chapter t w o

My Friend, My Love, My Angel

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Shut up.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

I said shut up!

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

"AISH!", Jonghyun suddenly shouted out loud, startling the boy next to him.
"W-what's wrong?!", the boy stuttered. Shock was written all over his face.
"The 'tick tock' sound of the clock just annoys the out of me", he groaned, releasing a deep sigh.
"Then... want some distraction?", Kibum offered with a smile. The blond looked at him, returning the smile. "Sure"

"Alright... wanna play Truth or Dare?", the brunette asked with an eager voice.
"Sure, but... I can't do anything with my body, you know...", Jonghyun replied, feeling kinda stupid.
"It's alright. I'll just let you do dares that has to do with your voice or whatsoever. Anyway! Jonghyun... Truth or dare?", Kibum said.
"Uh... truth?", the other boy said.
"Is it true that... uh...", Kibum said. He kind of hesitated with what he should ask. He put on his infamous thinking face which consisted of a pout and puffy cheeks, making Jonghyun chuckle softly.
"What's wrong?", the brunette asked. "Something on my face?", he continued, touching his cheeks, forehead, everywhere.
"Yeah, a cute expression", the blond said right away, without having any hesitation within his voice or expression.
Kibum blushed slightly, dropping his hands on the bed. "Right...", he mumbled to himself, clearing his throat right after.
"ANYWAY! Is it true that you ever had at least one friend?", he said. He kinda slapped himself mentally, but he couldn't think of anything better.
"I do", the blond replied right away, again. "You're my first and only friend..."

----------------------------------------------------

"You're my first and only friend..."
For some reason, that sentence kept repeating within Kibum's mind. Did Jonghyun really never had someone to talk or have fun with? Did he...
"Truth or Dare?", the blond interrupted Kibum who was in deep thoughts.
"O-oh", he came back to his senses. "Truth"
"Is it true that you consider me as your friend, too?", he said, looking at the brunette with his infamous puppy eyes.
"Of course, stupid", the boy joked. "I have no reason to not consider you as my friend"
"Yah, don't call me stupid", Jonghyun pouted. Kibum could swear he saw imaginary hanging puppy ears on the blond. Aish! He was like a puppy in human form.
"Sorry, sorry~", Kibum sang happily. He loved teasing Jonghyun sometimes, even though it could annoy the boy.
"Now, my turn... truth or dare?", he kept on singing.
"Dare", he said. His voice sounded like he was challenging the brunette.
"I dare you to sing!", Kibum blurted out. "Since you mentioned you liked humming and singing, I want to hear you singing, so... please?", he pouted like a little child.
Jonghyun just stared at him. He never expected him to be childish sometimes, but he didn't mind, as long they still could be friends and that they...
"Jonghyun?", the brunette said, his turn to interrupt the other boy who was in deep thoughts.
"Fine, fine. I'll sing..."

He cleared his throat and took a deep breath to get rid of his nervousness... he never sang in front of anyone else, but... he wanted them to acknowledge his singing skills, so why not?

He closed his eyes and slowly started to sing...

"Nuneul tteujamaja mami aryeowa

Eoje gieogi dagawa
Eojjaji eojjaji oh my
 
Sasileun nae jalmeoseun aljiman
 
Jajonsimaniraneun motdwon nyeoseogae
Jakkuman muneojyeo everyday
 
Nalkaroun mari neoui mameul pago deul ttae
Nunmurui yesterday
 
Geu jaemitdaneun manhwachaegeul sone jwigo
Han siganjjae gateun jangman irkgo
 
Ni jeonhwaman gidarimyeo thinking 'bout you
What can I do?
 
Ppichyeoitji malgo charari nal ttaeryeojwo
Nan geureokerado gibun pullyeosseum jokesseo
Sarangiran geureongeoya datumyeonseo kiwoganeun geojanha
Naega ni mam apeuge han mankeumman ttaeryeojwo
Charari geumankeum ttaeryeojwo"...

He opened his eyes again and stopped singing. He was kinda afraid to look Kibum directly in the eyes, so he glanced a few times to him, waiting for him to say something.
Even after a few seconds, he still didn't receive any response
"I was bad, wasn't I?", he said softly, followed by a sigh and then a smile.
"N-no...", Kibum mumbled. "Actually... I loved it"
 
With that, Jonghyun didn't gave Kibum any glances anymore; he simply didn't look at the boy. The only thing he did, was grinning.
"Thanks, Kibum", he said softly.
"Key",  the brunette said. "You can call me Key from now on"
 
"Alright then, thanks Key"
 
----------------------------------------------------------
Somehow I get the feeling that every time I write something, it's getting more boring and boring every time. "OTL
Sorry for the boring chapters~ ;3;