I'll always be by your side

My Friend, My Love, My Angel

One month...

 
They kept loving each other...
 
Two months...
 
They loved each other more... but Jonghyun and Kibum's hearts were starting to ache...
 
Three months...
 
They were just inseperable.
Jonghyun suddenly bursted out crying.
Kibum cried in silence.
 
Four months...
 
"Key", Jonghyun whispered, looking at the boy next to him. "Key... don't leave me, please..."
"I'm still here with you, silly", Kibum said, trying to make Jonghyun a bit more happy.
"But not for long...", the blond mumbled. "Key, I..."
 
"Kim Kibum-sshi?", the doctor suddenly interrupted. He could swear he felt a killing aura around Jonghyun, but decided to ignore that.
"I know...", was all the brown haired boy said. "Thank you for everything... but let me die in peace..."
 
Earning a nod from the doctor who slowly exited the room, Kibum looked at Jonghyun, a sad smile on his face.
The blond tried his best not to cry, but he couldn't help but at least one tear rolling over his cheek, but even though, he forced himself to smile just for Kibum. He was his everything...
 
Suddenly, Jonghyun got out of his bed, surprising his boyfriend.
"J-Jjong? What are you doing?", Kibum gasped, but Jonghyun just ignored it. He didn't care anymore.
 
"Key, let me just have a wish only you can fulfill...", the blond sobbed. He couldn't fight against his tears anymore.
"I can't handle this anymore...
 
The day I first met you, was the most memorable and special day ever.
 
You made me smile, you made me laugh, you listened to my problems, you cheered me up whenever I said...
You seriously think I'd let you go and die all alone?!
 
I can't...", he stopped and walked, without caring he sometimes was about to fall over, to Kibum's bed. He collapsed on the boy's bed, arms slowly wrapping around the boy's body, soaking the towel with his tears.
"You're everything I have... I don't want to stare ing outside everyday again. I don't want to be lonely again. I want to have the one I love next to me. You're my life, god damnit!", the blond cried out.
 
"Jonghyun...", Kibum whispered, carefully ruffling Jonghyun's hair and slowly hugged him. "You know I'll always be beside you... right? You can... always have somebody else...", he whispered the last six words.
"I know you're going to be...", the blond replied. "I just want to fulfill my wish..."
 
"Your... wish?", the brunette said. "Jjong, wait... you mean..."
"Let me do what I want", Jonghyun interrupted, still not able to stop crying. "I've waited... so long for this...", he smiled.
 
"Key, I love you... so much..."
 
"Wait... Jjong... what do you...?!", Kibum spoke louder and louder. Jonghyun still lived, right? He was perhaps just sleeping... right? "Wait! Don't... Jonghyun? YAH! JONGHYUN!"
 
...
No reponse.
 
"God ing damnit, JONGHYUN!", the boy finally snapped. "DON'T... leave me... like this...", he sobbed. He hugged the boy tighter, suddenly remembering the wish Jonghyun told him.
 
"To meet my special someone, to love that someone with all my heart... and when the day comes I have to go, I want to die within the person's arms. That's the only way to die in peace for me"
 
...
"I see...", he smiled, not knowing he already cried for a long time. He only noticed now. "I guess... I can go now too... right, Jjongie?", he continued, giving a small kiss on the blond's cheek, resting his head on top of his lover's, closing his eyes as he slowly started to feel weaker and weaker...
 
"Jonghyun, I love you too"
 
...
 
And so it seems... Jonghyun finally found his angel.
 
----------------------------------------------------
I actually cried while writing this chapter... "OTL
Fah, I think this story was kinda... fast. Idk. XD
But ffff... hope you liked the story and stuff, and sorry for letting Jonghyun and Kibum die, but... you know? I'll tell you something, what I was about to put in this chapter, but didn't:
 
They were both happily together in Heaven.
They say death separates us, but... that's not always true, right?
 
^ Or something like that... fffff. /hides/ ^
 
Anyway, thanks to everyone who read this! I really appreciate it, and hope you'll read my other stories as well! ^^