First Day At Work

I'm Your Everything....HUH?!

 

 

 

[Your POV]

 

When you ran away from home….

 

                   You need….

 

  1. Place to stay
  2. Money
  3. Know The place

 

Well….

 

What if you don’t have any of it????

How are you going to live?!

 

            SCRATCH THAT!!!!

 

HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE???????!!!!!!!!

 

 

I know that running away from home was a bad idea but I was in rush. My parents was going to marry me with that Robert P something guy. Urrhhh!! What kind of parents forced their daughter to marry a stranger right? Well my kind of parents. I still can’t believe they would do this to me. Is this what you got for being a good daughter? I did EVERYTHING they ask me to do. I never even once talk back to them. I obeyed every direction they give but this is what I got back?! Life isn’t fair!

 

Now I’m standing alone in this Gimpo Airport trying to figure out what should I do next. You see, I’m not a really good running away girl. I should plan it first before I do it but it was so chaotic back in LA so I don’t have time to plan. I just buy a plane ticket, pack stuff and bye bye America! ! Next time, I should spend time more planning then running. Maybe I wouldn’t be in this situation. Why are you so stupid Kim ~~~~~~~~!!!!!

 

When I see you face

There’s not a thing that I wanna change

Cause you’re amazing

Just the way you are

 

I stuttered a bit as I heard my phone magically rang. I though I already off the phone. I guess I forgot to do that. THANK GOD the plane didn’t crash on the Atlantic Ocean!

 

“Yeobosayo.”

“~~~~~~~~-AH!!!!” Wargh! Hyuna must be really missing me.

“Hyuna, where are you?!” It’s a good thing I have Hyuna. I meet her once when I was visiting my grandma (before she passed away) and we become BFF ever since. I’m so lucky to be friend with an Idol like her.

“Look behind you”, behind me?

 

Swiftly I turned around and saw a girl wearing a BIG sun glasses, scarf and a hat. Omo! Is this her way of ‘disguise’ herself because simply, IT DOESN’T WORK! I mean it’s 1 AM in the MORNING. Why wear sun glasses if there is no SUN? then the scarf. Hyuna-ah, wear a-not-for-winter scarf because it’s SUMMER right now. Isn’t it hot? And what’s with the hat? It totally show off I’M-KIM-HYUNA-FROM-4MINUTE since it wrote HYUNA-4MINUTE!! If you want to disguise yourself, look at the surrounding too! Don’t wear something that can cause suspicious to other people.

 

“Yah! Is that the way you ‘hide’ your identity?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“You you know that”, if I was a fan, I would totally get her by now.

“Urh! I KNOW! That’s why we have to hurry. Manager oppa is already waiting for us in the car. Come on!” I was about to argue back but she just dragged me in to the van. Huh! What else could I do than follow her. It’s not like I have anywhere else to go to.

 

I meet 4minute manager. He was waiting for us in front of the van. Wah! What a hot guy. Lucky them. Who wouldn’t want a hot manager like that! He was to die for. Plus! He was gentleman. He took my stuff and put it in the back seat for me. Awww…. Isn’t that so sweet of him. Why can’t my brothers be like him? It’ll take a miracle for them to be gentlemen. Actually, even a miracle couldn’t change their stupid dumb asses egoistic harsh and cruel nature.

 

“~~~~~~~~-AH!!!!!!!!” After Hyuna took off her ‘disguise’, she quickly hugged me. Ok. More like suffocating me.

“Erkk…..hyu….” I’m going to die….

“Kim Hyuna! You’re suffocating her!” Manager <3 Oppa <3 save me by taking Hyuna arms away from my neck!

“THANK YOU!”

“You’re welcome!” With a little smile, my heart melted so deeply in to his charm. Oh manager oppa!

“Kim ~~~~~~~! You still haven’t feed me up with the reason why you ran away from home” ah! I forgot.

“My parents wanted to marry me with some guy name Robert Patty something. I mean, how in the world am I going to be happy marrying a guy I know NOTHING about. On top of that, I’m 18 for God sake! There’s still so much in life for me to do. A husband is not what I really need,” it’s just not possible.

“What did you brothers said about this? didn’t they go against it?”

“Huh! My brother. Against it?! they won’t care if I was going to be married to a complete psychopath. All they care about was girls, girls and girls”, that’s why they are a erted hole of sh*t!

“Poor you. it’s alright! I’m here! I’m going to make it all right again”, Hyuna clapped for herself.

“Oppa, if you please….” Manager oppa suddenly took his notebook out.

“~~~~~~~~~-ah, The Almighty Hyuna has a solution for your problem. For now on, you’ll work under Cube Entertainment as BEAST Manager. You’ll go to school near their dorm since you will live with them. Your salary will be just as much as  4minute manager and you’ll live happily ever after!” This girl went freaky after being an idol huh. She even prepared a ‘speech’ for her manager to said.

“So what do you think?!” Expecting a reaction from me, Hyuna drew her face closer to mine. I blink once….. twice….

“OMG!!!!!! I got to be BEAST manager?! Live with them!?”

“Yup”, Hyuna nodded eagerly.

“This is like THE best run away from home stuff ever!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Both of us started cheering excitedly. I don’t know why Hyuna is so excited about but who cares. I got to be the manager of BEAST! And I get to live under one roof with them! Is this heaven or what! Oh God! You’re so kind to me ever since I ran away from home. Thank you! I know it was a good decision. I knew it even from the beginning. Maybe next time, I should run away faster so that I won’t be all hurrying and chaotic as much as I was few hours ago.

“Girls, calm down a bit. You don’t know what the bad side of this good news”, our attention went towards manager oppa. there’s a bad side of this story?

“Oppa! what could go wrong in my supper guarantee happy ending plan? It’s KIM HYUNA plan remember. It always work out!” Hyuna was so confident that her plan was going to be a success.

“You have no idea….” Both of us stared at Manager oppa seriously.

 

What could he meant by that? What could be so wrong? If living with BEAST is wrong, than I rather being wrong all my life. Call me All-Wrong-Girl. I DON’T CARE! What I care is, I got to live with my fav boyband. There’s Doojon, Kikwang, Junhyung, Hyun Seung, Yo Seob and Dong Woon. The five goddess from heaven. What could possibly go wrong? Right?

 

“We’re here!” Suddenly the driver announced. Wow! That was fast! I looked out the window and saw an apartment building in front of my eyes. So this is where they live huh. Quite nice.

“Come on ~~~~~~~-ah. I’ll help you with your stuff. Hyuna, you stay here!” Hyuna froze at her place and nodded. He’s actually strict when he has to be. Do I need to be like him with BEAST?

 

My heart beats so fast and I could feel the rush of my blood through every vain inside my body as my step grew closer to BEAST dorm. Every step felt like a rush of heartbeat inside of my body. My breath become heavier. My body become hotter. Owh God! Never once in my life I felt something like this. what’s happening to me. “Relax ~~~~~~~-ah. Take a deep breath!” Manager oppa smiled and hold my hand lending me some of his strength. I just smile back. Somehow, it did give me more strength.

 

We arrived in front of BEAST dorm and God! My heart pumped the blood so fast that I felt like fainting. Cool ~~~~~~~. It’s just BEAST. They’re just a human like you. maybe they have a look to die for, or a body that can burn your eyes by just looking at it but they’re still human. They won’t eat you. unless they’ve been starving for million years and you wore a cow pajamas.

 

“Ready?” Manager oppa looked at me. I took a breath and nodded.

 

Slowly he pulled out some keys and unlock the door. When his hand reached out and opened the door, my heart just exploded! KEBOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!! I got to see BEAST dorm!!!!!!!

 

“Hello…. Is anybody home?” His voice echoed through the hall.

“I guess they’re still have some schedule huh”, he murmured to himself than turned to look at me.

“Let’s go in”, he took my hand and lead me in.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!” That was the first thing that popped out of my house when manager oppa turned the lights on.

“This place looks like a trash hole!” And I thought my brothers room was messy. This is like 100 times more messier than their stinky ratty room.

“OMG! What’s that smell? Did something died in here?” headache!!!!!

“~~~~~~~~~-ah, are you going to be ok here alone?” Isn’t it sweet. Manager oppa is worried of me.

“It might be harsh but I’ll live”, I’ve been through hell in LA. I’m sure this trash hole can be work out.

“If anything goes wrong. Call me”, he’s offering his help huh. It’s time to flirt ~~~~~~-ah.

“How can I call you if I don’t have your number?”

“Give me your phone”, as fast as lightning I gave him my phone. When it comes to hot guys, I’m faster than the lightning. Hahaha!!

“There you go. My number. I save it under Hoya”, Hoya huh?

“Is that your name?”

“Yes. You could call me Hoya, Hoya oppa or just oppa. I don’t mind”, a slightly naughty wink was given to me than he handed me my phone. Omo! Flirty much!

“I’ll remember that”, I took my phone and smile.

“I better get going. Who knows what that dorky Hyuna might do in the van.”

“Oh! Ok. Bye.”

“Bye. Call me!” Than he walked out and disappeared from my sight.

 

“Huhhhhh…..” I was so struck by his charm that I fell down the sofa. How can such a guy be so hot and nice in the same time? How is that possible? My heart can be in grave danger if I go near that man ever again.

 

While I was thinking about how hot Hoya is, reality suddenly struck me. I looked around the room. a loud sighed came out of me. Damn! First day at work and I already have to endure this?! There is a bad side of Hyuna’s brilliant plan after all. Hoya was true about that. He should have warned me first about this. owh well, better start cleaning. The boys will be home soon.

 

First things first, I putted my stuff on one side of the dorm than change my cloth. Since no one was around, I just change it there. it might take a while for me to find the bathroom in all this trash. Than I started to clean the living room and kitchen since it’s like tangle up. I found many stuff here and there. Hyun Seung wallet. Junhyung passport. Somebody’s tooth brush and there’s even a dead squirrels in here. God! Talk about dirty huh.

 

Than I started to clean the bathroom. Each and everyone of the bathroom. Thank God it’s not so dirty cause if it is, I rather take a bath in the public bathroom. After the bathroom, than the hallway. I mopped it until it’s spotless! I’m so proud of myself! I guess having a dirty brothers in the house come in handy after all. My mom would be so glad if she saw me do all this house chores. I could imagine her smile grew wide until it could reach her ears.

 

I didn’t dare to walked in the rooms because there might be some personal belongings there so I finished up the hallway and lay down on the sofa. Huurrmmmmhhhh!!! So comfy. I never felt this tired before. My eyes grew tired little by little. In a few second, I dozed off. If the boys come back, they’ll wake me up. No worries. I’m the manager. They have to be nice to me.

 

[End POV]