materialistic, I would buy a plane ticket back to LA and marry him right now but I’m not. Money is not everything for me. At least that’s what I think. Even if you have billions of money in your pocket but you’re not happy, what’s the use of it? I rather living in a small house that I bought with the money from my hard work. That’s better than marrying a complete strangers that obviously a player.

 

But got to admit, this guy is quiet fantastic. His money was one part; he also has the looks, style and brain too. Got his degree at Oxford University in Business and Management. Impressive! I’m not sure if he really has those brain or he pay for the degree but looking from his works, it’s definitely impressive. His look wasn’t really bad too. Of course BEAST is a lot more handsome than he is but if you consider the overall of his looks, it’s pretty eye-catching. Somehow he reminds me of vampire. Maybe because of the pale skinned-tone and cold glares.

 

If Hyuna sees this, she’ll definitely ask me to hook her up with him. Not just Hyuna but any girl with a good taste would. Not that I’m saying my taste in men are bad, it’s just I’m not high taste like most girls out there. That’s why younger girls are often marrying old but filthy rich billionaire. Urgh! I would never agree to marry an old guy. Eewww! It’s ewish! Just imagine, you marrying somebody that’s old enough to be your dad or grandfather. Urgh! Disgusting! I rather not marry at all!

 

“We’re here!” The driver announced. I quickly looked up to saw us at somewhere which is NOT home.

“Where are we?”

“School”, Yo Seob oppa answer.

“Who’s?”

“Yours.”

“EH?!” I didn’t remember agreeing to attend any school.

“Hoya hyung said you have to continue your study. So here we are!”

“Oh. Ok!” What else am I supposed to say right?

“Gaja!” Doojoon oppa take my hand and we both walked out of the car.

“Bye ~~~~~~~-ah!” They smiled at me.

“I’ll see you soon nuna!” Dong Woon closed the door and zoomed! The car is gone. I just looked up at Doojoon oppa blankly.

“Gaja!” And he pulled inside the school.

 

[End POV]

[Dong Woon POV]

 

The driver send us home after dropping ~~~~~~ and Doojoon hyung at the school. We just chat happily while walking towards our house. When we reached there, Hyun Seung hyung opened the door and all our eyes widen. “OH.MY.GOD.” We looked at each other than at the view in front of us. Oh Oo! This is not good. Not good at all.

 

“Oh! Guys. You’re home”, Junhyung hyung said as he saw us.

“What are you guys doing there? Come in!” He said again and walked away like nothing happen.

 

Again, we looked at each other than decided to walked in. I can’t believe it. in just a few hours, Junhyung hyung manage to change the clean and neat house ~~~~~~~ made into the trash hole we usually have. What is this guy? A monster or something? The house was worse than before. It’s like tsunami just strike in here. Maybe a tornado too. Gosh! ~~~~~~~ nuna will be so mad. She might even kill Junhyung hyung. well, I don’t mind if she kills him. I think its better. That way, no one will bully me again. Maybe she should take Doojoon hyung too.

 

“Hyung! What have you done?” I said as I walked in.

“What?” He acted all innocent.

“Yah! Did you have a party while we’re gone?” Hyun Seung hyung said as he sat on the sofa.

“What if I did?”

“YAH! Why didn’t you invite me?!” Ugh! He’s just as hopeless as Junhyung hyung is.

“~~~~~~~ is gonna be so unhappy,” I know Yo Seob hyung!

“So what? She’s younger than us AND she’s girl. She can’t do anything to us”, Junhyung said all proudly.

“Hyung! That is so un-nice of you!” Poor nuna.

“Hello! I’m the HYUNG here. You should stick to ME! Not that little LA girl”, I hate it when he use his age to defeat me.

“But-“

“But WHAT?!” And he started to give me those scary glares. Ugh!

“I think we should clean this place up before ~~~~~~~ got home”, I am so totally agreed with Yo Seob hyung.

“Why?”

“Because you messed the whole thing up Junhyung!”

“So?”

“Guys, why are we fighting about her? She can clean this house alone yesterday, I’m sure she can do it again”, sometimes Hyun Seung hyung can be just as mean as Junhyung hyung.

“I don’t know about this….” Yo Seob hyung looks like he was debating with himself weather to listen to the hyungs or clean the house.

“Just relax. Don’t worry about a thing. She can handle it.”

“I guess so”, AND Yo Seob hyung follow the two stupid hyungs enjoying the television and letting the house be like a trash hole.

