1st

Love through music~

 

It was the concert-day. You, Ratana and Amanda were backstage at the concertplace. Amanda was on fire because she could see 2PM live and if it wasn’t for you and Ratana holding her down, she would have jumped around. You still hadn’t told them about you and Jonghyun’s conversation yesterday and you hardly tried to push that conversation some days forward. You wanted to enjoy the concert and don’t worry about anything.

“Look who is here~” A voice said in a singsong voice in Thai. You turned against it and made big eyes.

“Khun, how is that you’re dressed!?” you exclaimed, “it looks so weird!” Nichkhun laughed and rubbed his neck.

“You don’t like it?” he asked. You hesitated.

“I have to get used to it. It’s weird,” you said. He smiled, just as s came. They smiled to you and your friends.

“Hi~” Taecyeon said and waved. You waved back with a laugh.

“Hello Taecyeon,” you gave him a smile. As yesterday, Amanda was suddenly unusually quiet and just stared at her now-appeared ‘bias’.

“Ouh, let me present you to the members! I didn’t get the chance yesterday,” Nichkhun said and smiled. He introduced each of them to her with a fast description and afterwards he introduced you to them. Then the f(x) girls entered and everybody looked against them. The leader, Victoria, waved to them – or more specific Nichkhun – before she had to hurry to the stage with her members. You looked at you childhood-friend.

“She is one of your friends?” you asked curious. Finally Amanda said something, even in Thai!

“It’s his wife!” she exclaimed. You looked at her with big eyes before you turned back to Nichkhun.

“She is your WHAT?!” Nichkhun looked amazed at Amanda for a second before answering you – he didn’t thought she could speak Thai.

“Oh… yeah, she is my wife,” he smiled to you, “on a TV-Show in Korea…” he then added and you took a deep breath to calm down.

“I just thought for a second…” you mumbled and he chuckled.

“Don’t worry. I’m to young to get married,” now his gaze changed, “and so are you!”

 

SHINee’s rehearsal just ended and they headed back to their dressing rooms. But they stopped on their ways as they saw 2PM talk to the their friends. You looked up as you saw them and Jonghyun caught your gaze. He send you a smile and you blushed slightly and looked down. Jonghyun chuckled.

“Hyung, what happened between you and Tasanee yesterday?” Minho asked curious as he also saw you look down blushing. Jonghyun looked at the taller.

“I… wait and see,” he smiled. He had prepared his answer and not even Key had found out about the truth yet.

“And what does that mean?” Onew asked. Jonghyun looked at the leader.

“Wait and see,” he said again.

 

“What happened to you?” Ratana teased Amanda when 2PM had gone to their rehearsal, “you suddenly got quiet?” You laughed and looked at Amanda. She pouted.

“I can’t help it! I’m a Hottest!” she said, “what would you do if your idol stood in front of you, huh?” Ratana smiled.

“Scream, faint, ask for an autograph? Fangirl?” she said, full of confidence. I smiled.

“Sure you will,” I said and winked. She nodded.

“Of course! If Show Luo stood in front of me stood in front of me, I wouldn’t use my time on sit and stare. Jeez,” she rolled her eyes. I laughed as Key came from the SHINee’s room where their manager had called them to some minutes ago.

“Hey girls,” he said and smiled, “Tass, what happened between you and Jonghyun yesterday? He won’t tell us anything!” You looked at Key a bit surprised by the sudden question.

“W-what have he told you?” you asked. Key rolled his eyes.

“As I said, nothing! Only ‘wait and see’ and that doesn’t help on me being curios!” he pouted and you smiled.

“Listen to him then. Wait and see,” you smiled as Jonghyun came out with Minho. They both went to you and he sent you a smile. This time, you didn’t blush and smiled back. You could feel butterflies inside yourself and a bit of a weird feeling, thinking of the next couple of day’s events. It would be the point of no return in your life~

 

A/N: Hello again~ :D
Okay, I know that first chapter is really short... But it has to be that way *nodnod*
Please don't kill me! D: I'll try to update tomorrow again~ I:
//Miji96