First Kiss

At Home

Hyukjae was afraid.

Afraid of kissing Donghae and finding out that it was not what he expected; that they were meant to be just friends.

Donghae knew him better than anyone else. He had totally noticed his nervousness, which made Hyuk feel even more pressured. 

However, on more than one occasion they found themselves too close, their lips almost brushed, and Hyukjae felt something run through him. Donghae attracted him, he couldn't help but get close to him when they were alone. 

Donghae bit his lips.Hyuk didn't dare to take the first step, the tension was killing him. He'd like to be the one to initiate the kiss, but with his friend nervous like that, it wouldn't be pleasant at all.

He knew they both had something special, all that was left was to wait. 

****

They were close again.

Hyukjae, as usual, turned his face away, but this time, instead of trying to change the subject or ignore the situation, he just looked at the younger one.

Donghae was looking back at him with a soft smile on his face. 

Hyukjae settled on the couch to face the younger one and Donghae felt butterflies in his stomach, for some reason. Hyukjae nuzzled his friend's neck and looked at him.

"I don't know why I'm so scared," he laughed nervously. "I'm sorry."

Donghae came a little closer. 

"You don't have to apologize." He noticed Hyukjae gulped. "Is your heart beating fast?"

"Mh."

"Mine too."

Hyukjae smiled softly. Deciding not to think about what could go wrong anymore, he moved in to kiss him, once and for all. 

Their lips met at last for more than a second and Hyukjae wanted to sigh in relief. It felt soft, intimate, innocent. Donghae opened his jaw slightly and deepened the kiss slowly, testing before pulling away.

Hyukjae opened his eyes and looked at Donghae with sparkling eyes. 

Donghae his chin, smiling, and they kissed again.

Hyukjae let out a quiet moan. It had been so long since he had been kissed. His hands wrapped around the younger one's waist and Donghae cupped his face gently. 

When they were completely separated, they were both smiling.

"Are you still scared?"

Hyukjae shook his head and went to kiss him once more, making him laugh.