“Oh God!” I can bet you that when ~~~~~~~ nuna comes home, it’ll be a war.

“Yah! Son Dong Woon! Sit here and shut up!” I can’t talk back to my hung so I just sat quietly. I wonder what Doojoon hyung and ~~~~~~~ nuna is doing right now.

 

[End POV]

[Your POV]

 

This school is ing huge! OMG! Like damn huge! Twice huger than my school back in LA. My Goodness. I think I’m going to be lost on my first day schooling here. Seriously. I will! Today, thank goodness I have Doojoon oppa with me. he’s going to play the role of a guardian/parents from now on. All Beast members will. They’ll exchange role once a while when needed.

 

While Doojoon oppa do all the registering me stuff in the headmasters room, I look around the school area. Near the office that is. There’s a lot of stuff going on in the school. Dance competition, poetry competition, essay writing competition, singing competition, drawing competition and MORE competition. There will also be audition for the musical. Also, they’re looking for a new member of their spelling bee team and scholastic decathlon team. Wow! It’s a busy month for this school.

 

“Are you new here?” A girl out of nowhere came up to me. Gosh! Her hair! It was red. Could people dye their hair like that? But it looks good with her.

“Um! Yes!”

“Oh! Cool. I’m Bora”, she smile while offering a hand.

“I’m ~~~~~~~~”, and I shook her hand and we both smile happily. She reminds me of my friends in the State. What are they doing right now? awh! I miss em’!

“So are you waiting for your parents?”

“Um… kinda….” What else am I supposed to answer? I can’t possibly said I waiting for Beast’s leader.

“You’re not from here right?”

“Oh! Who’d you know?” Is she a sorcerer?

“From the way you look. It seems like it was the first time you went into a school like this”, ah!

“I’m from LA. Just came here few days ago.”

“Really?! Cool!” isn’t this school an ‘international’ school? If it is, than what so cool about a student from LA?

“So do you want to be my friend?” I was quite shock by the sudden question.

“Sure! Why not”, I don’t have any friends other than 4minute, Hoya oppa and Beast oppas here so why not right.

“Yah! Uri chingu!” She quickly hugged me tightly like she already knew me for a hundred million years already.

 

“~~~~~~~-ah!” Doojoon oppa suddenly walked out from the office which cause Bora widen. It looks like her eyes were going to jumped out of it’s socket now.

“DOOJOON OPPA?!” O~oh! This is not good.

“OMG! It’s Doojoon oppa! Beast mighty leader! OMG!!” I would act like that too if I didn’t know how they really are.

“Annyeonghesayo! Yoon Doojoon imnida”, Doojoon oppa quickly introduce himself politely. She’s a fan and fans ARE the most priceless thing in an artist life.

“~~~~~~~-ah! IS this your parents?”

“Huh? well, um….. kinda….” Seriously, what am I supposed to answer?

“Yes. Please take care of our little ~~~~~~”, now he really feels like my dad. Eeww! He’s too young and handsome to be my dad. He should be my lover. Now that sounds better. Hahaha!

“~~~~~~~!! You really are lucky!” She squeaked. Am i? I used to think that too.

“But Bora-ah. Since you’re my friend, please don’t tell anyone about this. Keep it as a secret. Can you?” I don’t want to be a burden to Beast. It’s enough one of them hate me to death already.

“Don’t worry. My lips are seal!” Bora makes those sealing their mouth and throw the key far, far away action which I found adorable.

“Kamsahe Bora-sshi”, Doojoon bowed to her as a sign of thank you.

“Don’t mention it and please just call me Bora.”

“Ye. Kamsahamnida again Bora.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Well, we have to go. See you…. when am I starting attending this school oppa?”

“Tomorrow.”

“Ah! See you TOMMOROW?!” Ok! Isn’t that TOO fast?

“Yup.”

“But what about books, uniform and all? I still haven’t has any of those stuff.”

“Don’t worry. It’s all taken care by Hoya hyung.”

“Oh! Ok than. Bora-ah! See you tomorrow. BYE!” And both of us headed towards the front gate where the van was already waiting for us. I guess Doojoon oppa already called the ahjushi. He’s fast isn’t he? I always wondered why he became the leader since he’s TOO layback but guess I know it now.

