Chapter 4

Love through music~

 

You were shaking, really. You just stood with your suitcases at the headenterance and waited for Jonghyun to pick you up, holding your gaze down all the time.

“Tass? Is that you?” a voice asked. You looked up and saw a, completely covered, Jonghyun. You smiled.

“It’s me~” He pulled you into a hug and hugged you tight.

“Good… you made it,” he said, “I’ve missed you~” You hugged him back before you pulled away.

“I’ve missed you too,“ you whispered with a smile, “but… can’t we hurry in the car? I’m started getting cold,” you said, just as you shivered. He chuckled.

“You could have stayed in the airport,” he said as he pulled away and took your suitcase, “then you wouldn’t freeze!” You looked at him.

“Then you had to enter mr. famous-pants,” you smiled, “and what if you got recognized?”

“D’aaaaaw,” Jonghyun teased, “you like me!” You chuckled.

“Really?” you said in a sarcastic voice as you reached a car as Jonghyun unlocked.

“I know you do~”

 

“Hyung, is that you?!” Minho yelled as Jonghyun and you entered the dorm.

“Neh! Come and help with the suitcases,” he yelled back – in Korean. You didn’t really understand so you just quietly took of your shoes and jacket. The four members gathers at the door and saw you.

“Noona!” Taemin exclaimed happy. You smiled.

“Hello Taemin,” you said with a smile, “nice to see you~” Jonghyun and the members looked surprised at you.

“Did you just… talk Korean?” You nodded with a smile.

“I’ve practiced,” you said, this time in English, “but I’m not good… yet…”

 

Meanwhile in Thailand, your father arrived at your school to pick you up. It was time for you to meet your future husband and he hadn’t heard a word about you ‘missing’ yet. As last time, he asked the lady to call you to the gate and he waited.

Ratana and Amanda sent eachother gazes when they heard it. Now it was time for them to act as natural as possible!

After an half hour, your father came to the cantina with some of the teachers.

“Attention! Has anybody seen Tasanee Nitaya?” a voice said at the same time in the speaker. Ratana sank.

“Who are friends with miss Nitaya? Ratana and Amanda?” a teacher said. The two girls got up as they got waved at and went to the teachers and your father.

“Have the two of you seen Tasanee lately? She haven’t been to her classes today,“ one of the teachers said. Both of the girls shook their heads.

“No… but…” Amanda bit her lip, “I… her stuff is gone. When I woke up this morning, she… I couldn’t… her bed wasn’t slept in and everything was gone,” she looked at your father, “I thought she were going to see you or something…” Your father was red in his head.

“Tasanee is gone?!” he yelled, “how can that happen?! How can she get out of this school in the middle of the night, huh?! HOW?!” Amanda and Ratana looked at eachother. They dearly hoped that he wouldn’t ask for more.

 

~One Week Later~

 

“Tass, you’re all over the news,” Key said and looked at you, “seriously, if people find out that it’s us who is keeping you hidden…” You nodded and looked at Jonghyun.

“I can’t stay here…” you said. When you first ran away, everything had seemed so easy. But just since your father had found out, everything had been in chaos.

“Let’s take her to the 2PM guys. Maybe Nichkhun has an idea since he knows more about those things than us, plus he is thai,” Key said. Jonghyun looked at you.

“I’m so sorry…” he said and made Key decide to leave, “if I knew…” you laid a finger on his lips.

“It’s not your fault… I made this decision, and you helped me… and now, I’ll maybe start causing troubles for you,” you bit your lip and looked down.

“Yah, don’t… don’t say that,” Jonghyun held his hand on your chin, “it’s not your fault that your father has so much power… don’t blame yourself…” you nodded.

“That’s exactly it… I should have known that I just couldn’t run away like this… it only causes troubles,” you whispered and tried to hold back your tears, “I’m sorry…”

“Guys, we can meet up with Khun on Handel and Gretel in an hour,” Minho said, “Key told me to call him…” Jonghyun nodded and translated it for you. You sank.

 

You hadn’t even told Nichkhun that you were in Korea. You had seen his mails where he worried about you since he also had heard the news, but you hadn’t answered him. You wanted to meet up with him and now was the time.

You had arrived with Minho, Jonghyun and Key to the café way to early but the Minho and Key started talking to some of the other customers in the café, obviously also celebs, since they wore hat and sunglasses.

“Who is it?” you asked Jonghyun as you sat down at their table, “someone I should know?” Jonghyun smiled to you and looked around. The café was empty right now, besides you and the others.

“It’s some of the Super Junior hyungs,” he whispered, “they’re in the same agency as us…” you nodded and noticed that two of the Super Junior members looked at you, then asked you something in Korean. You looked at Jonghyun for help and he said something back in Korean. Then he looked you.

“They asked who you are,” he said and smiled. You nodded and bowed to the members.

“Oh… you Thai?” one asked in bad English. You smiled and nodded.

“Yes… I’m Ta-” you paused, “can I say it? What if…” Both Key and Jonghyun smiled at you.

“They won’t say anything,” Key said, “not if we ask them not to…” You nodded.

“I’m Tasanee Nitaya,” you said, “the girl… the girl they’re looking for in Thailand,” you bit your lip.

“Bwoh?!” they all exclaimed and you looked down.

“Why… you here are?” A guy who looked a bit like Jonghyun asked.

“Can you explain?” You asked the real Jonghyun. He nodded and said some sentences in Korean.

“You’re Jonghyun’s girlfriend?!” a voice asked behind you in thai and in a disbelieving voice, “and what are you doing here?!” You turned around and saw Nichkhun and Wooyoung. You got up.

“Khunnie!” you said and hugged him.

“Hi Tass… Tasanee Nitaya, do you know how worried I’ve been for you?!” he held you by your shoulders and looked you in the eyes, “how can you just run away, not answer my mails and now appear in Korea as Jonghyun’s girlfriend?! Are you insane girl?!” he scolded and you got teary eyes.

“Sorry Nichkhun…” you whispered, “I just… I couldn’t… I couldn’t get married with that guy,” you bit your lip, “and Jonghyun… he confessed and… and I…” Nichkhun sighed and pulled you into a hug again.

“Never scare me like that ever again,” he whispered.

“Are you okay?” Jonghyun asked you as you all sat down again. You nodded and looked at him.

“I’m just… emotional right now,” you said, “I don’t know what to do… about everything…”

“You should contact your father as the first thing,” Nichkhun said, still speaking Thai, “before everything gets even worse… explain everything to him over a mail at least…”

 

A/N: Chaos~ Some comments please? What do you think she should do now? :3