Reported

Just Let Me Love You

"Baekhyun! Did you eat breakfast?"

A kitten-looking man smiled as he ran after Baekhyun who was a bit startled he came behind him. Baekhyun struggled in taking his small notepad from his back pocket, so Yoongi helped him on taking the small object.

Baekhyun mouthed a small thank you to the male and proceeded to flip through the pad's pages in search of the right words.

"I did!"

"Hmm, okay. But Baek, did something happened yesterday? You told us not to follow you. Kyungsoo was in a mess last night, texting me how worried he is about you."

Baekhyun scribbled on his notepad.

"Nothing happened. I'm good!"

"You sure? You're not lying? What time did you come home yesterday? Do you have bruises? I'm gonna ask auntie later."

"I swear! Don't sweat it! I went out to buy a cone, also mom was out late yesterday..."

I'm panicking, I'm panicking, I'm panicking! Stop panicking!

"... Not convinced. From now on, we're coming with you Baek. You're always secretive."

"I'm not!"

"Yeah, you're pretty suspicious. We're coming home with you today", an arm swooped its way on Baekhyun's shoulder blade.

"See, if Kyungsoo said so, then we're going."

"It's final, Baek", Kyungsoo firmly spoke.

Baekhyun smiled, nodding his head as he has no other choice but to go with what they say.

At least I got them.

-----

Baekhyun was fidgeting in his seat. A teacher called out for him and was asked to come inside the principal's office at noon. He was shaking uncontrollably, thinking he had done something to upset the school for his behavior.

But the funny thing is, he hadn't done a single vice in the school corridor.

But maybe someone pointed their finger at me? I don't wanna make mom worry about it!

He silently cried at the possible thought.

"Baek, stop being nervous. It can't be that bad."

"I'm scared."

"That's why I told you to stop it", Kyungsoo rubbed his friend's back, an attempt to calm him down. Yoongi couldn't come at the moment as there was an emergency student council meeting (though Kyungsoo doubts the council would give the guy any roles for their gathering but still he is obliged to go).

"Byun Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun shook on his seat, half-crying he got startled by the headmaster calling him out. Kyungsoo hummed, trying his best to help him remain still. Being too nervous could make him feel nauseous. The principal mumbled an apology to Baekhyun. The latter bowed, feeling like a disturbance to the elder man. 

"He is here, sir."

"Ah, good afternoon to you Kyungsoo. I called Baekhyun today because there was an incident that took place yesterday around 3 in the afternoon."

"What kind of incident, sir?"

"Well, it was caught on camera, and someone from your division reported it to me this morning, saying it was Baekhyun in the video."

"May we know who this person is?"

"The problem is, we don't know who they are. They just sent a letter to my desk and wrote which class they are in."

"Ah, it's okay. Continue sir."

"The videotape showed how Baekhyun was forced to enter the abandoned classroom. There were three of them. I wanted to ask who those guys were so we can talk about their behavior to their parents."

"Baek, can you tell us who they are?"

Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun, who gulped the lump that formed in his throat, seeing fear written on his face.

"Baekhyun, we can help you get rid of them. So, can you help us?"

Baekhyun bit on his bottom lip, he promised them he wouldn't report them to the principal.

But it wasn't me who reported... Since this anonymous informed them instead, I should probably return the favor and tell them...

Baekhyun silently scribbled on his notepad, Kyungsoo taking a glimpse of who they were.

"Jonghyun and his group."

Kyungsoo and the principal sighed in relief, thankful Baekhyun was cooperating with the case of his.

"Thank you Baekhyun. Thank you Kyungsoo."

"It's our pleasure, sir."

"You may now return to your classes. I'll call you two tomorrow afternoon again if those rascals showed up in my office."

"We will sir", and both friends went out of the office.

-----