Fancy Meeting You

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

Lying on the couch, I looked at my phone idly.

It's been a week since Jungkook and I had given each other a cold shoulder. Well, he did call me a few times after he told me the plain truth about the kiss but I was too hurt to even bother answering only to be greatly disappointed when he stopped trying. I once tried to call or text him but my pride saved me from further embarrassment. 

We met twice within the week for our dance and singing rehearsals. Much to my dismay, I ended up forgetting the choreography and my lines because I was too distracted by his presence. I grimaced in retrospect.

"Still waiting for his call?" I turned my head to see a concerned Lisa leaning over me.

"I'm not waiting for anyone's call." I denied as I rose and sat up.

She sighed and said. "I'm your best friend. Even if you're not telling me, I know Jungkook is the reason why you're being like that for the past days. It is so painful to watch. You're both so stubborn, I can't stand it!"

I had told Lisa about my current situation with Jungkook but not the details though.

"I don't think we can ever be friends again, Lisa." I softly uttered. "Ughhh! I wish he hadn't kissed me!" I whined. 

Lisa's eyes widened. Then I realized what I had just revealed. I turned my head away to hide my embarrassment.

"Ahhh! This is all Jeon Jungkook's fault! Stupid brat!" I plopped myself back on the couch and brought my palms on my face.

"You're cute! It's okay, I know." Lisa smirked.

Wait, what does she mean with she knows?

I was about to open my mouth to ask her when she started talking.

"You know I hate to leave you here alone but I'll be out for a while." It was then that I gave her a once-over and noticed her outfit. 

"Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie won't be coming home until tomorrow, will you be fine here?" she continued.

I nodded my head gently then she started walking towards the door.

"And oh Rosie..." Lisa stopped mid-stride.

JK

I looked at the clock while I sat alone in a restaurant waiting for V hyung. When I entered earlier, there were only few people dining and our table was located at a spot separated from the rest. I wondered what came to him that he suddenly invited me to dinner.

Strange.

I looked around. The place was beautifully adorned with fresh flowers and tasteful artwork combined with the low lighting and classical music which gave a relaxing ambiance.

I touched my stomach when I heard it suddenly growled. "Where is that hyung?" I muttered. I've been waiting for 10 minutes already and he still hadn't shown up. I decided to call him. He immediately picked it up.

"Hyung, are you planning to starve me to death? Where are you?"

"Uhmm...I-I'm on my way. Sorry Kook, please hold on for a few more minutes." He replied.

"Okay, please hurry before I die!"

"Arasseo, maknae!"

After I ended the call, someone came up from behind towards my side. It's the waiter who led me here earlier so I assumed that he must've wanted to get my order now. I was about to tell him that I will order later when I realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter