Chapter 2

ORLAY

 

 

                                          As we always do , me and Momo start playing games again , these days , I play games with my cousins during daytime and with my friends at night and about Sana.... Her last reply was with stickers so I didn't want to reply but I did have an urge to just text her... I was yet so annoyed and besides she thinks I've liked her so it would just add up to her assumptions and now my pride hurts to even just text first ..

 During our gameplay ( voice chat )

momo - Why are you leaving me behind!!! Yahh KIM DAHYUN!

dubu - ohmygod I swear I will turn off voice if you screamed one more time again , just wait there trust me ....

            it was then ,there was a cut out and Momo suddenly went out and her character froze , I called her twice but to no avail .. I sigh and went around for her and just then she's back 

momo - what happened ? what did I miss ! 

dubu - I'm sorry you've lost many points  ( I lied muhahaha)

            O ! I sure wanna slap myself for lying at that moment , it was momo's fake crying sound all around 

 As i was about to come clean 

momo - it was fk Sana video calling me .. THAT BISH OMGHGHGHGJGJKK

dubu - ohh.. why?

momo - she's starting to play this game also , she ask me to play with her that sdhsdsdjsdjsj

dubu - ooo...  I see 

 

                    Now I'm starting to suspect her instead , that time when we first talk I would make excuses of me playing games during daytime , she knew I played games and if she ask momo , she would know what games I played . She was just too weird days ago .. I cannot help but suspect her of anything ... what a strange person ~~ 

                     It was just another isolation day and I happen to view her story , it was her narrating about some funny movie scenes .. weird~

                     Momo and I planned to surprise Irene on her birthday which is to be tomorrow .. It was actually me who starts out the plan and send many pics and videos of Irene I had to send to Momo to be edited , we were planning on surprsing her with a video clip , there was a new anime editor app on the store but I had a lag due to my phone's software so I ask momo to help me , she download the app and fix it up .. but then she told me she'd used the best edited one to wish Irene which I do not appreciate about it at all , it was me collecting all materials , all she's done was just sending them in.. Not fair and it was my plan 

                     And then we argued ... same as always , nagging and playing .. this PIGMOMO aigoo... so I Download the app from my sister's phone and do it myself again 

dubu - blehhh no need for me to beg no more .. I had things up my sleeve too muhaha 

momo - where ? where? just keep begging I will never send it muahmuah 

dubu - oh is that so ?? anyway let's play~~~

                 I've waited and waited and now 30 mins passed , I gave up and logged in alone and found her 'playing' status like TF why didnt she tell me .. I would've just played a long long time ago that shdhasdhshk

                As I was playing , I Got a msg notification from her 

momo - sorrysorry where are you?? yah let's playyyy

                 And an annoying series of notification came all from her trying to call me out .. I sigh and after my on-going match ended , I logged out 

dubu - yesyes ... Just finished ..  

momo - I had the worst luck from my previous match all because of that mf Sana .. I swear I won't play with her ever again.. how many times I died bacause of her that nutshell!

dubu - ooo... I guessed she'll still be better than you compared to your newbie days muhaha..

momo - shut upp!! anyway I'm still pretty so I don't mind muahmuah 

dubu - shussssssss 

             should I just ask her about Sana ... But why just to be annoyed again .. no wayy 

dubu - so how is she holding up ?

              and I just did the unnecessary

momo - Omg ! Sana just also asked about you hahaha

          She did?? more suspicious to me .... 

*cleng*

Mo's cous - O have you missed me again ?? I'm sorry I'm just too attractive *sobs emoji*

           HAHAHA momo just can't keep  shut isn't it ??! But no worries this time I can attack back ..

dubu - Nopeee , momo told me you ask of me .. *smirks emoji*

Mo's cous - * INSERT SELFIE* 

                - I know I'm too cute right? *sobs emoji*

 

          I really wish someday even just once I would have a upperhand ... and it's not near , look how swift she is at changing subjects .. sending selfies of her fake sobbing , isn't she weird ??!  Why would anyone send strangers their selfies .. I CAN'T WITH THIS GIRLL~~

dubu - sdjsdjsahdjsahdjshn

        - sjdhsajdhsjdhjjhsd sdn

Mo's cous - Ooo... are you speechless because of my beauty.. I know I know *shy emoji*

         Now I mentally cried .. this breakdown... and why can't I just stop replying ~~

dubu - ........................................................

