-New arrival, new knowledge.

We're brothers, right?
 
 
 
Se Hun blinks for a few seconds, processing what was happening. 
 
Realising that Lu Han's soft plump lips just crashed on his nose just..surprised him. Okay, maybe more than that.
 
 
Lu Han slowly breaks the contact, as he eyes the younger male beneath him with a pink tinge evident on his cheeks. "A-Are you not mad anymore?" he questions softly, hot breath landing onto Se Hun's close face.
 
 
"I-...just-uhmn...I- what was the question again?" the younger asks, hesitatingly and confusingly, as he feels his heart beat quicken.
 
 
Chuckling, Lu Han leans in again and joins their foreheads together, their noses slightly touching and pairs of lips slightly apart. The older male closes his eyes, smiling contently.
 
"Don't worry about it." he whispers softly, while Se Hun feels the sudden heat rising up again, as breathing feels like a chore again.
 
 
 
"You have wonderful friends." Lu Han compliments, when he feels the younger loosen the embrace, parting their foreheads, he continues on, " And to meet someone so handsome, I consider myself lucky." using his right hand to support him from not landing flat on his younger brother, while his left hand searches for the younger's. When Lu Han finds Se Hun's hand, he threads them together, fingers perfectly intertwined.
 
 
 
'What on earth is happening to me?' the younger thinks, brushing away the bangs that have fallen over Lu Han's eyes.
Se Hun's eyes admires his older brother's up-close face, which had no sign of blemishes and imperfection
 
 
 
 
Just perfect. Like Lu Han.
 
 
-----
 
 
 
 
 

"Yah Lu Han!" Jong-In calls for the third time, but the Chinese male ignores his calls. A big frown plastering on his face, eyes twitching, Jong-In lets out another call, "Oh Lu Han!"

 
 
"Aish, it's all your fault Kim Jong-In." Lu Han finally gives in, ruffling his own hair, puffing his cheeks out and glaring at his best friend.
 
 
"Hey, what did I do? I'm only sitting next to you." the dancer defends himself, as he runs a hand through his black locks and enjoys the-cute-angry scene in front.
 
 
"Well, Mr. I-didn't-do-anything-, because of you my brother is avoiding me! And I can't stand it!" 
Lu Han bursts, but not too loud so the other student could hear.
 
 
"If he's avoiding you then why am I to blame?" furrowing his brows, the younger male asks.
 
 
 
It was Monday morning. The two best friends were waiting for their home room teacher to show up, while playing the blame game.
 
 
 
 
"It's because of your stupid teaching. You told me to kiss Se Hun on the nose and I did, now he thinks I'm all..disgusting!" Lu Han roars, earning some weird stares as they hear the popular name "Se Hun" and "kiss" coming from a 'nobody'.
 
 
Face palming himself, Jong-In tries to quiet the older down. "Ssh.. We are in class, remember? And I taught you the right thing, you probably did it wrongly." 
 
 
"How would I do it wrong?! I leaned in and baam! There goes the kiss." Lu Han replies, his hands creating an imaginary bombing scene, as he states his fact, earning a rub on the temple from Jong-In.
 
 
"You know what? Let's not talk about this." the dancer concludes, giving up the battle, as he leans back at his chair and lets out a sigh.
 
 
"Baby." Jong-In mutters.
 
 
"Idiot." Lu Han replies.
 
-----
 
 
 
 
 
"I heard there's a new transfer student." Yixing states, leaning back at his chair and eyeing his dongseang doubtfully. "-He's from China and he's really good at basketball."
 
 
Exhaling a long breath, Se Hun leans forward so he could rest his chin on the cold, hard, wooden desk. "Great." the younger dancer replies un-interestedly.
 
 
"Ok, spill it Oh Se Hun." Yixing commands, fed up with his dongseang's uncharacteristic behaviour. 
 
"I'm fine, okay."
 
 
"Dude, I know you, whenever you act like this, I'm definitely sure that something's up." it was true. Yixing was more connected with Se Hun then his other hyungs.
 
 
"Leave me alone hyung." Se Hun mutters, burrowing his face on the wooden desk, as if the desk would open up and swallow him. 
 
Rolling his eyes, Yixing comes up with a conclusion, "Ah, Lu Han." by the mention of his older brother's name, Se Hun jerks his head up, his eyes scanning every corner of his noisy homeroom class. When realising that there was no sign of Lu Han, he glares at his so-called favourite hyung.
 
