Work?

At Home

 

He smiled a little, resting his head on his lover's shoulder. God, he could stay like this all day. He closed his eyes and immersed himself in that warm atmosphere the two of them had created. 

He sighed. If only they didn't have to go to work...

...Work?

!

He quickly separated himself from Hyukjae and looked at him with wide eyes. "What time is it?!

"Hm..." he looked at his watch "10:47 a.m., why...? Oh !" 

Donghae was in such a hurry that he didn't give himself time to tease Hyukjae for cursing; he only did it occasionally.

It was Thursday, the only day they went into work at the same hour: 11 a.m. And they had completely forgotten about it.

"I forgot my suit at home, damn it!" 

"Take one of mine!"

"Lee Donghae, your clothes are not my size!"

"Well that's not my fault, is it now?"

Donghae changed at the speed of light and told Hyukjae that he was going to wait for him inside the car. 

Once there, Hyukjae looked at Donghae who had already started the car, and started laughing. "Your hair is all messy".

Donghae looked at him sideways. Right, because your hair is perfect right now, he wanted to say, but to his bad luck it did look pretty decently styled. He pouted.

He looked straight ahead again and felt a hand on his head, gently pushing aside some strands of hair. He tried to avoid that smile that came across his face.

"Stop," he said with a soft tone that was anything but authoritative. 

Hyukjae ignored him and continued to run his fingers through Donghae's hair until he was left with his usual hairstyle.

"All done." He took a good look at his work. In a couple of seconds he found himself looking more at Hae's profile than at his hair.  "Hey." They stopped at a red light. Donghae turned to look at him. "You're very, very attractive, you know."

He said it looking him straight in the eyes, he noticed the blush on the man's cheeks and those bright eyes looking at him with surprise. And he proved once again that Lee Donghae was an exquisite, adorable man.

"You are too," he replied and looked straight ahead.