Jin/Jungkook

KPOP- Things You Said….

Jin/Jungkook - Things You Said When You Lied



 

“Hey Jungkook!” Jimin called from the second floor of their office, looking at him from the top of the stairs.

Jungkook sighed, looking at his unfinished report. And he wouldn’t be able to finish it if his manager jimin continued to call him to his office for unnecessary questions.

“Yes?” Jungkook stood in the now very familiar office of his manager.

“What are you doing after work?” Jimin looked at him, twirling his red pen. 

Did he have to twirl the same pen every time?

And no. Jungkook wouldn’t give into his stupid requests today. He had to find a way to curve his manager. 

He heard laughter outside the office, and he listened to see if he recognized any of the voices. 

And he did. One of the associates, Kim Seokjin.

And perfect timing too. Seokjin was making his way towards Jimin’s office, saying bye to whoever he was talking with. 

“So?” Jimin raised his eyebrows.

 

Seokjin knocked on the door. 

 

“I have a prior commitment with Kim Seokjin, sir. It’s heavily important and I…we..,” he pulled Jinseok closers by his shoulders. “…can’t miss it.” He smiled, ignoring Seokjin's bewildered look.

Jimin looked between the two, blinking. “I was going to ask if we can go drink with the workers. You two can just tag along.” He shrugged.

Why was his manager so hardheaded?

“No, we can’t.” Jungkook bit his lips. Pulling a Seokjin closer. “It’s our 2 year anniversary and we simply cannot miss it. I hope you understand.” He leaned closer to Seokjin, whispered, "Forgive me,” and then pecked his cheeks. Jimin watching them the whole time.

 

Not wanting his manager to come up with more reasons meant to keep Jungkook away from his reports, he lead both he and Seokjin out. And down the corridor and behind the double doors for the stairs. Seokjin yanked himself away from Jungkook’s hold, glaring at him deadly.

“Are you out of your mind, Jeon? What the heck was that about?”

“I’m sorry, I was just desperate. Manager Park keeps calling me from my work for the stupidest thing and I couldn’t it take anymore.” He huffed, running a hand through his hair and loosening his tie.

Seokjin's face soften ever so slightly, he nodded. “ I’ve been seeing you on the 2nd floor a lot lately these days. Park can be a prick sometimes.”

“Right? Ughh. I’ve already gotten a warming before because of him. I can’t have that happening again. Ugh.” He squatted down, frustrated. 

Seokjin squatted in front of him, crossing his arms just like Jungkook and leaning on his thighs just like Jungkook was. Jungkook looked at him confused. Seokjin smiled. 

“I get it.”

“What do you get?” Jungkook furrowed his brows.

“I’ll help you out. We’ll pretend we’re a couple until Jimin stops being on your back so much or until you learn to say no. I’ll be your boyfriend.”

Jungkook was confused but Seokjin's smug grin had him grinning from ear to ear. This…. yeah, this was going to be a rollercoaster.

 

 


 

 

 

*BTS fans- Camp 🏕 under this story!!

 

*THANK YOU FOR READING!!