 
"Stop it."
 
 
"I guess I was right-" Yixing grins, reaching forward to ruffle Se Hun's brown locks, "-it's about Lu Han."
 
 
"Aish, stop it!" Se Hun mutters bitterly, slapping the affectionate hand ruffling his hair. 
 
 
 
 
____________
 
 
As soon as Lu Han's and Jong-In's mini-mouth war was about to start, Mr. Jung, their homeroom teacher, shows up with a tall unfamiliar figure following behind.
 
 
"Class, please settle in. We are having a transfer student from China. Please welcome Wu Yi Fan." Mr. Jung announces, stepping aside to let the new student come forward. 
 
 
Bowing slightly, the new male introduces himself, his thick Chinese accent still audible, and what amuses Lu Han was how tall the said male was.
 
 
"I would have left Yi Fan in your care, but there is a language issue, so anyone who knows a little bit of Chinese-" a girl slowly raises her hand up, interrupting Mr. Jung's talk.
 
 
"I know a little bit of Chinese-"
 
 
"Miss Kim, I am looking for a Chinese speaker who knows other than Ni Hao." hearing her teacher's reply, she quickly bows her head down, clearly embarrassed, while her class mates chuckles.
 
 
 
At the back of the class, Jong-In nudges his best friend, earning an annoyed look.
 
"What?" Lu Han hisses, glaring at his friend.
 
"Yah dude, you can speak Chinese, how about helping that new kid." Jong-In suggests, but Lu Han shakes his head immediately, not liking the idea.
 
 
"I do but I don't wanna help him."
 
 
 
"Aish, how can you be so self-centred? I thought you were a good guy Oh Lu Han, but I guess Se Hun had a great influence on you." hearing the insult, Lu Han gasps, eye brows raising up, which soon knits up together.
 
 
"Yah! Don't you dare speak bad about my brother! He is...nice! I just don't wanna help him because he seems so... intimidating-"
 
 
 
"Oh Lu Han can take care of Yi Fan, sir!" Jong-In shouts across the classroom, earning everyone's attention while Lu Han's eyes widens in shock.
 
 
 
_____________
 
 
When it was lunch, Se Hun as usual, sits at their table, Yixing following suit. 
 
 
"I'm nervous." Se Hun confesses, fiddling with his fingers, as he awaits for his remaining hyungs to show up. In response, Yixing rolls his eyes as he hears Se Hun's confession.
 
 
"You don't need to be scared or anything. Tao wouldn't do anything to you neither will Chen and Chanyeol, okay? Me and Baekhyun are here for you." Yixing comforts the younger male.
 
 
 
"Hey guys!" Chanyeol chirps, arms linked with Baekhyun and Chen following behind. "-have you seen the new dude yet? He is awesome!" Baekhyun rubs his temple, as he feels the whole canteen staring at them, thanks to the happy virus called Park Chanyeol.
 
The seriousness gone, as Yixing's eyes lights up when he sees his friends.
"Hey Channie, Chen Chen, take a sit." Yixing says, his signature smile showing with his adorable dimple visible. 
 
Se Hun stiffens when he feels Chanyeol's hand land on his shoulder.
 
 
"Relax bro-" patting the area affectionately, he continues on, "-We're cool with it. Baekhyun here told me and Chen everything." hearing a positive reply, Se Hun lets out a sigh of relief, before a small smile forms on his handsome face.
 
Se Hun quickly mouths a 'thank you' to Baekhyun, as he feels the nervousness fading away. 'Yixing hyung is right. There's no reason to be scared.'
 
As soon as those words leaves his mind, he regrets it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tao hyung..."
 
 
 
____________
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh really? Then you must be really good at English." Lu Han assumes, walking with Yi Fan, while Jong-In feels like a third-wheeler. 
 
 
Their conversation started in Korean, where Jong-In at least nodded his head and asked some questions to be involved, but he couldn't remember since when did their conversation changed into mandarin.
 
 
 
"I think it's pretty okay. I was wondering one thing, aren't you Korean? because your Chinese is absolutely fluent." Yi Fan compliments, eyeing Lu Han as if expecting an explanation.
 
