Chapter 1 - Counter guy

Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulations on getting engaged... I didn't know that the great Lee Donghae will marry someone..." Park Jungsu said after putting his cup of coffee down the table. Donghae breathe heavily and cross his arms in front, Jungsu saw his expression and smirk. "Problems?" Jungsu knowing that Donghae won't talk unless someone would ask.

"Tiffany wants to live in states."

"Then?"

"You know that I can't. My business is here... and my parents." Donghae is a CEO of a corporation based in South Korea he had recently but because of business he would always fly on other countries but South Korea is always his home and he wouldn't imagine himself settling in other country. It's like going back home after a long day of work. "i just can't let her do whatever she wants just because we're getting married."

"Then tell her."

"She keeps on threatening me that she'll hold off the wedding if I don't say yes." Donghae scowl and breathe heavily, inhaling his scattered brain in the thin air. "What's with States that South Korea doesn't have."

"Hollywood stars."

"Do kpop stars don't count? Yesung? Mina?"

"Tiffany is a designer... of course to be more efficient globally, she would definitely choose Hollywood." Jungsu told him that he's been living in the states for almost 3 years anyway, settling there won't change anything. "So, before I forgot, welcome back to Seoul." Jungsu clicked their to make a toast.

Donghae and Jungsu's attention got snatch when someone shriek out loud that made everyone look in that direction. The woman burst in tears after slapping the guy's face. It was just a lover's fight, Donghae remembered how exactly the woman is like Tiffany when they're fighting because of some petty things. A staff made the couple calm down and them outside. "So passionate." Jungsu commented and Jungsu decided to walk out of there too. Donghae remembered that his secretary Ryeowook wants to have coffee so he decided to go to the counter and order something but Donghae got frozen when the owner or... maybe the staff seems annoyed looking at hin. Annoyed? It's actually more safe to say that the guy in the counter is emitting an aura that he's not invited in the cafe.

Donghae didn't bother to smile at him and just ordered, maybe it's just his personality. The guy on the counter started making his order and that's the time Donghae had a chance to investigate further. He seems like in his 20's, younger than him and maybe someone made his heart cold that he can't smile to anyone... just like those drama that Tiffany usually watched... Donghae tapped his fingers on the counter while waiting. When his order was made he immediately walk outside where their car is parked.

"The service in this coffee shop is horrible." Donghae grumbled seeing Jungsu inside his own car.

"What?"

"The guy on the counter didn't even look at me nor smile---"

"Excuse me? The only reason I invite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter