Epilogue 2

It's Not Fair (I'm Not Gonna Let It Slide)

A year later, a nine years old Minhyung is sitting on a couch watching the television next to an eight years old Donghyuck at the latter's home. Minhyung had come for visit with his family knowing that Donghyuck now has a wolf form. "Hyuck.." Minhyung calls the younger. The younger hums without even looking at him "Here." He says as he shows his left cheek to Donghyuck. Donghyuck turns himself to look at his Hyung properly. He raised his eyebrows in confusion. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"You can do what I did to you last year" Donghyuck remembers what happened last year. He and Minhyung had gotten into yet another fight (he's gonna agree that last year was his fault). Instead of 'doing what Minhyung did', the younger chooses to push the older's cheek away ."Now I'm a wise (he learned this word from Minhyung a few weeks ago) big boy. I don't do stuff like that" He giggles.

"Really?" Minhyung raises his right eyebrow asking for confirmation "I'm giving you a free pass to do anything to me right now and I won't do anything to you as revenge but you're rejecting the offer? Really?"

"Yeah.. instead, I’m gonna become the best fighter in this pack so you can never touch me and you'll be scared of me." Donghyuck says, turning his attention back to the television.

Minhyung lets out a scoff "As if I'll ever be scared of you."

"Even when I'm the scariest person on the earth?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm.. We'll see."

"But Hyuck.." Minhyung holds Donghyuck's hand in his. "I'm still sorry"

"I'm sorry too"

They continue watching the television silently. A few minutes later, Donghyuck breaks the silence. "Hey Hyung.." Minhyung replies with a soft hmm. "Wanna get some ice cream?" Like Donghyuck predicted, Minhyung's eyes light up hearing the word 'ice cream'.

"But we have to eat it in the kitchen. ChenLe can't see us"

"Why?"

"Papa said that ChenLe needs to control his sugar intake."

"Alright!"

"Who's late to the kitchen will have to buy the other a week of ice cream." Donghyuck says. With that, the two of them runs their fullest speed to the kitchen. They're both out their breath when Minhyung says "Looks like you're gonna have to buy me ice creams oh big, scary, wise boy."