 
"I am...Chinese, but raised in a Korean family.." slowly trailing off, Lu Han looks down at the pavement, his walk on a slow pace.
 
 
Noticing the sudden gloominess on his best friend's mood, Jong-In bites his bottom lip, unable to understand what topic they were on about, but he knows for sure that Lu Han is not okay with it. 
Getting between Yi Fan and Lu Han, Jong-In links his arms securely around the Chinese males' and lets out a dazzling smile.
 
"You guys do know that I'm still here and I feel like I've been ignored." realising that this was true, Lu Han quickly mutters an apology while Yi Fan lets out a smile as well, "-and if you guys don't mind, we have to move faster, it's lunch guys!" he says before dragging them both.
 
Stumbling on his own leg, Lu Han yelps, but he regains his balance soon and instead of throwing a comment at Jong-In on his childishness, Lu Han secretly thanks his best friend, aware that Jong-In did this for him.
 
 
__________
 
 
"Tao hyung..." Se Hun whispers, as his gaze fixes with the older's dark orbs. Hearing the name,  Yixing quickly nudges Baekhyun at the side, earning an alert face.
 
 
Chanyeol being the happy- carefree- type of guy, he kindly greets his dongseang, even offering a free sit next to Se Hun, which Tao accepts it.
 
Se Hun gulps the saliva forming on his throat, as his eyes roams around everywhere, thinking for a topic to talk about, but to no avail.
 
 
"Se Hun-ah," Tao starts off though, eyes mainly focused on no other then the said male, earning an awkward smile from the younger. "-the thin-"
 
 
"Oh! Kai, Lu Han! Over here!" Yixing interrupts, as his gaze immediately spots the caramel and black haired boy with a unfamiliar blonde guy behind.
Grabbing Se Hun's and Tao's attention, they immediately look around.
 
 
Se Hun's eyes widens when he notices Lu Han approaching closer, suddenly his heart beat quickens. 
 
On the other hand, Tao frowns, his eyes invaded by Lu Han.
 
"Why don't you guys eat with us?" Yixing suggests, which Jong-In doesn't mind as he settles in quickly, greeting everyone in their table. However, Lu Han hesitates.
 
 
"Y-You don't have to, w-we co-" Lu Han starts off but Baekhyun yanks him down.
 
 
"Now that's better." Yixing smiles, as he notices the stranger still standing up uncomfortably. "I'm guessing you're the new student that everyone's talking about, sit with us."
 
 
___________________
 
 
 
The lunch was just...awkward.
 
 
 
Chanyeol would start some conversations, which ended quickly then hoped. 
 
Baekhyun just carried on talking with Chen about some songs that they could duet together.
 
Yixing having a mother-like personality, would immediately tell Se Hun or any of his friends off if they left some remaining food on their plate.
 
 Se Hun would avoid both Lu Han and Tao (which was impossible, as his eyes would secretly take a glance on them.)
 
Jong-In kept a close eye on Lu Han.
 
The oblivious Lu Han started chatting with Yi Fan in mandarin.
 
While Tao looked down at his food and continued eating (which rarely happened).
 
 
 
 
In a midst of their mandarin conversation, Yi Fan's eyes catches something, "What was his name again?" pointing slightly towards Tao, he questions Lu Han.
 
Following the pointed direction, Lu  Han gulps. "H-He's T-Tao.", his voice barely audible.
 
 
"He's cute." Yi Fan states simply, while Lu Han's jaw drops open. 
 
 
 
'Tao and cute? Impossible!' Lu Han's trains of thought immediately comes to a halt when he sees Tao.
 
 
 
"If you guys are talking about me, there's a thing called whispering." Tao replies in mandarin, his voice stern and strong, but his flushed face told other story.
 
 
"I'm Yi Fan." letting out a smirk, he introduces himself to Tao. Tao quickly looks down at his nearly empty plate. " ah, he's shy."
 
 
Lu Han catches it all. From Yi Fan complimenting, to Tao being all shy, which really surprises him.
 
'Tao and cute? Possible!'
 
 
 
___________________________
 
 
 
A/N- finally updated! *throws confetti* 
I know this chapter had less HunHan, but consider this as a filler chapter XD
So I've introduced Kris on the story because...my mind is drifting off to Taoris XD
 
Well I promise that the next chapter will be about HunHan and like I always say:
 
Please comment and Subscribe !