 

[End POV]

[Junhyung POV]

 

Aish! It’s already been HOURS since Doojoon and that little devil went out. When are they coming in? I can’t wait to see her face when she sees this house. I bet she’ll cry. I would if it was me. Just imagine, you work so hard doing something but in just one day, other people ruin all your hard work. Won’t you act the same? If it was me, I’ll kill that person first than cry. For your information, even I have a sensitive feeling ok.

 

The house door suddenly opened up and I heard a LOUD gasped. There! My victim is already home. yes! I quickly ran towards the front door. I can’t miss her shocking+mad+sad face. Yong Junhyung, you’re so evil! Hahaha! Evil. VERY evil! This is why I love myself so much! I love me, you love me, and everyone loves me! hahaha!

 

“You’re home!” I couldn’t stop my lips from forming an evil smile. You should see her face. It was damn priceless. I should take a picture of her and twit it in Twitter. Hahaha!

“Wha…what….what happen?!” I could see her eyes getting all teary.

“Yah! What did you guys do huh?” Doojoon acting like he care again. Why? I’m not sure.

“I’M INNOCENT!!” Yo Seob quickly stand up for himself.

“Me too!” So does Dong Woon.

“Don’t look at me. I know NOTHING!” Even Hyun Seung bailed on me. He’s going to get it tonight. You wait Jang Hyun Seung.

“Junhyung….” I’m caught.

“I’m the one who did it. so what?! You want to spank me?!” No body dares do anything to me. Not you, not Doojoon and not even the CEO. But Hoya hyung does.

“Well, since you’re not gonna do anything; I’ll go to sleep now. Call me when it’s time to go” and I walked away like I did nothing. This is my revenge to you ~~~~~~~. Soon, you’ll know how Beast is really like. Hope you’ll survive.

 

[End POV]

[Your POV]

 

I know killing is wrong but I really desperately want to kill that Junhyung right now. do you know how hard it is to clean this whole place? Damn hard! Now he just messed it all up again like it was THE most ok thing to be do in this whole wide world. Ugh! I felt like crying now. I miss my oppas back home. If they were here, they’ll kill Junhyung for me. Even though they like to bully me but they NEVER let ANYONE bully me.

 

Carefully, I walked in the place while staring closely at the whole place. It’s a trash hole all over again. Man! Junhyung is damn good at making this place look like rubbish dumb! Did he do this all alone? It must be a hard work. Who says only cleaning is hard. Making a mess is hard too you know. I know because I usually make a mess in my oppas room so that umma will gounded them. But after thata, I’m always the one who clean it up.

 

“~~~~~~~-ah, mian. We weren’t able to stop him”, I could see Yo Seob oppa feeling guilty.

“It’s not your fault oppa”, it’s the devil Junhyung fault. He should get the nickname The DEVIL from HELL rather than ‘The Joker’ because seriously, he’s NOT funny.

“Ugh! I’m tired so I’m going to sleep. Call me when it’s 4 ok?” The pain in the , Hyun Seung oppa walked away. He’s just the same as Junhyung. The different is, he’s a and Junhyung’s not.

“Do you want to clean all of this? You can wait till tomorrow you know.”

“Nah! I can do it. Don’t worry Yo Seob oppa but it’ll be good if someone would help me”, I make my puppy eyes so that I wouldn’t have to do this all alone.

“You guys can help her right? I’ll rest”, I can’t believe that even Doojoon is just as pain as the other two. Great! And I thought he was nice.

“Bu-“ Before Yo Seob oppa could protest, Doojoon oppa just walked away. He’s officially in my revenge list.

“~~~~~~~-ah, I’ll be happy to help you but….” But you’re too ‘tired’ to do it too right?

“It’s ok oppa. I understand it”, and I show my fake smile.

“Great!” Happily, he walked towards the bedroom. Ah! I can’t believe this.

“Nuna! It’s ok. I’m here. I’ll help you!” From 5 of the remaining beasts, only ONE could be useful.

“Thank you Dong Woon-ah but its ok. I know you’re tired. Go rest. I can do this by myself. No worries”, truthfully, I can’t but seeing the look in his face, I know he’s tired so I let him go. You know, Idol usually don’t have much sleep. Better if I let them rest.

“You sure?”

“Yes. Now go and rest.”

“Arasseo nuna”, and I’m left all alone in the dumpster. Huhhhhh! All my hard work last night goes to waste because of ONE guy. Yong Junhyung, you’ll pay for this. You will!

 

[End POV]