Fangirling

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

We arrived at the venue of the awards show. I was amazed to see many people who came including BLINKS. We were so touched to see them supporting us.

As we went inside, Lisa suddenly shrieked holding my arm tightly, "Oh my gosh Rose! I am so excited, there are so many people!"

We scanned the room and it was indeed packed with so many people. We showed our sweetest smile and waved at our fans.

"Hello, girls! Looking good!" someone from the artist zone exclaimed. We could barely hear since the arena is filled with a mix of the crowd's noise and the music in the background.

It was B.I oppa from iKON. He went to our direction smiling proudly.

"Hello, oppa! Good to see you." Lisa beamed and the four of us bowed. The rest of the iKON members came and greeted us and we bowed again as a sign of respect to our sunbaenims.

"Hello, we just want to congratulate you on your successful debut few months ago and wish you luck for your performance later," B.I oppa said cheerfully.

"Thank you, B.I -ssi!" Jisoo unnie responded, "we are also looking forward for your powerful performance later."

"Speaking of, I think we have to go backstage to prepare for our performance. See you later!" Bobby oppa said and we waved goodbye to them.

One of the event organizers led us towards the artist zone where other idols were seated. I was looking at my feet while walking. I couldn't explain why I was so nervous.

"Oh my God! BTS!" Lisa blurted.

Instantaneously, I raised my head and turned to where Lisa was looking. Good thing no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter