3rd

Love through music~

 

It was the day before your plane was leaving and you still hadn’t told anybody. You couldn’t care less about listening in class, ‘cause you kept thinking of how to tell Ratana and Amanda when school finished. You had to back but Amanda would notice then… in the start you just thought of writing them a letter, but you couldn’t make yourself leave them like that.

“Miss Nitaya, are you listening?” you looked up from my notes.

“Eh? Ouh…” I blushed, “I’m sorry sir, I just… yeah…” He looked at you in mischief.

“Make sure to listen from now on,” he said and then continued the lesson. You took a deep breath and tried to look like it interested you.

 

“Rat? Can you come with us?” you asked as we were on our ways to our rooms, “I… I have something to tell you…” she tilted her head.
“Uhm, okay?” she smiled a bit, “is it good news or bad news?” I bit my lip.

“Just… just come,” I said. She nodded and followed Amanda and me to our room. I sat on my bed when I entered and sighed. They sat down too.

“What is it?” Amanda asked, “you’ve been so quiet since Jonghyun left…” she widened her eyes, “are you together now?! Is that why?!” You bit your lip.

“Well… it’s a part of it,” you said and nodded your head, “but not fully…”

“You’re dating Kim Jonghyun?” Ratana asked, “what happened there?” You smiled a bit.

“It’s a long story… would you like to listen?” both of them nodded and you started. Everything got told about you and Jonghyun and finally you finished by telling them about leaving Thailand.

“WHAT?!” Amanda yelled, “you’re leaving us?! When?!” You sank and looked down.

“Tomorrow… by plane,” you whispered, “I’m so sorry…” you felt tears in your eyes, “I’m going to miss you two so freaking much… but I just can’t stay,” you sank, “I can’t marry that guy… I just can’t,” the last words where almost soundless. You felt someone sit down on each side of you and then they laid their arms around you at the same time.

“We’re going to miss you,” Ratana whispered, “don’t forget us…” you looked up and against her.

“Y-you do-don’t s-stop me?” you sobbed. She shook her head.

“You can’t live a happy life here. You can’t do music, you are forced to be a lawyer and you’re being forced into a marriage with a guy you don’t even know… if Jonghyun makes you happy, I…”

“I think that too,” Amanda whispered from your other side, “but if you don’t keep in contact, I’m going to hunt you down, got it?!”

 

“Can we gather?” Jonghyun asked Taemin and Key who sat in Taemin’s room and watched some videos on YouTube, “I have something important to tell you guys…” They both got up and went with Jonghyun to the living room where Onew tried to beat Minho at a game. They looked up.

“What’s up hyung?” Minho asked and paused the game. Jonghyun smiled a bit.

“Tasanee is coming tomorrow,” he said and waited for some reactions. They all widened their eyes.

“What?!” Key then exclaimed, “Tasanee as in Thailand?!” Jonghyun nodded and sat down in an armchair.

“Yeah… as in Thailand,” he said and smiled again, “that’s why I haven’t been home much. I’ve been looking for a place for her to stay…”

“Okay, you have one minute to explain yourself,” Key said, “are you guys together and that’s why or what?!” Jonghyun smiled.

“We… well, we are, I think,” he said, “and… I asked her if she wanted to come here instead of being forced into a marriage and a future in Thailand… so she said yes,” he bit his lip, “I’m sorry for not telling this before now…”

“Why did you freaking wait?! Aish you!” Key said and slapped Jonghyun’s head, “I’ve been dying to hear more about you two!” Jonghyun smiled his best dino-smile.

“Well… if someone knew and the news reached Tasanee’s father before she got the change to leave… yeah,” he bit his lip, “I promised her not to tell anybody before the last day… she probably just told her friends now or something…”

 

It was now. Time for you to leave Thailand and your friends. Ratana and Amanda had taken with you to the airport for their final goodbyes and it wasn’t without tears. You were going to miss them dealy and they would miss you too. You’d promised eachother to keep in touch at least once a week by mail, Skype or anything like that.

“Greet the boys from us,” Ratana whispered, “tell them to take good care of you…” You smiled between your tears and nodded.

“I will…” you hugged both of them again just as a woman through the speaker announced that your plane would leave soon. You took a deep breath.

“Take care,” you said, “and… if my dad father, you don’t know anything, okay? I suddenly disappeared, okay?” Both of them nodded.

“Dissapeared through the night,” Amanda said, “I was tired so I didn’t hear you. I got it,” she bit her lip, “mail us when you’re there, okay?” You nodded.

“I will…”

 

“I’ll come with you,” Key said and send Jonghyun a teasing smile, “I’ll be chauffeur~” Jonghyun looked at the younger and shook his head.

“No need to. I can drive myself,” he smiled back, “take a nap or something. Before your night-schedule~” Key rolled his eyes and laughed.

“You just want her for yourself!” he said, “so egoistic~” Jonghyun’s dino-smile appeared.

“Well, she is my girlfriend, right? Of course I want her by myself~” he said and grabbed his jacket, “I’ll bring her home. She can’t get her apartment before in a week or so,” he said. Key stopped him.

“Watch out for the fans,” he said serious, “if they see you pick up a girl in the airport and bring her to our dorm…” Jonghyun nodded and pulled a facemask and some sunglasses up from one of his pockets.

“Don’t worry. I’ll keep my eyes open and be careful,” he smiled, “aren’t I always?” Key smiled and nodded.

“I just wanted to be sure. Just because your girlfriend is here doesn’t mean that… yeah~”

“Just because my girlfriend is here it doesn’t mean that I’m not careful,” Jonghyun said and pulled up his hat from the jacket, “you know that~”

“Yes. Be back soon~ I’ll cook something yummy,” Key said, “before me and Taemin has to leave.” Jonghyun nodded and checked if he had his carkeys.

“See you later Key,” he said and went to the front door and out. He took the elevator to the basement and went to his car. His parents had bought it to him even when he had told them not to. He unlocked it and got in, just to find his cds’ flow on the passagerseat. He sighed.

Onew had lent the car some days ago since his own were to reparation and Onew had a tender to be messy. He looked at the watch. He still had a bit of time before you would land so he hurried put the cds’ back in their places before he the radio and started the car. Time to pick you up~

 

A/N: HAI GUYS! SLOW WITH UPDATES ;___; Sorry... OTL
I suddenly got ideas for another story... OTL This time about CN Blue~ I've posted the forword if there should be any Boice out there or other interested~ 
It's called
Minhyuk's Noona~
I'll try to update soon i: