Chapter 3

ORLAY

 I didn't have time to check grammers and typos , I'd make sure to check them later! . Please bear with me *-*

 

 

*cleng*

Mo's cous - I know my uality now !

dubu - that is....

Mo's cous - Aual muhahahha

                - it fits me just so perfectly wow

dubu - lol 

         - you are no human then 

Mo's cous - yesyes I'm a witch , haven't I told you?

 

                                      Witches are women right? But why does everything makes sense if she's to be a witch hahaha ... like really , the way she texted like she had known me for a long time , the way she would guessed things related to me correctly at most times , the way she's just so strange ... wow

dubu - fits you perfectly 

         - Have you eaten?

                                      I went out from my room to grab some green tea , my number1 daily need , I sigh when I saw there's only two packs left , I wouldn't be able to buy another box for another many days , life .. I took one pack and dip it in my cup then filled it with hot water .. drank it with a deep exhale .. after going back to my room , I opened my phone but saw my msg still being unread .. hmm she'd usually  replied fast ... I went to check on other messages , it was then I realised how occupied I am these days , not the usual me who's a fast replier , I still am but I only replied to one person , indeed noticing again how we constantly replied  each other these few days .. there's just no chance to reply others ... wow

 

I opened Irene's msg , it's been two days since she send it but She's Irene , true friends don't talk like always you know , I mean there were times we'll do that continuous chat but nothing would get awkward even after months of no text , calls or even not seeing each other .. 

dubu - sowiesowie .. late reply coming through~~

Irene - Feel you , life these days ~~

           - but what were you doing .. you were always online , no story either hmm

dubu - Yeaa.. Ikr I'm  weird haha ... tbh I've talked with a witch these days , I guessed she possesed me to focus on her only *scared emoji*

Irene - loll.. you?? But now that I think , it's rare of you to focused on one person , you flirty~~

dubu - ikrrrrr.. I just realised it now that you've said , I've stopped replying to many of the girls I've flirted with before wow

Irene - wow .. who is she??

dubu - The most annoying person ever !! She's momo's cousin who's exactly like momo... Esp when I chat with both of them I've died many times .. you know momo~~ * annoyed emoji*

Irene - yesyesss... but you still talk to her *smirk emoji*

dubu - Do not smirkkk.. Just because I'm a polite woman it's normal to reply a text ..

Irene - Ooooo I see hmm .. just don't came crying to me again  like you'd always do with your ex-crushes .. your buffy is tired~~

dubu - no way in forever! She's totally not my type ...

                                       

                                                     Falling for her would be the least thing I would do ! eweweweweweww

Mo's cous - miss me ?? haha sorry I was busy editing video * shy emoji*

dubu - you really like editing things ~~

Mo's cous - yesyes for my youtube video muahmuah

dubu - you tube? you're really trying that * facepalm emoji*

Mo's cous - yes now go and view it 

                 - *inserted link*

dubu - like really?? 

 

                            I opened the link and was amazed by her voice , kind of cute and it was just what I saw on the comment section , comments were about how cute her voice were ... she was narrating a short documentary of cannibal people .. weird~~ I went back to our chat ... 

Mo's cous - how's it ? Have you seen the comments .. people love me *shy emoji* 

dubu - hahahaha I thought you'd be doing about some other topics ..

Mo's cous - Later later ~~ 

dubu - But I couldn't hear your voice that well .. not that clear..

Mo's cous - still needed lots of works 

                - ahh.. I know you had a great taste in  music , I need a good background music , kind of soft music that won't hide my voice much..

                - help *shy emoji* 

 

                           Hmm.... I will help her as I've said before I loved searching musics and music itself .. I have nothing to do anyway .. I've made a new playlist naming it 'sans' and add many musics that I've found it fit for her video .. I then shared the playlist to her after hours of digging ...  She then send a short clip of her video with one of the music I've send ..

Mo's cous - How's it ? Is my voice clear ?

dubu - a lot better .. and when will you post ?

Mo's cous - about now .... 

 

                           Her fourth video came on the fourth day , she told me it is needed to be active for the beginning days but still complains about how the views won't grow any sooner .. It was when I've felt pity for her and decided to stream her four videos ... as I continuously stream for the whole day , I can see the viewer's numbers rising on each video.. not that much but noticeable ...

dubu - it's been two days since you stop uploading .. what happen?

Mo's cous - oo... just not in the mood anymore , I played games hehe.. 

                

                           The same game as mine? I believed it dearly..

dubu - what game ?

 

                             just as  I predicted , the same  game ..

Mo's cous - We're about to play .. wanna join? 

dubu - With Momo?

Mo's cous - yepp I'm going~~

 

                            Her online status vanished right away , what a rush ... I logged in and immediatly got an invitation from Momo.. They both turn on their voice chat , I hesitate a little before turning mine on but since momo kept on asking me , I've turned them on ... The Thing is .. I'm very talkative and also cursed a lot during my gameplay , I've rarely got angry here in real life but while I'm playing when I See faults or anything unnecessary.. i cannot stop my mouth...

Besides she still hasn't heard my voice 

                  I light my ciggarretes like I always would before the game starts ...

Voice chat (gameplay)

Momo - smoking again.. 

dubu - hmm

sana - you smoke?

dubu - hmm...

sana - don't go 'hmmhmm' speak uppp 

                         Then I heard it , her soft giggle ... It amazed me again... everything about you  would be almost perfect if you haven't been so annoying *chuckle*

sana - now you're laughing again...

dubu - can i not?

                         I spoke in a low voice .. trying to keep my cool..

sana - yes you can ... hahaha

                         Then Momo shout for help .... as I said before my cool went off soon but I'm not as angry as I used to be , I instead laugh a lot .. newbie as she was .. Sana would always call for help , ran away without defending and rejoiced loudly when she luckily ( with my help) killed an enemy .. I smiled a lot whenever I heard about how proud she was of herself whenever she killed someone and yes praising herself continuously, kind of cute in a way .. and not as annoying as her text......

                        The gameplay would be continued  for the following days till 2-3am , I know the game is addictive , which is why even after momo quit to sleep , me and sana would continued playing it up untill the sun decided to shine... But yes I used to be very sleepy to be honest and yes i used to call myself a night owl because I mostly slept at 2-3am but sana is that owl ... we would sleep only at the time when sana's father woke up and she would need to fake a sleep and we couldn't voice chat anymore ...

                         It's almost 5 am,her father had woken up but since I had an aching pain on my left arm even before we started playing last night and it hurt even more now  I take my covers up and circles them more over my left arm , yes if you wondered .. I endured it throughout the night .. Sana really wanted to play again as usual and I couldn't just quit on her since it's been a while since we followed this routine..

                         As I was about to sleep , I got a message from her .. that same ' goose night' again ... I smiled and decided not to reply since it is really hard for me to type a message right now .. I kept my phone aside and get ready to sleep but even with my heavy eyes , I couldn't sleep because of my arm , I finally decided to get some painkillers and then went back to my bed ... I take my phone up again ' Is she asleep? '

                          I'm surprised to see her still with the 'online' status ..

dubu - Still online ...

Mo's cous - almost ... and you?

dubu - I had a pain on my arm yea..

                   OH MY GOD KIM DAHYUN ... I was just too sleepy  to ever rethink the msg , why would I told her about this of all, this is me who didn't wanna look weak in front of others , gwaddd

Mo's cous - oo.. how is it now?  What happen?

dubu - nothing the painkillers will work soon .. and what about you?

                       C'mon work work! don't ask more~~

Mo's cous - yes about now

                - warm them up okay

                - night oh ! morning again 

 

                                                            That morning I don't get to see how she cared about me since I was too busy trying to divert her attention because of my pride but I do noticed from all our chats , how she remembers every little things I've said which I never thought she'd cared for  and even with her annoying texts I'd still text back and would wait for her to text back , it became rather usual to recieve her text which I have took it for granted ...