Chapter 5

Love through music~

 

Nichkhun refused to say goodbye to you too fast and the Super Junior members didn’t seem to be busy either. You continued to talk for hours and before you knew it, it was past midnight. Because it was a café, apparently owned by one of the Super Junior members parents, you could just sit there and talk. As time passed midnight you started getting tired. You weren’t used not to get your sleep.

“Oppa, can we go home soon?” you yawned and laid your head at Jonghyun’s shoulder, “I’m really tired…” Jonghyun’s arm closed around your body and squeezed you.

“Yes… we’ll drive soon,” he said and caressed your arm.

“D’aaaaaaw,” Donghae tilted his head and looked at you and Jonghyun and then said something in Korean. You think it was something with being cute together, but you weren’t quite sure.

“I approve,” Nichkhun suddenly said in Thai. You looked tired at him.

“Approve of what?” you yawned again. He smiled.

“Jonghyun. He seems to like you a lot, and he cares about you. I approve…” You smiled back to him.

“Thanks… I’m glad you do…”

“You two! Stop talking Thai,” Key complained. You looked at him.

“When you stop speaking Korean, I’ll stop speaking Thai…” You said.

 

You don’t remember how you came to your bed from the car, ‘cause you fell asleep on the way home. But your guess was Jonghyun.

When you woke up the next morning, you woke up with a sad smile. Today was the day you would move to that apartment Jonghyun had found plus you had to write a mail for your father. You’d promised Nichkhun to do that.

“Morning sunshine,” a voice said as you left the room you’d slept in. Jonghyun stood in front of you, only wearing his jogging pants and a towel around his shoulders.

“Morning,” you yawned and stretched your arms, “thanks for bringing me home… to bed last night…” He smiled his dinosmile and pulled you into a hug.

“You’re welcome,” he said and took a deep breath. That made your surprised.

“Are you smelling me or something?” you asked. He nodded and kissed your forehead.

“Neh! Since you’re moving today I want to remember your morning-scent,” he said and winked. You blushed and hit his bare chest.

“Oppa! So cheesy!” He chuckled.

“You like it~”

“Breakfast is ready!” Key yelled in the kitchen. You sighed.

“And there he ruined a good moment again,” you mumbled. Jonghyun chuckled.

“We all have a day off. We’ll help you move into the new apartment,” he said. You nodded.

“Thanks~”

 

So, the apartment was much better than you had imagined. Really, it was big and open and you felt happy from the second you entered. There was already furnitures in there so with your garbage and those paintings you’d forced SHINee to paint earlier in the week.

“Do you like it?” Jonghyun asked as he put down your suitcase in the middle of the livingroom. You nodded.

“It’s fantastic! I love it!” you turned against him, “but haven’t it been expensive? I mean… it isn’t just an apartment with four walls if you know what I mean…” Jonghyun shrugged.

“It’s not much. Don’t worry about it,” he said, “plus, I’ll live here from time to time too~” He winked and you blushed.

“Yah! Stop being all lovey-dovey and help us here!” Key said, “let’s get this fixed so we can relax!” You chuckled and nodded.

“Neh Key~”

 

Key had offered to make some food while you wrote that mail for your father. Jonghyun made himself comfortable beside you in the couch and watched you writing, even though it was Thai.

 

Dear father.

I know you’re looking for me, and I’m sorry for worrying you. I just can’t live under your conditions anymore. No music? Forced to lawyerstudies and forced into a marriage? Are you… insane? Really?

Which girl, living in 2011 wants to live in a marriage with a guy they don’t like? Just try to think. What would you have done if it was you? Okay, screw that. You would have done it anyways since you for sure were forced to marry a beautiful girl or something. Tsch.

Look, I won’t tell you where I am right now. You’ll just take me back to everything I ran away from. Just know that I’m okay and safe. I’m sorry for worrying you. Maybe someday I’ll come back to you, but I won’t promise it will be soon. Sorry.

Your daughter,
Tasanee.

 

I looked at Jonghyun.

“It’s done,” I whispered, “shall I… do you want me to send?” He nodded.

“Yes. I don’t know what you wrote but I hope it’s what you promised to write,” with one fast move he snatched a picture of the screen with his phone and I looked at him.

“Oppa, why?!” I whined. He chuckled.

“I’ll just send it to Nichkhun so he can see if you wrote right~” He said in a sing-song voice and you pouted.

“Don’t you trust me?” You asked. He nodded and kissed your forehead.

“With my life~” he whispered. You sighed and pushed the send-button.

 

The four other SHINee-members left after you’d eaten Key’s food. They had filled your kitchen with food for the next couple of days. As gifts for you moving in – even though you had told them that you didn’t wanted them, they’d let you live with them! – Key had given you some bedclothes, Minho and Taemin had bought you some jogging clothes you could use when you just were home plus six pairs of slippers (to you and guests – cough – SHINee - cough). Onew had bought you an apron for when you were cooking.

“I have a present for you too,” Jonghyun said as the two of you were alone and sat in the couch. You looked at him.

“What is it?” you were curious. He had already bought you the apartment, but also a gift?

“Uhm… you know, we’ve… you came to Korea because… and I’m sounding selfish now,” he smiled a bit, “but because you wanna be with me and not that guy, right?” You nodded.

“Yes,” you tilted your head, “I did~” He smiled, looking happy.

“So… you ran away from a marriage, right?” You nodded again.

“Yes?” Was he going to… no, he wasn’t right? You had been a couple for two weeks! D:

“I… I’m not going to propose to you… yet,” he said as he knew what you thought and you blushed. He chuckled and found something in his pocket. It was a little box… what…?

“I just… I just want to show the world that you are taken,” he said and bit his lip, “I hope it’s the right size…” he opened the box and it showed a beautiful ring, “please… wear it,” he looked at you, “’cause I love you…”

 

A/N: ONE CHAPTER LEFT! Du-du-du-duuuuuun~ 
Did you like this chapter? :) I hope you did ><'
I just finished it so there is no grammar-fixing done here xD LOL! Kekeke~