Lovebirds

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Day of the Performance

Rose

"Hey!" someone suddenly appeared and hugged me from behind. I smiled as I recognized his familiar scent and voice. As he pulled away, I turned my body to face him. I melted upon seeing his bunny smile which I loved the most. Then, I suddenly remembered where we were.

My gaze went instantly towards the door. "Jungkook-ah, how did you get in here? Someone might see us." I said in a tight voice.

A smirk formed his lips. "So what? I don't care!" He reached for me and pulled me closer to him. My eyes widened and before I could say anything he instantly said, "Don't worry, Lisa's outside." cocking his head towards the door's direction.

I let out a sigh of relief and pinched his arm. "You, little brat!"

"Oww!" he yelped rubbing his arm.

"Wait, you made Lisa a security guard?" I asked with wide eyes. "Unbelievable!" I softly giggled.

He rested his hands on my hips and said with a pout, "But I just wanna see you before our performance." 

I couldn't help but smile. It's hard to resist him when he's being cute and sweet like this. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tilted my head to look at him. "Are you nervous?"

"Not anymore now that I've seen your face." he grinned.

"Oh???" I raised my brows. "Well, you can always have me if you want." I playfully said.

He flashed a mischievous smile. "Sure about that, baby?" He suddenly moved his hands around my waist jerking me forward towards him. My eyes widened in complete surprise as I felt the electricity running through my body.

I flinched and quickly looked away. "Yah! Jungkook-ah!"

He loosened his hold on me and chuckled. "Omo! Chaeyoung-ah, why is your face red?"

"What? No!" I held my face and denied. "You just surprised me that's all." 

"I can't blame you though, with a face like this?" he said with a teasing expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter