Chapter 6 - To think twice... or thrice?

Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae slowly opens his eyes, he can feel the soft bed and Haru's little arms wrapped around his waist. His back faced Haru and held his son's hand, slowly facing him. Hyukjae's eyes widen seeing Donghae sleeping beside Haru, Haru back facing him and hugging his son.

Hyukjae saw how the two were so much alike. Hyukjae slowly sits on the bed not to wake the two, he puts his feet on the ground and walks towards the kitchen.

Hyukjae wants to cook something for the two before going to the coffee shop. He started cooking breakfast and heard the doorbell, he hesitated to go open the door but decided to go but was surprised when a man walked inside.

"Who are you?" Ryeowook asked.

"Sorry?" Hyukjae said.

Ryeowook look at Hyukjae flabbergasted. They don't know each other and yet their now inside the house looking at each other as if they're friends. "Are you a thief?" Ryeowook looks at Hyukjae's clothes. "But that clothes... That's what I bought for sir Donghae last month...why are we-- Omo. Are you a ert?"

"Huh? Excuse me?"

"Explain yourself why are you here?"

"I am Haru's father."

"Huh?"

Hyukjae looked around, raised his brows, crossed his arms, and smirked. "Who are you? Do I know you? Donghae-ssi gave me permission to be here...and you? Dare to insult me?" Hyukjae said in an annoyed manner. Ryeowook blinks fast and walks one step backward. "Are you a thief?" Hyukjae asked him back.

Ryeowook felt threatened by Hyukjae.

"I am CEO Lee Donghae's secretary," Ryeowook answered.

"Ah..." Hyukjae put down his arms and bow. "...I didn't know. I'm sorry, have you eaten breakfast?"

"Ah... No... I have to... Wake sir Donghae..."

Hyukjae nodded and pointed to Donghae's room. Ryeowook bowed at him and Hyukjae smiled at him. Hyukjae sighed, knowing that he'd been rude to Ryeowoook. Hyukjae was startled when he heard Ryeowoook's voice behind him. "Yes?"

"By any chance... are you a vlogger?" Ryeowook carefully asked because he was not sure if he was the same person or not. Hyukjae answered yes and Ryeowoook's eyes widened, he clapped his hands and extended his arms. "I'm a fan, I've always watched your videos...can I shake your hand?"

"Oh... Sure... Thank you." Hyukjae felt abashed and shook his hand slightly. "I thought you were going to wake Donghae?"

"YAH, What are you doing here? I'm on a day off today." Donghae said as soon as he got up from the bed, hearing their conversation. Donghae walked towards Hyukjae, Hyukjae said that he'd arrange the table for them to eat.

"Sir, I know it's your day off but I just want you to know that Kim Heechul contacted me." Donghae's eyes nodded and told him to continue what he was saying.

Hyukjae went inside the room after preparing breakfast to wake Haru up. Haru is still dozing off so he lifts him up and walks outside. Donghae saw Hyukjae and took Haru from him.

++

Donghae entered the coffee shop in his casual clothes with Haru. His eyes fixated on Hyukjae laughing with some other guy, he didn't know. Donghae looked for an empty table and let Haru sit, Haru called Hyukjae and he immediately waved at them.

Hyukjae gave Gikwang his phone after entering his own number. "Who?" Gikwang asked while saving Hyukjae's number as 'Eunhyuki'.

"Ah, he's my son," Hyukjae answered and walked towards Haru. Hyukjae gave his cheek a kiss, Gikwang accidentally looked at Donghae and saw him looking at him directly. Gikwang bowed a little and Donghae did too.

Gikwang laughed knowing that the person his flirting actually had a husband and son. Gikwang put his hand inside his pocket and crumpled the movie ticket he bought for them, he would actually ask Hyukjae for a date but... maybe he shouldn't.

"Ah, Gikwang-ssi. See you around." Hyukjae said when he saw Gikwang walking towards the door. Gikwang smiled at Hyukjae, to Haru and... bow to Donghae.

"Who's that?" Donghae asked.

"Ah, a friend."

"Before I forgot... Hyukjae...ssi." Donghae almost forgot to add the ssi on Hyukjae's name. "I forgot to tell you earlier but do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter