2nd

Love through music~

 

It was time for the concert. You, Ratana and Amada had gotten some good seats and were sitting among a lot of different fans, who were screaming for their idols. Amanda was pretty much fangirling too while you and Ratana just laughed and had a great time. First stage were by f(x) and you kept an eye on your childhood friend’s ‘wife’. You had to admit it, she was good.

 

After f(x), SHINee were on, singing their song ‘Lucifer’. More than once, Jonghyun caught your gaze and smiled to you under the performance and you felt your face heat up everytime, more than it already was. Luckily, both Ratana and Amanda were to busy screaming with the other fans around you to see your red head.

 

For Jonghyun, it was great to stand on a stage where he knew that you were watching him closely. He could show a whole other side of himself and hoped that you liked it. When the song finished he and s ran out backstage where they met with 2PM who were preparing for their first song.

“Well done,” Junho said, “now the stage is warmed up for us!” The members of SHINee laughed.

“Keep them warm then,” Minho teased, “we’re going on later again!” The 2PM members laughed too and nodded as their name got yelled.

“2PM fighting!” SHINee yelled after the members as they ran against the stage. Onew looked as s then,

“Time to change clothes,” he said. They went to their waitingroom where their stylists were waiting for them.

“Hurry up!” one of them scolded, “we don’t have that much time!” She handed Jonghyun some clothes, “change!” she ordered. The other stylists did the same to the other members.

 

The rest of the concert went smooth. You could feel why people loved Korean music that much and you now understood why Amanda was a fan of 2PM. They did a lot of acrobatics while singing and you had a hard time understanding how much Nichkhun had changed since back when you knew him. Once he caught your gaze and winked with a laugh, making you laugh too. When the concert finally ended you went to Amanda’s parents hotel where you were going to meet up with everyone.

When they arrived, Amanda, Ratana and you had found some Korean flags and stood at the main-enterance and waved excitedly at them. The members of SHINee and NIchkhun, Taecyeon and Junho from 2PM went to you. NIchkhun were the first one to hug you – receiving a glare from Jonghyun. You laughed.

“You did well!” you said and smiled, “it was totally awesome! I think I might turn into a fan!” Nichkhun laughed.

“You don’t even have a choice girl! You are my fan and have always been,” he winked and you hit him.

“Yah! Have not!” He laughed. Now you looked against Jonghyun and with a shy smile you gave him a hug – friendly hug. He hugged you back.

“You were great,” you said, “it was… daebak!” Jonghyun widened his eyes.

“Another Korean word?!” he asked. You smiled and nodded.

“Have to practice…” He nodded and smiled back.

“Practice?” More than one voice asked. You stiffened. You had forgotten that you were surrounded by people who could understand.

“Well, yeah… to communicate better,” you looked at them, hoping that Jonghyun would help you. No one should know anything before you actually had left the country. If they did, maybe your dad would find out in some way and lock you up some place.

“Ehhh… okay?” Amanda looked at you. You shook your head, hoping for her to let it go. She squeezed her eyes together but didn’t say anymore.

“When are… leaving? When are… when are you leaving?” Ratana asked, thinking of which words.

“Tomorrow night,” Key said, “wanna party tonight or are you going back to study?”

“Can’t party too much,” Amanda said, “school tomorrow morning…”

“Oh really?” Key said, “such smarties!” he winked and made you laugh.

“Someone has to study, right?” Amanda said and smiled. Ratana’s phone started ringing and she went away.

“Do anyone on your school know that you now us?” Jonghyun asked. You all shook your head.

“No. Ratana’s roommate almost found out but we covered it up,” you answered, “there’s pretty many Shawols…”

“There is?” Key asked and smiled, “we should vis-”

“NO!” both you and Amanda exclaimed and started laughing after that, “even though they’re studying law they’re so biased in freetime!” You said.

“And you aren’t?” Jonghyun winked and you blushed.

“Yah! I’m not!” Jonghyun smiled.

“Another Korean expression!” You rolled your eyes.

 

“Jonghyun is staring at you all the time,” Nichkhun said as he sat down beside you. You looked at him and blushed a bit.

“You’re staring at that f(x) girl all the time,” you teased, “is it a Korean pop-star thing?” Your childhoodfriend acted offended.

“It is not!” he said dramaticly, making you laugh.

“Of course it isn’t!” you said and winked. He rolled his eyes.

“She is my ‘wife’. I wanna see what she is up to, even when we’re not filming. And your excuse?” You got up.

“Wanna dance?” you said to make him forget, “it has been a while…” He looked surprised at you but smiled and nodded.

“I never know what you’re up to,” he chuckled and took your hand. You got out to the dancefloor where some of the others also danced and had fun. He turned you around before he let go of you and started showing off. You clapped and laughed, trying to look impressed. He made a sign for you to join him and as you tried to remember some of the things you, Amanda sometimes practiced you naturally found the beat and started moving to the music.

 

You were stunning. Jonghyun sat on the edge of the stage he first time were in contact with you and followed you and Nichkhun on the dancefloor. He was a bit jealous of Nichkhun but since you had told him that you and Nihkhun were best friends from childhood, Jonghyun just had to accept it. He didn’t want to be the jealous… boyfriend. Yes, boyfriend. He smiled to himself as he thought that sentence. He could finally call himself for your boyfriend, even though he didn’t have told anybody yet. As soon as he were back in Korea he would tell s and get some help from them to find a place for you to stay. There were a lot of opportunities around in Seoul that didn’t had to be too expensive, so he hoped that he would find something for you quickly.

 

It was about time for you, Ratana and Amanda to get back to the school. You went to find Jonghyun and found him among a lot of other singers.

“Time to get home?” he asked, a bit sad. You nodded.

“Yeah… it’s already past midnight and we have to get up early for school. Sorry,” you bit your lip. Jonghyun got up and pulled you with him out to the fronthall where no one really were.

“When are you going to Korea?” he asked in a low voice. You looked around to make sure again that nobody listened.

“I ordered my plane ticket yesterday. I’m going on Friday,” you whispered and bit your lip, “are you sure that…”

“That what?” Jonghyun asked a bit concerned. You sighed.

“That I can… find my place in Korea?” Jonghyun sighed relieved, then nodded.

“I am. I’ll help you, right? I’m fluent Korean. And look at Nichkhun. He found his place!” You nodded. The thought of being able both to be together with Jonghyun and to spend time with Nichkhun was the thought that helped you making the decision. Of saying yes to Jonghyun, and to run away from Thailand to Korea.

“You will come back some day. At least on a vacation, right?” he smiled and you nodded.

“I will miss them,” you whispered and for the first time, you felt tears, thinking of leaving them. Amanda and Ratana. Jonghyun pulled you into a hug.

“I know…” he caressed your back, “I know…”