Mo's cous - Oooo now you're drolling? O my don't love me too much .. I don't understand feelings *shy emoji*

 

         I groaned in annoyance , dropping my phone on my bed and layed still adjusting myself , calming down my boiling self and trying to find words for revenge but none came .. Brain it's really time to shine is it not?!! 

*Cleng*

Mo's cous - *inserted selfie*

                - o.. are you shying away again baby~~

dubu - Are you sure we never met before??

Mo's cous - it is because you have that ' love at first sight' for me muahmuah

dubu - So what are you studying now?

                 I tried to change the topics and thankfully it works!

Mo's cous - Well I'm going to be a youtuber 

dubu - haha so funny

                   I've known from Momo that she's  training for Bachelors in education , she will become a teacher soon .. which explains why she lectures hard about something we chat on before .. she had that 'Teacher' vibe not all times but when she chose to not be so annoying..

Mo's cous - I'm gonna get famous hahhh but don't worry I will still remember you if you behave well *smirk emoji*

dubu - like I needed ... 

Mo's cous - Oh recommend me some songs .. I need new playlist..

dubu - no...

Mo's cous - or I'll keep bothering you ehem 

                 Like if I would be scared but I had enough for today .. I Shared her my new playlist from spotify , I loved sharing musics anyway , music's life.. just for that ..

dubu - how's it ? 

                 This is me whenever I shared songs , I would like to hear their reactions from it , just because those songs were very nice and special for me , I Kind of wanna hear some applause..

Mo's cous - nice , we really sync with our music taste *smirks emoji*

  Not the comment that I want to hear..

dubu - which one attracts you the most ?

Mo's cous - ooo... I'll post them on my story tmr ..

                  she could have just said it , weirdest person ever~

dubu - now it's your time to send me.. I listens to many varieties of musics , can you send some japanese songs?

Mo's cous - Hmm... what if I said no?

dubu - say yes 

Mo's cous - yes baby

 

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

               

 

                   Then she also shared her playlist from spotify  .. I gladly went to check them out and as expected I liked them , it was a japanese songs collection playlist of Sana , I preferred sad music but with some beats on it not that sleepy-ish one's of course those are kind of boring for me ...

dubu - I liked them thanks ....

 

                     The chat finally went normal and we talked about many things , it is always like this with her , non-stop till we sleep and when we chat it'll last past midnight... She talks about how her course would be  finally completed this year but due to such isolation she can't and that it .. I then came to think about my course , I shook my head fast , just the thought of going back teared my eyes .. that's how I hate that place .. 

Mo's cous - goose night

dubu - sweet nightmares 

                                     Our chat ended just like that , I went to check the english translation for the songs she shared but unluckily couln't find one ,maybe because it's very new and not that common ones .. But one song did hit me hard , music doesn't have language , though I did not understand anything , I felt sadness from that music .. I came to think of my past but what hit me hard was that I would have to get back to my college after the pandemic is over and the music just saddened me more... What a life and I finally slept away every negative thought..

                                      I added news songs on my playlist , the ones I shared with Sana and found the '1 like ' status on that playlist , it was her and suddenly remembered what she said , posting one of the songs she liked the most on her story .. then she posted 'gnash - pajamas' with pictures , she edited a video again , not narrating this time but I smiled at the effort  she put , she could've just said it but she chose this way and I felt applauded ,, hmm ...

                                     After replying to her story  I went back to spotify and stared at that ' 1 like ' , smiled and went on to like her's also , yes I'd cherish them as well and Yes  I do cherish them and will check whether it's still there everyday and would smile for at least every second that it still stays ..